as you may have heard, German politicians are trying to ban paintball. Now we have an online petition against such actions, which is situated on the German gouvernment's website. This is an official petition that will find it's way into the discussions if we raise enough signings.
HERE IS THE PETITION!
To sign, you have to register, and provide real name and info. This is important, because fake or anonymous signatures DO. NOT. COUNT. After you have signed the petition, you will receive an affirmation eMail, which tells you your spot in the list and that you have indeed signed it. If there are any questions about it, feel free to ask anyone of us - Ced or me.
It doesn't matter where you are from, this petition is open to everyone. Tell your friends, family, everyone you can get a hold of, that they can support us by signing this petition. We need to raise 50,000 signatures for an instant discussion, which would be absolutely great - help us out here, unleash a storm of signatures and save Paintball in Germany, maybe Europe, maybe even in your country or state!
Phil and Ced.
How to register
If you decided to sign this petiton, here are the steps and their translations:
- The first site you will see when you hit the link is this:
Here, you have to register first, so you can sign the petition.
- When you click on the "Registrieren" link you're going to see this site:
On these images, each field has it's description. Please fill out the form to the best of your abilities, with correct data, and keep an eye on the Captcha at the end.
- The field reserved for "state" ("Bundesland") has to be set to "Ausland", which means that you are from abroad.
- Hit the button with "Senden", and wait for your confirmation eMail.
- It contains a link you need to click to finalize your registration, then, you are good to go. You will also have a user ID, which will look like this: "NutzerXXXXXX" - Nutzer means user, by the way.
Thanks a lot,
Phil and Ced.
Edit: Cleared up spelling and grammar, refined choice of words, pinned, relayed to Staff, text reformatted.
Edited by Ced, 15 June 2009 - 09:19 AM.