• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

The last tournament of the year at Colchester is right around the corner. Just curious as to who will be there. I've already registered and we're looking forward to it.

#2 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

The last tournament of the year at Colchester is right around the corner. Just curious as to who will be there. I've already registered and we're looking forward to it.

I might have been able to ref that but i got mono so i cant go anymore Mike wells is the man

And good luck there will be some good teams there have you played there before
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#3 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

Yeah, I've played there a bunch of times. Looking forward to this one and going out to have some fun. Got the Luxe on the charger now, can't wait

#4 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, I've played there a bunch of times. Looking forward to this one and going out to have some fun. Got the Luxe on the charger now, can't wait

what team are you on? unfortunatly i wont be there to check it out , but man i wish i could . mono sucks. are you gonna go to the tourneys next year ? theres a guy there named nick he's really good so watch out haha. have fun man, enjoy the 40 something degree weather haha good luck
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#5 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

I've played against and with Nick before. He's a good baller. I did all the tourney's last year and some of them this year. I'll probably be around next year as well. Hope you feel better man.

#6 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

I've played against and with Nick before. He's a good baller. I did all the tourney's last year and some of them this year. I'll probably be around next year as well. Hope you feel better man.

well maybe i'll see you there next year. Im not that good but hopefully getting better. nick has helped me out with my snap shootting. Im hopefully getting a G3 despite the fact that adam doesnt think that its a good idea. i cant wait. anyways hope you did well today. how'd that luxe shoot?
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users