• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:11 AM

I had to post and say that I'm tired of going to the feild and someone telling this story of how they were the best player out there and why. I don't know about the rest of you but to me it isn't worth it to waste my breath on something to impress other players if I haven't done the things I'm talking about and why would someone want to be proud of something they haven't done? i don't know maybe it's just me but I don't get it?

#2 pronotredame

pronotredame

Hippo Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

i totally i agree. people go out there to tell stories. i go out there to play some paintball.
"I am a nightmare walkin, psycopath talkin."

#3 Pizzaluvr

Pizzaluvr

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:55 AM

This one time I was out in the 'Nam (I froze my bullets so they would go farther and be more acurut) I belly crawled down the middle and climbed up a tree. I shot people from up there and got there whole team left except for one. The last one I snuck up behind like a ninja and hit him in the back of the head with my big 32 oz CO2 tank that gets 4 cases per fill and knocked him out then "shot" him with white paint when no one was looking.

Team Fracture
B&E Paintball--Wild World Paintball

#4 pronotredame

pronotredame

Hippo Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

This one time I was out in the 'Nam (I froze my bullets so they would go farther and be more acurut) I belly crawled down the middle and climbed up a tree. I shot people from up there and got there whole team left except for one. The last one I snuck up behind like a ninja and hit him in the back of the head with my big 32 oz CO2 tank that gets 4 cases per fill and knocked him out then "shot" him with white paint when no one was looking.

haha hilarious
"I am a nightmare walkin, psycopath talkin."

#5 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

That is pretty amazing! I wish I could grow up to be just like him!

#6 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

or my favorite is that little kid with an ego saying he won that last tournament single handed and when he gets on the field doesn't move and continues to tell everyone hes the best? any one meet that guy?

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users