Photo

Ask all the questions you want, and don't be sorry!

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#1 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

I've been seeing a lot of people in here who think they are asking a stupid question, or too many questions and quite frankly I want to set it straight. There is no reason you should be appoligizing to anyone in here for asking a question, ever. TechPB is here to teach people about paintball and to help this game grow. How will paintball grow? by getting new people into the game, the new people coming into paintball will be the ones keeping it alive, keeping it fun and enjoyable for everyone who plays it. One thing I also want to stress is that this is the Newbie forum, it exists solely to assist new players in the sport, there is no stupid question here because it's as simple as this, how will anyone know unless they ask? You don't walk onto a paintball field on your first day and have the capability to disassemble a snaffu'd marker and fix it, you don't know what the difference is between a poppet and a spool valve and nobody expects you to.

We were all new once, all of us, anywhere from the shit talking kid at the field all the way up to the pro players, nobody is born knowing this stuff. So if you're worried about asking too many questions and annoying us, you won't, if you're worried that you're asking a stupid question, don't. To be honest with you I LIKE helping out new players, that's why I'm in here all the time, what other reason would I have to do it? There also happens to be a lot of other players in here that are the exact same way as me and like helping new folks out. TechPB has probably one of the best communities I have EVER seen on an internet forum, not only are they kind, open minded and helpful I think they're likely the most knowledgable paintball community in existance. Here we have a fine balance of speedballers, woodsballers, scenario players, young, old, bearded, and in Mike's case balding.

Now, if it makes you guys feel better when I first started paintballing I asked the local shop owner if I could get an HPA fill in my CO2 tank =). So yeah, like I said there is no wrong thing to ask here, if you want to ask which is better an SLG or a G3 go for it, I've likely answered that question once a day for the last few months. If you want to ask what the best budget loader is go for it, the best budget gun, go for it, I answer questions on the best budget setups probably 3-5 times a day everyday of the week. It's as simple as this, paintballing isn't cheap and nobody wants to spend a bunch of money on the wrong product and we all understand that, mostly because we've all done it. I myself bought a Tippmann A5 as my first marker, yes they're reliable and generally don't break but performace wise I HATED it, I ended up selling it and losing money, if I can prevent you from making the same mistake as I did then you just made my day.

There are several of us here who are dedicated to helping out the new guys, to helping out TechPB and promoting what we're all hoping will be the new culture of paintball. You may have been to PbNation, they have some great info in their pinned topics, but if you go there asking for information you'll get a very rude awakening, people will be jumping on you telling you that you're a stupid ass noob and that you should end your life. I'm not kidding, PbNation is good for some things but their community and mod team are attrocious. This is the one place where you can feel free to speak your mind and not fear some pre-pubescent punks flaming you endlessly until you just give up, if you want to know anything at all please just ask, and don't be sorry for it, don't appoligize, simply say "What is the best marker for $???" or "Is this gun worth upgrading" possibly even "I met a great girl last night, she said she was a virgin but now I have this horrible rash" :blink: scratch that last one....anyway ask away, don't be sorry and welcome to TechPB, we'll put a mint on your pillow then quickly dive out the window to help you.

(Had to add this in here, it's very pertinent :) -Tenacious)

#2 Logan_MML

Logan_MML

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

Amen!

#3 DanDaMan

DanDaMan

The Spandex Terror

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:44 AM

:wub:

Very true what he says. Never need to be sorry when asking a question. We all have 'em. ;)

-DDM

#4 pbjunky126

pbjunky126

guy stuck in the MW-go vicious!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

*begins to chant* PIN IT, PIN IT.................................................................

#5 Sneakydoug

Sneakydoug

is not all that sneaky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Whats, that I smell? A pin? Ah yes a pin!
Hey, whats up?
Budget Ballers Councilman

#6 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

:) Very nice. I remember asking all the questions I could think of whenever I first started. In turn, going on 6 years later, I'm the guy breaking down people's markers to troubleshoot them in between games. :P If you ask anything and everything you can, you will get a warm fuzzy feeling whenever someone asks "Can someone help me?" and you know exactly what to do.
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#7 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

Pinned.

#8 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

Yayy! Murphman's on top of his game tonight.
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#9 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

Pinned.

No I wanted to do that...

-Tenacious

Better luck next time :D

Edited by MurphMan, 20 June 2009 - 09:45 PM.

#10 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

wow that says something about our mods when they compete to sticky threads lol.
Here is my feedback for BST BST feedback
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
Team: Whatzup
Field: Whatzup Family Fun Park Seven points TX
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

#11 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

A message that is long over-due my friend.. Great thread Orange and another well-deserved sticky.

#12 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

If this thread doesn't end up working like it should....
I can see it going down the tubes.
Keep your eyes out foe this thread mods

#13 Cantonlax8

Cantonlax8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

Haha, when I first started I had my share of these questions. Thanks Orange

#14 Cantonlax8

Cantonlax8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

"I met a great girl last night, she said she was a virgin but now I have this horrible rash" :blink:
HAHAHAHA! WOW

Edited by Cantonlax8, 22 June 2009 - 03:48 PM.

#15 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

"I met a great girl last night, she said she was a virgin but now I have this horrible rash" :blink:
HAHAHAHA! WOW

:blink: Wow...

#16 deadman

deadman

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

Ooh, ooh my turn.

Is this a good hopper for my SL94 that my mom just bought me?

Posted Image

Oh, and how do I screw my CO2 tank in to back of my marker?
Please answer I need to know b4 I go play at PSP Chicago Open.

Oh, yeah and I'm sorry for all these questions.

lol, jk....anyways back to what this thread was meant for.

Edited by deadman, 22 June 2009 - 04:27 PM.

Bob Long Vice and Upped 09 SLG F/S/T
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=61512

#17 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:30 AM

Ooh, ooh my turn.

Posted Image

*Fills glass with some gasoline, splashes on deadman, then threatens with match* lol

#18 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier :blink:

#19 The-Sniper

The-Sniper

Ohio Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

You did call it...

QUOTE (U83R 1337 @ Jun 18 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats IF you can get past the borders, and once you do I'll send the polar bears and beavers to attack you.

#20 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:00 AM

You did call it...

Well see how this thread goes from here...

#21 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:42 AM

Ooh, ooh my turn.

Posted Image

alot of people swear by there force fed hoppers

you definatly dont need them a jelly bean or "shake n shoot" hopper is fine... just be warned if they advertise that it will "feed 20bps" they are lieing and should be flamed as much as possible because all that matters is what the quickest it can feed on a gat is it prolly will only hit about 15... an due to the fact everyone goes on what the peak of the hopper is they will attack you on pbnation for having a hopper that claims to do 20 bps... but only does 15.... so be warned :)

also you c02 should screw into the asa which is the thing at the button of the trigger/grip frame

i hope this helps you out

Edited by vzmaniac, 23 June 2009 - 02:52 AM.

DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#22 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

Aaron I really think he was joking about slapping a gravity hopper and CO2 on an Ego at PSP Chicago lol, which is why I threw in the glass of gasoline comment.

#23 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:43 AM

um orange did you miss the obvious sarcasm in my reply :(

read "hopper bps"
DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#24 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

It was like 3 in the morning, someone could have struck me with a pie to the face and I wouldn't have realised it lol

#25 anthoneyk123

anthoneyk123

Sexy Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

i know that you shouldent up an ion but should i up my vibe
Spisla: Have I posted my phantom in here yet? It's smexy
Baux18: jeez kyle why dont you just go have sex with the thing.
Spisla: I have. more than once actually.

#26 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

That really comes down to a few things. First off how long do you intend on keeping your Vibe, how much cash flow do you have, what kind of paintball do you play, can you see yourself getting into tournament play, etc.

Basically what it comes down to is this, if you are seriously into paintball and have decent cash flow you're likely better off selling the Vibe and buying a better marker because really how much will it cost you to get the performance you want from the Vibe? and will it really be that much more to get a flat out better marker that you'll be happier with out of box?

#27 KaizenStrife

KaizenStrife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm new to paintball...I'm in highschool and I really want to play paintball for fun and maybe even join tournaments. I get 20$ a week when school starts and I don't know what gun to get and stuff. I found a link on what to buy for budget but I don't know which gun to get. the vs1?slg 09? or the vibe? Also can anyone link me to rules of paintball?thanks

#28 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

well it depends on how much you're looking to spend, the Vibe is a good budget gun at $150, if you're willing to spend $200 then I'd go with the Proto SLG Basic. You'll get the same performance out of the Basic as the UL since the only difference between the two is the UL frame, they have the same barrel, clamping feedneck, trigger, board, detents, tourny modes, EVERYTHING is the same except the Basic is slightly heavier. Those are the markers I'd recommend to a beginner and incase you're wondering about loaders I'd go for a Invert Too, they only run when you're shooting, they're fast and only $60, as for tanks a plain old steelie will cut the cake.

As for rules it depends on what style you're playing really, and several fields will have their own sets of rules too of course. My field only allows for semi play even on the speedball field so just goes to show.

Welcome to TechPB, hope you enjoy your stay and if ya need any help with anything feel free to PM me =)

Edited by _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_, 28 June 2009 - 08:25 PM.

#29 KaizenStrife

KaizenStrife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Thanks for the answer...I got another question...If you get paint from the paintballs that are lying around the field what do you do?? do you ask for paint check? or do you just wipe it off?

#30 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

Thanks for the answer...I got another question...If you get paint from the paintballs that are lying around the field what do you do?? do you ask for paint check? or do you just wipe it off?

get a ref to come over..... point at the broken ball on the ground..... point at where it broke on you.... .then the ref will wipe it off.... or will allow you to wipe it off.... at which point you can play on....
DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#31 KaizenStrife

KaizenStrife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

whats the speed feed that can fit the Invert Too??

#32 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

A speedfeed is basically a lid with fingers that is always open but won't allow paint to fall out. Basically the purpose of it is to allow you to pour balls into your hopper without having to open a lid. I believe also that the standard Virtue Crown will fit on the Invert too, heres a pic for ya.

Posted Image

#33 ksquar3d

ksquar3d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:31 PM

i just recently upgraded from a spyder xtra to a dangerous power g3. I love the gun but this whole dwell setting is confusing to me, i havent messed with it since i got the gun and its set at 16ms for the first shot for anti bolt stick and then it goes to 14ms, would setting the dwell lower have any positive impact?

Edited by ksquar3d, 05 July 2009 - 07:32 PM.

#34 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

way to copy my post orange <_<

http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=34075

In all honesty though, the whole "im sorry" or "this may sound stupid" thing is unnessacary. Unless your unsure to the reason why techPB was created that is. :rolleyes:

I don't remember seeing you have one so I don't know what to tell you, if I did see it I likely commented but to be honest with all the posts I read and all the comments I make on TechPB I can't remember everything.

i just recently upgraded from a spyder xtra to a dangerous power g3. I love the gun but this whole dwell setting is confusing to me, i havent messed with it since i got the gun and its set at 16ms for the first shot for anti bolt stick and then it goes to 14ms, would setting the dwell lower have any positive impact?

The G3 is a solid marker, I can't personally tell you exactly what your dwell setting should be at since I don't own a G3. Are you having issues with bolt stick or anything like that? because if you aren't having issues then you shouldn't need to make any changes to your dwell settings, if you are I'd call up Dangerous Power and ask a tech what you should have your dwell setting at and they'll help you out, DP has some of the best customer service in the industry.

#35 ksquar3d

ksquar3d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

the only thing ive noticed is small scratches on the bolt just after the 3rd o ring, i asked a guy at my local fields pro shop and he said its pretty normal. gun doesnt even have 2 cases through it yet tho.

#36 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

I don't have enough experience with the G3 to speak first hand about that but what I can definately tell you is that does not at all sound right, especially for only having 2 cases through it. If I were you I'd call DP tomorrow and ask them what's going on, knowing them they may even send you a new bolt for free on top of diagnosing the issue you're having.

#37 ksquar3d

ksquar3d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

will do, thanks much

#38 Got Splat Paintball

Got Splat Paintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:38 PM

I had my dwell set at 12 on my G3 and it was perfect. You don't want to set the dwell to low or else you wont fire, setting it to high and to much air escapes and you will blow through a tank in less then 4 pods. Adjust your dwell so you get a solid burst, BUT you also get good a good amount of shots per full tank. To perfect it you might want to get a couple full tanks and some reballs as it can take a while. Also remember that with a new marker, ou should give it a break in period as well.

Any questions on the G3 or for the best upgrade shoot me a PM :)

Good luck

#39 DPG3master

DPG3master

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

since this is the no stupid question thread.
what is a PIN?

#40 pntbller17

pntbller17

LegION (Owner of Sexiest ION)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:03 PM

way to copy my post orange <_<

http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=34075

In all honesty though, the whole "im sorry" or "this may sound stupid" thing is unnessacary. Unless your unsure to the reason why techPB was created that is. :rolleyes:

I don't remember seeing you have one so I don't know what to tell you, if I did see it I likely commented but to be honest with all the posts I read and all the comments I make on TechPB I can't remember everything.

The G3 is a solid marker, I can't personally tell you exactly what your dwell setting should be at since I don't own a G3. Are you having issues with bolt stick or anything like that? because if you aren't having issues then you shouldn't need to make any changes to your dwell settings, if you are I'd call up Dangerous Power and ask a tech what you should have your dwell setting at and they'll help you out, DP has some of the best customer service in the industry.

yea, dwell settings are pretty tricky, there are sites that tell you what the best dwell is, but ive found that trial and error work best, if you search around youll find a good range of settings for dwell, but the best thing to do is take your gun outside with some paint and air, and try settings in that range (the lower the better) till you get the best results (by best i mean quietest, but still consistent, and accurrate, and breaks on targets a good ways away. There is no 1 DEFINATE number for dwell setting, it depends more on what feels right to you, and is still accurate, and consistent. And it changes with certain upgrades, with my ion i got a QEV, and a TechT bolt, which allowed me to lower my dwell from 20 to 15, but once i get a new reg i can lower my dwell to around 12. Preformance upgrades often allow you to lower dwell settings, so be sure to look around for some threads (or make your own thread) and find out what other people have their G3's dwell set at, but be sure to only follow the numbers given to you by people with similar ups (people with stock G3s will give you higher numbers then people with upgraded G3s)
My Feedback Join The LegION My Gearbag Sale

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#41 WulfenLooseInLondon

WulfenLooseInLondon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hey guys (and girls) I'm new to the site, found it through Mike's Youtube vids.

I'm looking into starting to PB and think I've found a decent beginner rig in the form of the BT-4 Combat Marker (found here http://www.store.jus...at-marker.html). I'm just wondering if you agree and also wondering if I should go with CO2 for it or HPA.

I live in London (England) and don't think there are any PB stores that I could visit with ease, thus the asking of more seasoned individuals for help.

Thanks in advance
Wulfen

#42 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:37 PM

The BT-4 is a solid marker, it'll be decent if you're playing woodsball, if you're playing woodsball only maybe look at a Smart Parts SP-1, if you want to play speed/airball I'd recommend either the Smart Parts Vibe or a Proto SLG Basic if ya have a bit more change on your pockets. As for HPA or CO2, HPA will give you better more consistent performance and it's easier on paintball guns, however HPA isn't as common as CO2. If your local field supplies HPA I'd recommend getting an HPA tank, just a standard 48/3000 steelie will do for now.

#43 WulfenLooseInLondon

WulfenLooseInLondon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:34 AM

Ok cool, thanks.

#44 WulfenLooseInLondon

WulfenLooseInLondon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

another question for you all. I'm not sure where or how often I'll get to play, so I could potentially end up playing woods and speed/airball at different points without having enough money for multiple rigs (although the two paintball facilities that I know I can get to with reasonable ease are both indoor venues), so my question is this. Is there a gun that you would recommend as being usable in either situation without the need to be fiddling about with the marker's settings (or as few as possible)?

EDIT:
I've just had a look on the small parts website and I'm liking the look of the SP-1 and Vibe. Are they as easy to clean, maintain and repair as Small Parts would like me to believe?

Edited by WulfenLooseInLondon, 18 July 2009 - 12:38 PM.

#45 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

If you'll be playing both speedball and woods then go with the Smart Parts Vibe, that's your best bet that platform is well suited to both, and no they're not too hard to work on =) I'm sure you could ask your local shop to pull it apart and show you how to maintain and lube it. If not this should help you out...

#46 WulfenLooseInLondon

WulfenLooseInLondon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

Thanks again. Smart Parts Vibe it is then... when I have the money and after I've followed Mike's advice on what order to buy kit in of course :)

#47 GasParoV

GasParoV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:21 AM

how do I get banned on PeanutButterNation?

#48 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:11 AM

Fucking up in general much like most other places, trolling, flaming and racism tend to be the most common way of getting banned there. However I don't recommend you go there to stir the shit, it does nothing but make you and us look bad, and gives them site traffic.

#49 WulfenLooseInLondon

WulfenLooseInLondon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

Right a few more questions (and I'm now getting to the point where I want to apologise for asking so many! But as has been said by others "If you don't ask you don't learn" and "No one else is going to ask for you" so yeah).

I watched Mike's "Budget Baller Show" on Youtube in which he said to buy kit in the order of 1) A mask first, 2) The best loader you can afford, 3) A good pack, 4) A compressed air tank, 5) buy your marker last!

So I decided to go have a look for the ones that he suggested, but I couldn't find them (not sure how old the vid is so the equipment may be discontinued or some such) and ended up on pbreview.com and looking at stuff on there.
The items I've found are both cheep and have high ratings (VForce Armor Mask, DYE ROTOR(ok not cheep, but with how easy Mike and others say it is to clean and maintain makes it worth the money and Mike did say "The best loader you can afford"), Redz Flex Tech Pack 414) what I'm not sure on is what type of HPA canister to get. Carbon Fibre or Aluminium.

I'm leaning more towards the Alu than the CF purely because they don't need to be replaced every 15 years which the CF do plus they're a heck of a lot cheaper. Crossfire have an alu canister for $69.95 for example while their closest CF equivalent is $130!

Which would you recommend and why?

Edited by WulfenLooseInLondon, 22 July 2009 - 12:13 PM.

#50 pumpplayforever

pumpplayforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

i would like to know what kind of pants jerseys and masks are the best for fat players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users