• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Draco9188

Draco9188

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

Checked the troubleshooting thread and not a thing to help me. Problem is, cleaned the eyes, reset the board and the gun STILL flashes green/red, cant even enter blind mode.. Need some help!

#2 sunshinekid91

sunshinekid91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

Checked the troubleshooting thread and not a thing to help me. Problem is, cleaned the eyes, reset the board and the gun STILL flashes green/red, cant even enter blind mode.. Need some help!

you might have the tourney lock on...just a guess.
And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall in ever be. In Nommine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritu Sacti, AMEN.
ACADIANA PAINTBALL COMPLEX
Kid please, my System X NME LE will literally shit your gun...how do you think I got my reflex rail?

#3 CRU_Paintball

CRU_Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Have you replaced the battery yet?

#4 sunshinekid91

sunshinekid91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Have you replaced the battery yet?

yep, its prob the batteries...
And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall in ever be. In Nommine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritu Sacti, AMEN.
ACADIANA PAINTBALL COMPLEX
Kid please, my System X NME LE will literally shit your gun...how do you think I got my reflex rail?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)