Photo

Ask all the questions you want, and don't be sorry!

• Please log in to reply
892 replies to this topic

#51 Timmy

Timmy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

i would like to know what kind of pants jerseys and masks are the best for fat players

glad garbage bag. No im just kidding. If your new, go with a brand like invert or proto, good quilaty for half the price, they will come in a range of sizes. Just to give you an idea, im 5'6" and ~170lbs and Medium proto pants fit great.

they make them up to XXL and posibly XXXL
If you are under 18 and your parents have no idea you are involved in paintball, yet you have had 10+ guns. put this in your sig.
If you think pumps shouldnt have to mercy people, put this in your sig.
If you think Rap is for posers and wanna bees, put this in your sig.
if your under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in ur sigPosted Image

#52 cypher4

cypher4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:27 AM

i am very new to paintball and wanted to know if there are rules to "ramping" on the field is there a universal rule or does it depend on the field??

#53 MikeT

MikeT

"Hay-Zeus" #14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

I just picked up a SP1, HPA, and remote. I did some test-fires today, but when I hooked up the line, the air would escape thru a small valve under the grip, where the tank would directly connect to the marker. When I did away with the remote and connected the tank directly to the marker, it was fine. What am I doing wrong with the remote? =\
PB Lightning Deluxe Pump
Combat Ego10 + Rotor
TiPX / Splatmaster
Boston Reapers
Boston Creapers

#54 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,231 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

Right a few more questions (and I'm now getting to the point where I want to apologise for asking so many! But as has been said by others "If you don't ask you don't learn" and "No one else is going to ask for you" so yeah).

I watched Mike's "Budget Baller Show" on Youtube in which he said to buy kit in the order of 1) A mask first, 2) The best loader you can afford, 3) A good pack, 4) A compressed air tank, 5) buy your marker last!

So I decided to go have a look for the ones that he suggested, but I couldn't find them (not sure how old the vid is so the equipment may be discontinued or some such) and ended up on pbreview.com and looking at stuff on there.
The items I've found are both cheep and have high ratings (VForce Armor Mask, DYE ROTOR(ok not cheep, but with how easy Mike and others say it is to clean and maintain makes it worth the money and Mike did say "The best loader you can afford"), Redz Flex Tech Pack 414) what I'm not sure on is what type of HPA canister to get. Carbon Fibre or Aluminium.

I'm leaning more towards the Alu than the CF purely because they don't need to be replaced every 15 years which the CF do plus they're a heck of a lot cheaper. Crossfire have an alu canister for $69.95 for example while their closest CF equivalent is $130!

Which would you recommend and why?

For now I'd just go with a steelie tank (aluminum) they're cheap and for what you're going to use it for right now it'll be able to handle the job. As for your loader, don't get me wrong, I love the Rotor, I use one myself but I'd recommend for now getting an Invert Too, it'll keep up with any gun, doesn't run unless you're shooting and is only a cool $60. In the future you may want to look at a CF tank just due to weight and air capacity and it'll be good to have a second tank if you're playing woodsball or if you want to loan it to a friend. One thing about paintball is this, gear expires, I don't mean breaks, it expires, because you just got something new and shiny =). So don't worry about "It's only good for 15 years" because frankly if you stick with paintball you'll likely buy another 10 tanks in that time lol.

i would like to know what kind of pants jerseys and masks are the best for fat players

I honestly couldn't tell you, but if you go to www.pbwarehouse.com they have sizing guides there for most brands of clothing manufacturers and that should help you out. Also check out the member club section I do believe there is a husky ballers club =).

i am very new to paintball and wanted to know if there are rules to "ramping" on the field is there a universal rule or does it depend on the field??

The rules on ramping will vary from field to field, some will have PSP ramping only, some may be semi only, it depends where you go.

I just picked up a SP1, HPA, and remote. I did some test-fires today, but when I hooked up the line, the air would escape thru a small valve under the grip, where the tank would directly connect to the marker. When I did away with the remote and connected the tank directly to the marker, it was fine. What am I doing wrong with the remote? =\

I'm honestly not sure, I've never used a remote before since I use electros and have my tank on my gun. However I'll direct Sigma Sparda over here to help you out =).

Edited by -ORaNGe-, 26 July 2009 - 07:49 AM.

#55 Bridgestone

Bridgestone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

yea man, if u have a lagit question then u desurve an answer :D
*Inferno*

#56 robopaintballer09

robopaintballer09

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Amen!

you said it brother
Posted Image my real account is robopaintballer but my account got screwed up and stuff so i made a new one and here it is :) "DON'T FUCK WITH US"
If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig

#57 LTP

LTP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

hi, i'm brand new here, and i have a question. will a red dot sight work if a hopper is on the marker?

#58 fatmike

fatmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

hey im new to paintball and i'd like to know what would be a good barrel to buy.
Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ass, donít be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

#59 fatmike

fatmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

what upgrades can i get for my viewloader high voltage?
Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ass, donít be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

#60 JMM

JMM

Rec-balling since '98

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

I don't know the answer to your question, but more people read the threads down below... this is the 'sticky' section for subjects that the moderators want pinned to the top of the forum for easy viewing. If you want to ask a question to everyone on here, under your own subject heading, then back out of this thread to the actual forum and click 'New Topic' and fill that out :tup:

#61 fatmike

fatmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:39 PM

thanks JMM

#62 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,231 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:51 AM

hi, i'm brand new here, and i have a question. will a red dot sight work if a hopper is on the marker?

It depends on what kind of marker you have, if it's a Tippmann or any other marker with an offset hopper/loader then yes it will work. If you have a stock keep in mind you may not be able to see through that sight properly because of your mask. A red dot honestly is only really good for the first few shots at close range if you have time to aim, honestly I'd skip it and get used to how your marker shoots and the arch of your shots =).

hey im new to paintball and i'd like to know what would be a good barrel to buy.

For a budget barrel I'd recommend a CP 1 peice, .685 is a good all around size barrel as well, if you want to spend a little more a CP 2 peice kit may also be good =).

what upgrades can i get for my viewloader high voltage?

Not familiar with the loader, sorry.

#63 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

Hello,

I have a problem. There is this BST mod that is online in Skype, but when I message him, he is a total dick and doesn't reply. PLS HALP!

Love,
Chris.

rogersig.png
"stfu dont jinx me ima cut you bitch" - CrazyLittle
"250+lb. men don't 'come out of nowhere'." - PrometheanFlame
"Feel free to think of me as a female anytime you want." - Rawrsome
"Ignoring a few choice posts. *rolleyes* " - Miss_Hell

#64 lex

lex

I don't have a Dutch accent, Isn't that weird?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hello,

I have a problem. There is this BST mod that is online in Skype, but when I message him, he is a total dick and doesn't reply. PLS HALP!

Love,
Chris.

kick him in the harblz when you see him, then he'll talk!
I don't care what you say about your DM, it will never shoot as smooth as my droids! so FUCK DYE! :D

Posted Image

#65 Ezekiel06

Ezekiel06

YEAH!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

This is a great community. Yes, I was an unfortunate victim of PBnation. But anyway, my question:

I play rec ball for right now and I'm addicted. got a 09 Proto SLG UL last week ^_^ . I've seen a lot of things on gun upgrades, to bore sizes, to different types of barrels etc etc. Should I really be worried about all that stuff for just rec ball?

Christian Ballers Club.

"Don't let your past stop you from enjoying your future." True words of wisdom.

Feedback +10/-0

#66 the PMR guy

the PMR guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:38 PM

This is a great community. Yes, I was an unfortunate victim of PBnation. But anyway, my question:

I play rec ball for right now and I'm addicted. got a 09 Proto SLG UL last week ^_^ . I've seen a lot of things on gun upgrades, to bore sizes, to different types of barrels etc etc. Should I really be worried about all that stuff for just rec ball?

hey, you picked an exelent marker. the ul frame is really nice, and the efficantsy of the gun shouldnrt be an issue. the bolt is easy on paint so youw ont have to worry about that. the feedneck is sturdy and you wont need to spend any $ on that. overall, solid.

the only thing i would suggest is an on\off ASA ($40= nice CP asa)
if you have bunkered willie, put this in your sig

#67 the PMR guy

the PMR guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

now, i have a question. i am new to the tornament scene ass far as PSP events. i am going to be playing in worldcup with widowmakers possibly, and would like to know how much money it will run me assuming we make it to sunday (it is a friday-sunday event).

im local to the tornament, and am not going to have to worry about hotel fees\plane tickets.
if you have bunkered willie, put this in your sig

#68 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:20 AM

Is a .689 bore barrel good for like north weather or should i get a higher bore ?

I might be late on this but its 4 a.m. and I'm bored

A .685 bore would be probably be the better size. I'm up in Minnesota and I've played in the rain and cold and my CP .689 has been a little to big even in bad weather. They are making paint noticeably smaller these days
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#69 pepper5578

pepper5578

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:02 AM

i have a question then what pods fit the NXE harnesses?

#70 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:09 AM

Every pod. :)

rogersig.png

#71 sportsaremylife7

sportsaremylife7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

Hey guys im not really all that new to paintballing but am new to this form i don't get how to put a picture in your sig. If anyone knows how let me know please! :)

Thanks
Darin

If your under 18 and you pay for your own gear put this in your sig.

Proto Slg 09\ Dye Rotor\ 68/4500 Tank\ Empire Bottle Glove\Dye Lock Lids\Spyder Attack pack 4+1

#72 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:17 AM

You need to have the image uploaded somewhere. Imageshack, for example.
Then, you need to edit your signature, and enter:
[img]http://www.the-adress.of/the/pictu.re[/img]
For example:
Posted Image
[img]http://bavariaradio.de/cms/modules/Forum/smf/Games/bunny.gif[/img]

rogersig.png

#73 Memoren

Memoren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

I am semi new to paintball and just got my first gun ,ion, and i play speedball does anyone have and good tips when you sprint at the begining of the match if try to go to left but its 50/50 if I get hit. :mellow:
>_> says who

#74 Baconthief

Baconthief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

I am going to buy my first gun in a couple of weeks. I need somthing like around $200 but is reliable, and also is a woodsball gun. I have been looking @ the project salvo by US army paintball and it seems cheap (for a paintball gun) but do you know if its reliabable. If you have another gun matching my discribtions please tell me.

Edited by Baconthief, 24 August 2009 - 07:14 AM.

If your under 18 and you pay for your own gear put this in your sig.

#75 the_eggman

the_eggman

One Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

I am semi new to paintball and just got my first gun ,ion, and i play speedball does anyone have and good tips when you sprint at the begining of the match if try to go to left but its 50/50 if I get hit. :mellow:

when you are running, keep your chest close to your knees to shorten your profile. kind of like the gears of war sprint. and look at what is going on on the field instead of your bunker. your bunker aint goin nowhere, but the other team is...

Posted Image

U83r 1337: I have a natural tendency to tilt my barrel downwards when I pump it, does that mean I'm destined for stock class?Tmaned: Sounds more like you're destined for rollouts.

#76 GlassJaw17

GlassJaw17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:17 AM

Hey guys, im pretty new to paintballing and ive seen a bunch of mikes videos on youtube. ive been 5 or 6 times and had so much fun, id like to go more. a few years ago i bought a tippmann 98 custom at walmart since it was cheap and available, but ive wanted to upgrade to a marker that shoots faster, is more accurate, and is a smaller package. my budget at the moment is around $200-250 since i recently lost my job. so far ive read that the 09 proto slg and slg ul are great markers for what im looking for. i was wondering if spending the extra $100 on the ul is something i should go for. are there big differences between the basic and ul? also, if there is a better marker in my price range, what are some suggestions? thanks for the time

#77 scope shot

scope shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:18 PM

hey for a begginer player is a kingman xtra a good gun and is this gun machnical or electrical? Also is co2 or compressed air better for this gun ?

#78 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,231 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:53 AM

[quote name='Baconthief' date='23 August 2009 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1251082374' post='633180']
I am going to buy my first gun in a couple of weeks. I need somthing like around $200 but is reliable, and also is a woodsball gun. I have been looking @ the project salvo by US army paintball and it seems cheap (for a paintball gun) but do you know if its reliabable. If you have another gun matching my discribtions please tell me.
[/quote]

Well one myth I've been working to smash is the "woodsball" and "speedball" gun stigma. Quite simply a speedball gun will work in the woods great, plain and simple. Not only that it'll most likely outperform the traditional "woodsball" guns. The distinction between the two is because of this, speedball guns are seen as "space guns" to woodsballers and they know NOTHING about them so they figure "hmm, electric, if it detects water it will SELF DESTRUCT!". Well that's not the case, with a speedball marker you'll easily compete in the woods, though paintball is more skill than equipment you won't be at a disadvantage with a speedball marker. Woodsball markers are just that because they can't compete on the speedball field, plain and simple.

Avoid project salvo, it's just a Tippmann 98c playing dressup, nothing more. I'd recommend the Smart Parts Vibe and later on upgrade it with a black heart board and you should be happy with it for a good long while. After that maybe look into a used 05/06 Ego or a Bob Long Marq, hope this helped =).

[quote name='GlassJaw17' date='06 September 2009 - 04:17 AM' timestamp='1252225044' post='671970']
Hey guys, im pretty new to paintballing and ive seen a bunch of mikes videos on youtube. ive been 5 or 6 times and had so much fun, id like to go more. a few years ago i bought a tippmann 98 custom at walmart since it was cheap and available, but ive wanted to upgrade to a marker that shoots faster, is more accurate, and is a smaller package. my budget at the moment is around $200-250 since i recently lost my job. so far ive read that the 09 proto slg and slg ul are great markers for what im looking for. i was wondering if spending the extra $100 on the ul is something i should go for. are there big differences between the basic and ul? also, if there is a better marker in my price range, what are some suggestions? thanks for the time
[/quote]

There are some differences between the Basic and the UL, weight first off, the trigger in the UL is better also and I believe a few folks have been having issues with the sear in the SLG's. My recommendation would be a Dangerous Power G3, or if you can find a deal or are willing to spend a smidgen more a 05/06 Ego. The early Egos are extreme solid and durable markers and also very easy to maintain. They are also very solid performers, they're efficient, accurate and fun as all hell to use, I had an 06 and I loved it, the only drawback is that it sounds like a cannon =)

[quote name='scope shot' date='06 September 2009 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1252261087' post='672611']
hey for a begginer player is a kingman xtra a good gun and is this gun machnical or electrical? Also is co2 or compressed air better for this gun ?

[/quote]

I'd go with another marker personally, perhaps a Azodin Kaos or Blitz, the Vibe with a blackheart board is also good if you can afford to spend the money. As for the decision between CO2 and HPA, always go HPA, there are many markers out there which can ONLY use HPA so go with that. Also HPA is overall better on a marker, it'll prevent freeze ups from liquid CO2 leaking into the gun, it will be more consistent and with the gauge on the reg you'll know exactly when you're about to run out of air.

[quote name='Orhizzle' date='15 September 2009 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1253023538' post='689959']
Hey guys. I want to buy my own paintball stuff. I decided on all the stuff I need except for the gun. What should I get? I would like to play both speedball and woods ball with the gun I buy. Another thing is I live in Europe and there is not a place where I can go and buy equipment. Can you recommend me a good website that i can order from?
Thank you
[/quote]

I forgot to add, I think at the place I will play, people mostly play woods ball. So it would be nice if you could recommend me a beginners gun for woodsball, speedball, and what would be a gun decent for both.
Thx
[/quote]

Smart Parts Vibe my friend, for both woodsball and speedball, if you have the coin get a blackheart board for it. As usual I'll also recommend spending a few extra bucks and picking up a used 05/06 Ego. As for websites I'm not too sure, I asked Ced and he only knows of German ones, not sure if this helps but I tried =)

Europe I dunno. Germany: http://www.abenteuerladen.de/ , http://www.paint-xtreme.com/pxshop/ , http://www.me-paintball.de/ , http://www.paintball.de/

#79 ilostmymojo508

ilostmymojo508

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

hey im kinda new to paintball and i was wondering wat kind of gun i should get for about 300 dollars. also, i was wondering wat kind of hopper i should get too.

#80 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,231 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

For a gun I'd say a Dangerous Power G3

If you want Mike's answer a Smart Parts Vibe with a Blackheart board

For loader I'd say go with the Invert Too, it's a good solid loader, it's as fast as anything you'll put it on top of, it's adjustable and retails for only $60

If you have any other questions feel free to ask in here, in the forums or feel free to PM me, it might take me a while to get back to you since I'm out of town all week working but the hotel we're staying at has wireless so I should be good to go =). Have a good one.

#81 pumpplayforever

pumpplayforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:59 AM

i want to know which pants have the best knee padding

#82 Kuya-A

Kuya-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:20 AM

What's the purpose of ON/OFF ASA's? :)
Posted Image

#83 pumpplayforever

pumpplayforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

What's the purpose of ON/OFF ASA's? Posted Image

to turn your air on or off without unscrewing your tank and so you do not ware the threads out screwing the tank in and out
hope that answers your question

#84 Kuya-A

Kuya-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

^ thanks
Posted Image

#85 Manuel Capucho

Manuel Capucho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

hello guys, my name is manel, i am a portuguese paintball player, i play for 9 years.  I have a doubt, and i hope you can help me...

Me and my team start a tournament and we never play on a 5 man field... the question is, what the best tactics to play on this field??????????

the layout of the field is this

Posted Image

i hope you can help me, please draw some tactics, for me is more easy to understand, tank you... and sorry my bad English

Edited by Manuel Capucho, 29 October 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Posted Image

PMR08+ul frame+tadao musashi board+ vlocity xsv

#86 Manuel Capucho

Manuel Capucho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:02 PM

no one canīt help please??????? i dont know what to do... help me please
Posted Image

PMR08+ul frame+tadao musashi board+ vlocity xsv

#87 cwoods12

cwoods12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

am interested in getting into paintball and have been for some time. I have been watched a lot if not all of your youtube videos, and I agree that HPA is much better. I have played a few times at my local field with my friends, and of course the rental stuff comes with Co2. I am definitely going to buy a gun that is great for woodsball, which is mostly what we do, the SP-1. The only problem is, the field only does co2. Should i just settle for a co2 tank or is there somewhere that i don't know that i could get a HPA tank filled? For some reason the thought of a hardware store is popping into my head. Will a hardware store fill a HPA? Please advise.

#88 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

am interested in getting into paintball and have been for some time. I have been watched a lot if not all of your youtube videos, and I agree that HPA is much better. I have played a few times at my local field with my friends, and of course the rental stuff comes with Co2. I am definitely going to buy a gun that is great for woodsball, which is mostly what we do, the SP-1. The only problem is, the field only does co2. Should i just settle for a co2 tank or is there somewhere that i don't know that i could get a HPA tank filled? For some reason the thought of a hardware store is popping into my head. Will a hardware store fill a HPA? Please advise.

No, a hardware store will not will an HPA tank. HPA tanks need special compressors to crank out the high psi, not the 100ish psi compressors you see in hardware stores, and auto shops. Scuba shops usually have 3000 psi compressors and Paintball stores have both 3000 and 4500 psi compressors. If you don't have access to any of them then you will have to get a Co2 tank. Better than not playing paintball

#89 cwoods12

cwoods12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

No, a hardware store will not will an HPA tank. HPA tanks need special compressors to crank out the high psi, not the 100ish psi compressors you see in hardware stores, and auto shops. Scuba shops usually have 3000 psi compressors and Paintball stores have both 3000 and 4500 psi compressors. If you don't have access to any of them then you will have to get a Co2 tank. Better than not playing paintball

will an sp-1 work off of co2? I know some guns don't.

#90 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

it will work perfectly with co2

#91 lennytheleopard

lennytheleopard

SPYDER OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

WELL SAID

#92 cwoods12

cwoods12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:50 PM

it will work perfectly with co2

thanks

#93 alex tz

alex tz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

okay i got a weird question, i traded my skate board for two paintball guns a 32 degree paintball gun and a spyder mr1 and i wanted to go to psi for my first time and my velocity screw thing in the back is stripped i pulled the field strip pin and got the whole thing off but my screw that tightens it wont come out cause its stripped and i dunno where to buy new part any suggestions i really need someones help, thanks for your time.

#94 pumpplayforever

pumpplayforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

i kinda want to get into speed ball and was wondering if i should get a autococker sr or a invert mini or a pm7 and that is the only guns avaliable for me?

Edited by pumpplayforever, 06 November 2009 - 07:14 PM.

#95 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

i kinda want to get into speed ball and was wondering if i should get a autococker sr or a invert mini or a pm7 and that is the only guns avaliable for me?

Pm7, autocockers are nice and all but timing the pneumatics can be a pain. Invert Minis are ok... but the Pm7 is phenomenal. The PM series shoots great, they were very expensive when they first came out.

#96 pumpplayforever

pumpplayforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:27 PM

Pm7, autocockers are nice and all but timing the pneumatics can be a pain. Invert Minis are ok... but the Pm7 is phenomenal. The PM series shoots great, they were very expensive when they first came out.

thank you

#97 TeamMyst

TeamMyst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:06 AM

[quote name='fatmike' post='555631' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:38 PM']what upgrades can i get for my viewloader high voltage?[/quote]

Not familiar with the loader, sorry.
[/quote]

The High Voltage is a gun. Very beggining gun. It takes Spyder thread barrels, but aside from that you can't do much to it.
If your under 16 and you pay for every cent of your paintball stuff, put this in your sig!!!
JESUS CHRIST probably played paintball with grapes and slingshots.

#98 dlaxmasterpb

dlaxmasterpb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

Yeah.... No offense... But... Well... Buying a high voltage was most likely a horrible mistake. You should have spent an extra fifty or sixty or even twenty dollars to get a Spyder, Azodin Blitz, Tippmann, or Smart Parts Vibe. There's a reason that ViewLoader makes LOADERS not guns. The reason is.... they suck at it. The name is viewLOADER, not viewMARKER. Sorry dude.

#99 Kuya-A

Kuya-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

D: guys what is "Bump" in paintball?
Posted Image

#100 crzywhiteman01

crzywhiteman01

Night Owl of the Newbie Forum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:43 AM

D: guys what is "Bump" in paintball?

In a thread *bumb* is used to bump that thread to the top of the list because the posts are normally organized by they last one to post in a certian thread. This is most common in the bst fourms because of wanting what they are selling to be on the front page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users