14 replies to this topic

#1 pntbller17

pntbller17

LegION (Owner of Sexiest ION)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Ok, ive noticed on a lot of the threads in this particular forum (newbie 101) new players often start their posts with "im sorry", What on earth are you guys appologizing for? So your new to paintball and have questions, thats why we (the techPB community) are here, to help out fellow players. There are no "bad questions" here, after all, every single person here has been a noobie at one point in time, Every person here has had questions that looking back they now feel were stupid, the point of this forum is to answer those questions. No one knows EVERYTHING, and if your just joining the sport even things that may seem mediocre as "paintball terms" can be confusing (Ex: Feild stripping, AGG) So its not suprising that new players will have questions when it comes to things like companys, tank maitnance, what gun to buy, what terms in paintball mean, and what parts on their gun do, paintball is not a simple sport, our equipment is HIGH TECH, the # of companies in paintball is mind boggling, so a good deal of confusion usually sets in on people who are just joining paintball. Questions are indeed the answer so please ask away.

In short WERE HERE TO HELP, YOU DONT HAVE TO APPOLOGISE TO ANYONE. Just relax, post up a question and we the TechPB community will give you our input, it doesnt matter how dumb you think the question is, the bottom line is were here to HELP you, not insult you for asking questions.
My Feedback Join The LegION My Gearbag Sale

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#2 3migo

3migo

Owl Capone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

Thank god you put this, it was getting annoying

3migosignature.gif
Chief Night Owl
The Writer of the Prophecy
My Moderator Application
My Feedback

#3 DanDaMan

DanDaMan

The Spandex Terror

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

I'm sorry that they're sorry... :D

-Tenacious

Epic win.

-DDM

#4 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

I'm sorry that they're sorry... :D

-Tenacious

couldnt resist could ya tenacious? lol

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#5 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

lol this is the best topic I've seen in here for a while, I personally like cruising the newbie forum and helping people out, so yeah, don't be sorry, we were all noobs at some point it wasn't all that long ago that I was asking retarded questions wondering if I could fill my CO2 tank with HPA lol.

#6 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

it's cuz pbn ppl are jerks!
Everything you need to play, QUITTING SALE!

http://www.techpb.co...0

#7 btownpb

btownpb

Good Morning Haters :D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

Actually, HeyHeyHey does have a point. Sometimes, new players on PbN are riticuled by the agglets when they're asking a "stupid question", as it has come to be known by many of PbN's agglets. Tenacious, you're not an Agglet, you're agg. Don't worry. :)

-btownpb
Posted Image

#8 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

Hey I've got an account on PbN!...You're rude :dodgy:

-Tenacious

that i am tenacious...that i am.

PS do you know jack black and kyle gass?

#9 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

Actually, HeyHeyHey does have a point. Sometimes, new players on PbN are riticuled by the agglets when they're asking a "stupid question", as it has come to be known by many of PbN's agglets. Tenacious, you're not an Agglet, you're agg. Don't worry. :)

-btownpb

wtf is an agglet?

#10 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

It's a derogatory term for people who think they are "agg". I don't know much more than that.

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#11 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Hey I've got an account on PbN!...You're rude :dodgy:

-Tenacious

i do too, but i havent been on it ever since TechPB's website officially launched, i remember Mikes humble beginnings with his "how to dissasemble your Halo videos" lol Mike sure has made a lot of progress from the days of that crappy old camera, to his now full HD setup.

Sigh* the good old days of glitchy videos, and the echo of mikes voice while he sat at his kitchen table and told it like it was.

*let the random set of TechPB flashbacks begin* lol

#12 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

PS do you know jack black and kyle gass?

I have a total of 16 posts on PbN (unless some more have been deleted)

I don't know anyone :P I tried to use the BST before in early 06 but it got closed because too many people posted and it got bumped a lot...(not by me)

Great place that PbN...

-Tenacious

k i think the joke went over your head...jack black and kyle gass are two actors that make up the band tenacious d. you know the guy from school of rock?

#13 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:35 PM

-btownpb

wtf is an agglet?

It's what an Agg evolves from.

40k-1.png

#14 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

-btownpb

wtf is an agglet?

It's what an Agg evolves from.

flashback to old pokemon gameboy color games*

#15 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Stickeh.

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users