• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Just got mine in the mail today, can't wait to play with it, going to have pics soon, so anyone else with one post here

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:13 PM

Whats the point of this? Seems silly to me.

I am sure you will like your fusion and if you have any issues post here or pm me.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:57 PM

no real point theres only 30 of these made and i wanted to see how many people on tech pb had em

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

no real point theres only 30 of these made and i wanted to see how many people on tech pb had em

I've got one. I wasn't even planning to buy a gun, but for $200 brand new and with the sweet Riddler color scheme, I couldn't resist...

Chris

#5 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

yeah mine looks so sweet going to have pictures up soon!

#6 Craig

Craig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:56 PM

I have 2... one for my fiancee and one for me. Replaced the purple highlights with a silver hyper color kit on mine so we know who's who's. Awesome marker for the money...
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English, thank a Marine.

#7 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

Sweet Bro! so far we have 4 on TechPB thats pretty good!

#8 toxic city pb

toxic city pb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

Wow can't w8 to see that.
Flaming mod in signature is getting a bit old.

#9 krazymonkey

krazymonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

add another to your list. I got one brother. If you hold the marker just right in the light you can see the letters LVP on the side of the marker. It is covered up like the sn is. The only thing I can think that LVP stands for is this was meant to be a team gun as i understand it. leigh valley paintball

#10 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

They were originally LVP fusions then got reannoed I would guess.
LVP for the field name.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#11 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

yeah thats what they had told me in an email when i asked them if it was considerd a L.E

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users