7 replies to this topic

#1 dpf8

dpf8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hey there,

I had such a day I thought I needed to tell ya'll about it..

First i bought a PMR black and received it 2 weeks ago. When I received my tank (today), I decided to go to my local paintball field and try my new gear out.

I put tank on, and LEEEAAAKKK! The reg is all fucked up and it seems like solenoïd is broken..

So I went to the store I bought my PMR. They say aaaww we will fix it it will be ready in 2 to 4 weeks.

WHAT?!

I asked if it could be changed for another one.. a WORKING one.. They say Oh we don't have any left, just a used blue PMR.

Alright, shitting in my pants. I'll, again, have to fill my credit card for a better quality marker.. Oh lord..

I decided to take the Dangerous Power Fusion 8, it looked like a good gun and saw some good comments on internet before.

But they asked for the receip.. I live 30 mins from there.. getting pissed -.- Got my receipt, got my gun...

Soo I go back to my local paintball field. Put my tank on. Everything worked fine until I press the trigger. BBOOOOMMM!

It felt like if someone was shooting is AK-47 just beside my ears.. I was like wtf?

Went back to the store.... Another reg problem. They decided to work on it because they probably were tired of seeing my face.

30mins later, marker is fixed. I go to my local paintball field, try it, and it WORKED! Set the velocity to 280 and I was good to go...

Good to go until i realized the tank o-ring is coming out of my ASA 8-| !!! Had to shoot till the tank is empty and had to change o-ring and refill tank.

What a day. From 1pm to 6pm I was driving my car between home, field, store. I'm happy though, the F8 is a really good marker. I like the feel more than the PMR with its straight trigger...

ENJOY PAINTBALL AND WATCH FROM WHO YOU BUY! (cuz that PMR wasnt stock at all -.-)
P.S: buypbl.com (good customer service though)

#2 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

Well at least you got a working gun. Now go rape some faces =].
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

#3 paintballpdh19

paintballpdh19

Playa Member :P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

true dat and u made the right choice a dp is much better then the pmr :)

#4 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:56 AM

Good deal bro, F8>PMR anyday. Go mow some faces dude.

#5 Rellab

Rellab

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:02 AM

a FASOR is way more reliable then a spool.

#6 propaintballer1994

propaintballer1994

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

that sux man ive had a great experience with pmr's so i like playing with them.....
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k, im such a naughty boy.... ohhh yeahhh

#7 RL_33

RL_33

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

That sucks, atleast you ended up with a better marker.

#8 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

Welcome to the DP familia! :) come join us in the DP forum if you have any problems or concerns, and we'll be glad to help you
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users