Photo

Ask all the questions you want, and don't be sorry!

• Please log in to reply
892 replies to this topic

#151 ilshwak

ilshwak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

Im sorta new to paintball, I've played 2 or 3 times and I want to get my own gear. My budget is 200 dollars or less but would spend 250 if needed. My top prospect are (in no particular order) the Azodin Zenith, Azodin Blitz, ICD Lasoya Promaster, Mokal Fokus with E-Frame trigger, Mokal Aura, and anything else you would suggest that fits the description. I would to know about gear as well. Info on Apparel is up to you but im fine playing in jeans and sweatshirts for now. How about a Hybrid Empire B Hopper or a Dye Invision 3 mask? The Promaster, hopper and mask is all used gear.I am looking to play woodsball and maybe get into speedball. I just don't like rentals.

Edited by ilshwak, 20 February 2010 - 09:47 PM.

#152 theobean100

theobean100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

Im sorta new to paintball, I've played 2 or 3 times and I want to get my own gear. My budget is 200 dollars or less but would spend 250 if needed. My top prospect are (in no particular order) the Azodin Zenith, Azodin Blitz, ICD Lasoya Promaster, Mokal Fokus with E-Frame trigger, Mokal Aura, and anything else you would suggest that fits the description. I would to know about gear as well. Info on Apparel is up to you but im fine playing in jeans and sweatshirts for now. How about a Hybrid Empire B Hopper or a Dye Invision 3 mask? The Promaster, hopper and mask is all used gear.I am looking to play woodsball and maybe get into speedball. I just don't like rentals.

i would go with the blitz. i bought this gun a few days ago and i love it. the zenith is just a tad more changeable (is that a word?) and is not worth the extra 80 dollars.
if ur 18 or under and u pay for ur own gear, put this in ur sig
azodin blitz, ninja 48/3000, invert too, proto pro axis, cp 1 piece... very noobish

#153 b3yond

b3yond

OFWGKTA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

is the guerilla 48/3000 an ok tank for 50 bucks ??

#154 v0rt3x

v0rt3x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

Ok i have a question. I've gotten mixed responses so I'll post it here.

When putting on a tank on your gun should the ASA be in the ON or OFF position?

Edited by v0rt3x, 08 March 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#155 Zenith

Zenith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

your asa should be off, at least in my opinion, what would be the point of having an on/off if you don't use it?

It won't break anything if it is on when you screw it in but I'm not sure why you would leave it on...

#156 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,896 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

Ok i have a question. I've gotten mixed responses so I'll post it here.

When putting on a tank on your gun should the ASA be in the ON or OFF position?

Off. As said above, why have the on/off ASA if you don't use it? Have it off when you screw the tank in, and then turn it on when you need air in your gun. Then turn it off again when you don't need air in your gun. That's why the on/off asa was invented, so you can turn the air off when you don't need it.

#157 NeedzPractice!

NeedzPractice!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

Here is my question: I am having trouble with the batteries in my Proto 09 SLG basic. I'm new and I'm not sure what I am doing but I don't know how to remove the batteries and if the connection wires go under or above the battery once it is in the slot. <--- Mainly because the grip is sticking out a bit and I want to make sure paint or any debris couldn't get into the battery compartment. Any advice on this topic would be useful!

#158 jeibarra1

jeibarra1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Whats up guys, i have seen most of mikes videos, but hadnt signed up for the forums till a few minutes ago.I used to paintball when i was a sophomore in high school, but not having a job, i had to stop playing because of money issues. Now that im in college and work, i can spend on paintball without my parents nagging me about it haha. I actually just got a guerrilla air myth g2 tank a few days ago :) (this was partially paid by my parents as a birthday gift). Anyway, my question is...is the mini a good gun? I dont have a lot to spend on a gun, and it looks like a good 300 dollar gun. Or this there any other 200-350 dollar guns that are better? Im shooting an imagine btw, which my parents got for me back in high school, and a used halo i got for 30 bucks lol..please help guys thanks

#159 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

Whats up guys, i have seen most of mikes videos, but hadnt signed up for the forums till a few minutes ago.I used to paintball when i was a sophomore in high school, but not having a job, i had to stop playing because of money issues. Now that im in college and work, i can spend on paintball without my parents nagging me about it haha. I actually just got a guerrilla air myth g2 tank a few days ago Posted Image (this was partially paid by my parents as a birthday gift). Anyway, my question is...is the mini a good gun? I dont have a lot to spend on a gun, and it looks like a good 300 dollar gun. Or this there any other 200-350 dollar guns that are better? Im shooting an imagine btw, which my parents got for me back in high school, and a used halo i got for 30 bucks lol..please help guys thanks

Hey welcome to techpb! sounds like a pretty good tank you got there. As for the marker, yes the mini seems to be a solid marker but you might also want to consider the G3 which around the same price range. Especially right now there are some deals for it where you can get a free hopper from paintballgateway (I actually asked if they can change the free torque that they had to an invert halo too and they did!) and i also think ans gear is gaving a deal where you can get a free TechT bolt. So if you are going to purchase a gun right now i would go with the G3.
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#160 jeibarra1

jeibarra1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Whats up guys, i have seen most of mikes videos, but hadnt signed up for the forums till a few minutes ago.I used to paintball when i was a sophomore in high school, but not having a job, i had to stop playing because of money issues. Now that im in college and work, i can spend on paintball without my parents nagging me about it haha. I actually just got a guerrilla air myth g2 tank a few days ago Posted Image (this was partially paid by my parents as a birthday gift). Anyway, my question is...is the mini a good gun? I dont have a lot to spend on a gun, and it looks like a good 300 dollar gun. Or this there any other 200-350 dollar guns that are better? Im shooting an imagine btw, which my parents got for me back in high school, and a used halo i got for 30 bucks lol..please help guys thanks

Hey welcome to techpb! sounds like a pretty good tank you got there. As for the marker, yes the mini seems to be a solid marker but you might also want to consider the G3 which around the same price range. Especially right now there are some deals for it where you can get a free hopper from paintballgateway (I actually asked if they can change the free torque that they had to an invert halo too and they did!) and i also think ans gear is gaving a deal where you can get a free TechT bolt. So if you are going to purchase a gun right now i would go with the G3.

thanks man...i just checked out mikes review on the g3 and im really convinced to buy it, however, he says that the stock board does not come with psp 3 shot mode. However, at ans gear for 75 bucks they sell you the virtue board with the purchase of a gun. Does this board come with that mode built in? If it does, i see no reason in not buying it

#161 CarbineKid

CarbineKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

I've been wondering this for soem time(I'll keep it short)....What is the advantage of a double trigger on a mech gun? On an electro you can walk it, but on a mech gun like a m98 or spyder, you really can't. So what purpose does it serve???

#162 13Dhex

13Dhex

Chainsaw Gutsfuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

I am not quite sure what is wrong with my SP-1, i have only used it 3-4 times, and the regulator constantly is leaking, and not just a little, it is leaking alot. Also, it is not the venting, but it does that when it shouldn't be.

I have tried to contact Smart Parts, but no one answers the phones, or the e-mail.

Please HELP...I want to start playing some woodsball again.

thanks
Anarchy, disarray this is the world today
Justice is a lie for the followers to get by
No peace, only guns, can't trust anyone
Live or die it's an eye for an eye

#163 crzywhiteman01

crzywhiteman01

Night Owl of the Newbie Forum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

I've been wondering this for soem time(I'll keep it short)....What is the advantage of a double trigger on a mech gun? On an electro you can walk it, but on a mech gun like a m98 or spyder, you really can't. So what purpose does it serve???

I would say that it is most likely because they want to have the feel of the 2 fingers pulling the triggers. It is more of a feel thing than any real performance upgrade.

#164 crzywhiteman01

crzywhiteman01

Night Owl of the Newbie Forum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

thanks man...i just checked out mikes review on the g3 and im really convinced to buy it, however, he says that the stock board does not come with psp 3 shot mode. However, at ans gear for 75 bucks they sell you the virtue board with the purchase of a gun. Does this board come with that mode built in? If it does, i see no reason in not buying it
[/quote]

yes the virtue board come with psp 3 shot and many other modes. It is a very good board from a very good company. Their board also make it possible to change settings with out opening the grips on the marker.

#165 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

G3 is a pretty sweet marker and you dont really need psp 3 unless you will do tournaments or anything, especially since most fields do not allow ramping on open play.
If you order it with the virtue board, they will most likely put it in for you but they might KEEP the stock board, which is bad if you ever want to resell it.
I would try emailing them about it. I think there are a couple deals going around with the G3 right now so make sure you check as many sites as you can before you purchase it ;)
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#166 TOWGUN

TOWGUN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hey all,
I've been out of paintball for about 12 years and recently re-fell in love with it. I'm looking at a crap load of new markers and technology out there that's blowing my mind. But I've been really interested in one in particular: ICE's Epic DV8-07. Does anyone have experience with this? It fits my price range and the all mechanical aspect of a boltless marker sound really cool.
Any takes on this?
Thanks

#167 poorballer1

poorballer1

I GOT A HANGOVER WHOOOOAAAHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

I've been seeing a lot of people in here who think they are asking a stupid question, or too many questions and quite frankly I want to set it straight. There is no reason you should be appoligizing to anyone in here for asking a question, ever. TechPB is here to teach people about paintball and to help this game grow. How will paintball grow? by getting new people into the game, the new people coming into paintball will be the ones keeping it alive, keeping it fun and enjoyable for everyone who plays it. One thing I also want to stress is that this is the Newbie forum, it exists solely to assist new players in the sport, there is no stupid question here because it's as simple as this, how will anyone know unless they ask? You don't walk onto a paintball field on your first day and have the capability to disassemble a snaffu'd marker and fix it, you don't know what the difference is between a poppet and a spool valve and nobody expects you to.

We were all new once, all of us, anywhere from the shit talking kid at the field all the way up to the pro players, nobody is born knowing this stuff. So if you're worried about asking too many questions and annoying us, you won't, if you're worried that you're asking a stupid question, don't. To be honest with you I LIKE helping out new players, that's why I'm in here all the time, what other reason would I have to do it? There also happens to be a lot of other players in here that are the exact same way as me and like helping new folks out. TechPB has probably one of the best communities I have EVER seen on an internet forum, not only are they kind, open minded and helpful I think they're likely the most knowledgable paintball community in existance. Here we have a fine balance of speedballers, woodsballers, scenario players, young, old, bearded, and in Mike's case balding.

Now, if it makes you guys feel better when I first started paintballing I asked the local shop owner if I could get an HPA fill in my CO2 tank =). So yeah, like I said there is no wrong thing to ask here, if you want to ask which is better an SLG or a G3 go for it, I've likely answered that question once a day for the last few months. If you want to ask what the best budget loader is go for it, the best budget gun, go for it, I answer questions on the best budget setups probably 3-5 times a day everyday of the week. It's as simple as this, paintballing isn't cheap and nobody wants to spend a bunch of money on the wrong product and we all understand that, mostly because we've all done it. I myself bought a Tippmann A5 as my first marker, yes they're reliable and generally don't break but performace wise I HATED it, I ended up selling it and losing money, if I can prevent you from making the same mistake as I did then you just made my day.

There are several of us here who are dedicated to helping out the new guys, to helping out TechPB and promoting what we're all hoping will be the new culture of paintball. You may have been to PbNation, they have some great info in their pinned topics, but if you go there asking for information you'll get a very rude awakening, people will be jumping on you telling you that you're a stupid ass noob and that you should end your life. I'm not kidding, PbNation is good for some things but their community and mod team are attrocious. This is the one place where you can feel free to speak your mind and not fear some pre-pubescent punks flaming you endlessly until you just give up, if you want to know anything at all please just ask, and don't be sorry for it, don't appoligize, simply say "What is the best marker for $???" or "Is this gun worth upgrading" possibly even "I met a great girl last night, she said she was a virgin but now I have this horrible rash" Posted Image scratch that last one....anyway ask away, don't be sorry and welcome to TechPB, we'll put a mint on your pillow then quickly dive out the window to help you.

(Had to add this in here, it's very pertinent Posted Image -Tenacious)

"what if i hooked up with this chick at Cup and now it iches REAL bad?" Carter Devet October 20 2009
If your from the Detroit are, check out my friends at American Jewerly and Loan
Living Legends 3,4 Veteran
Mint Gat

#168 cotyjones96

cotyjones96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

What is .50 cal paintball and why is it so dicouraged ?

#169 desacato102

desacato102

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

What is .50 cal paintball and why is it so discouraged ?

.50 Call paintball is actually smaller than a regular paintball. .50 means the actual size of the ball. Original paintballs, the ones you buy when you go paintballing in your favorite field are .60... Exactly .680 and up. Why so discouraged? Well that one is up to the person whether he/she likes it or not.

#170 p8ntballer96

p8ntballer96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

wat does "bump" mean

#171 Eyecriturface

Eyecriturface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

So i have a very old marker made by Pmi the Piranha Gti E-force given to me as a gift and i dont know a shit about it. I was wondering there are any possible upgrades or anything for this marker. The external bolt is a pain in the ass catches my goggles sometimes... anyone have any suggestions on what to do with this marker or should i just invest in a new and up to date marker?

#172 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

So i have a very old marker made by Pmi the Piranha Gti E-force given to me as a gift and i dont know a shit about it. I was wondering there are any possible upgrades or anything for this marker. The external bolt is a pain in the ass catches my goggles sometimes... anyone have any suggestions on what to do with this marker or should i just invest in a new and up to date marker?

buy a new marker. Just name a price range

wat does "bump" mean

it is used to "bump" or move a thread back on top of the forum.

#173 Eyecriturface

Eyecriturface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

Well i appreciate the help justice. I am not looking for something too expensive just something to get me started in speedball and also able to take out to a woodsball game. I am looking for a brand new start. Any suggestions are appreciated price range from $100-$250.

#174 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Well i appreciate the help justice. I am not looking for something too expensive just something to get me started in speedball and also able to take out to a woodsball game. I am looking for a brand new start. Any suggestions are appreciated price range from $100-$250.

http://paintballgate...lelpagunb1.html

IMO this is the best beginner deal out there. Great starter package

#175 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

Hi i am buying my second gun and im thinking of getting a mini. We have a pro shop in town but it is 25 dollars more and there is tax. Online at ANS its free shipping and no tax...but how do i tell if what i am buying at ANS is the "3rd gen" ? Or in that case how do i know at the pro shop?
Posted Image

#176 johnnyboypntballer

johnnyboypntballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:21 PM

i got a spyder vs3 and i want to know what people think of it like problems with it or some good upgrades to get i only have a clamping feedneck the rest is stock, thanks

#177 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hi i am buying my second gun and im thinking of getting a mini. We have a pro shop in town but it is 25 dollars more and there is tax. Online at ANS its free shipping and no tax...but how do i tell if what i am buying at ANS is the "3rd gen" ? Or in that case how do i know at the pro shop?

Any of the Minis ANSgear has in stock should be 3rd gen so you're fine. As for the proshop way the 3rd gen mini comes in a white box

i got a spyder vs3 and i want to know what people think of it like problems with it or some good upgrades to get i only have a clamping feedneck the rest is stock, thanks

Don't need upgrades. Start saving up for a new gun if anything. Just go out and have fun

#178 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

Thanks!!!
Posted Image

#179 Coffee Black

Coffee Black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

My friend recently bought a Geo, and doesnt know how to use the Planet Asa. Me being a Bob Long guy myself and not usally dealing with Asa's was wondering if sombody could give the "Run Down" on how to use it.

#180 Brunsy

Brunsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

My friend recently bought a Geo, and doesnt know how to use the Planet Asa. Me being a Bob Long guy myself and not usally dealing with Asa's was wondering if sombody could give the "Run Down" on how to use it.

I'm pretty sure you unscrew the screw on the asa but not all the way off. then screw in your tank. Lastly screw in the knob on the asa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgwYhoJyKs
like what he does a 0:22-0:25 he is screwing in the asa knob
Posted Image

#181 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi i am buying a new tank that is 68/4500. I am going to get a Ninja Carbon Fiber Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator from Ans gear for 154$. What is the Adjustable Regulator do? Because i can buy a PMI Pure Energy 68/4500 Basic Tank - 5 Year Hydro - High Pressure Output for 140$ or even a SS crossfire for less then the ninja. So am i going to notice any difference between the ninja and the others besides maybe weight? (which doesn't matter)? I have a invert mini with a pinokio hopper if you need to know that. -Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

#182 Zachslayer

Zachslayer

I have an orange kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hi i am buying a new tank that is 68/4500. I am going to get a Ninja Carbon Fiber Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator from Ans gear for 154$. What is the Adjustable Regulator do? Because i can buy a PMI Pure Energy 68/4500 Basic Tank - 5 Year Hydro - High Pressure Output for 140$ or even a SS crossfire for less then the ninja. So am i going to notice any difference between the ninja and the others besides maybe weight? (which doesn't matter)? I have a invert mini with a pinokio hopper if you need to know that. -Thanks in advance.

The ninja reg lets you adjust the pressure. Mini's prefer low pressure, so get the ninja.

#183 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

The ninja reg lets you adjust the pressure. Mini's prefer low pressure, so get the ninja.

Thanks. Ninja Grey Ghost Carbon Fiber Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator - 68/4500. Is this the same thing? As a Ninja Carbon Fiber Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator - 68/4500 but its cheaper?
Posted Image

#184 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

Its the same thing minus the glossy covering on the tank, same great regulator!

#185 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

Its the same thing minus the glossy covering on the tank, same great regulator!

Thanks, if you get a cover you don't even see it! I might just go ahead and save 10 dollars.
Posted Image

#186 Kenny22

Kenny22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

hey im new to paintball and i'd like to know what would be a good barrel to buy.

There are alot..... umm get a freak or all american barrel kit. Get a.... 681 back, and 684 back, a 687 back and a 691 back and u will be able to shoot pretty much any paint at any temperature. If you only want 1 barrel get like a 685 CP barrel. maybe a 687
8/0/0 My Feedback-> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=106962
STOKED

#187 Kenny22

Kenny22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

i want to know which pants have the best knee padding

Buy a pair of mega cheap invert pants and some knee pads
8/0/0 My Feedback-> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=106962
STOKED

#188 Syko22

Syko22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

How dificult is it to take apart a 98 custom? I also have a vibe and have taken that apart to lube it but there is nearly nothng to that. I'm just wondering how much harder it is to do.
Vice President of No MOre Twilight

#189 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

Its not that bad, a little tough at first because theres a couple tricky parts but once you do it once, its easy
plus there are tons of videos for it online :)

just make sure to have a nice clean service to work on so you dont lose any screws
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#190 striped barrel

striped barrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

well i wanna start getting into paint ball Posted Image BUT i dont know what gun to get Posted Image soooo i need some advice.......i was looking at the inverse mini but then i watched mikes review so now im kinda on the edge....and i dont want a crappy noobie gun..i want somthing that ill start with and ill wanna keep for some time the price range im thinking about is..300-600 so kinda help me out here guys thanks!! OOOO YA I WANT IT FOR SPEEDBALL I GOT A TIPMAN A-5 FOR WOOD BALL...

Edited by striped barrel, 17 May 2010 - 01:10 AM.

#191 G35_Alain

G35_Alain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

So one of my friends is looking to get into paintball and hes between buying 2 set-ups. A upped ion with board and the works plus a magna loader and a steely or a dm4 with board a halo and a steely...both are the same price, which one should he get?

#192 vilacz8

vilacz8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

im just starting paintball and was thinking of buying a spyder pilot 09 http://www.amazon.co...74230724&sr=8-2 .is this a good starting gun i have heared mixed reviews, my buddy has a spyder and he likes it. if it is not good can u recomend a better gun for the same price and comes with similar stuff

#193 striped barrel

striped barrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

im just starting paintball and was thinking of buying a spyder pilot 09 http://www.amazon.co...74230724&sr=8-2 .is this a good starting gun i have heared mixed reviews, my buddy has a spyder and he likes it. if it is not good can u recomend a better gun for the same price and comes with similar stuff

my opinion if u read my post lol i wouldnt get a spider =S go to he online like free chat those guys help alot they'll tell you some goos cheap guns to start out with im thinking about an invert mini

#194 guy28

guy28

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

How do you keep the sweat out of your goggles? Also if you get shot in the mask what is a fast way to clean it without it smudging and it becomes impossible to see?
Posted Image

#195 bmoney83

bmoney83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

NEWBIES WELCOME Posted Image
You will learn more on the days you lose, then on the days you Win!!!

Dangerous Power Owners ClubPosted Image

#196 pursuit

pursuit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

i am very new to paintball and wanted to know if there are rules to "ramping" on the field is there a universal rule or does it depend on the field??

generly you can do what ever u want but remember if you ramp at them they will ramp back

well i wanna start getting into paint ball Posted Image BUT i dont know what gun to get Posted Image soooo i need some advice.......i was looking at the inverse mini but then i watched mikes review so now im kinda on the edge....and i dont want a crappy noobie gun..i want somthing that ill start with and ill wanna keep for some time the price range im thinking about is..300-600 so kinda help me out here guys thanks!! OOOO YA I WANT IT FOR SPEEDBALL I GOT A TIPMAN A-5 FOR WOOD BALL...

check out the proto pmr the eteck 3 and the dangours power g3 spec r i would go with the g3 and get a good loader
2008 ion w/ cp on off virtue fiire bolt ndz clamping feedneck ndz trigger jj 14" barrel dynasty body
prophecy with crown
it seems that EVERY gun these days shoots ropes, money, tits, lasers, etc....put this in your sig if yours still shoots the other team....my feedback

#197 candyman

candyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hey im new to paintball and im going to go play for the first time at a birthday party, im 14, an i was wondering if you had anytips for me?

#198 DS13

DS13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

How do you keep the sweat out of your goggles? Also if you get shot in the mask what is a fast way to clean it without it smudging and it becomes impossible to see?

To keep sweat out of your goggles you can wear a sandana or a headband, and as far as cleaning your mask you want a microfiber cloth, just wipe it over your lense once and the paint should be cleaned up.
DS13's feedback

#199 DS13

DS13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hey im new to paintball and im going to go play for the first time at a birthday party, im 14, an i was wondering if you had anytips for me?

Don't be afraid of getting shot it doesn't hurt very bad. (I was scared my first time). If you aren't afraid of getting shot you will smoke your freinds who are hiding in the back. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN! (don't worry you will)
DS13's feedback

#200 Cody Reid

Cody Reid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:22 PM

Hey

hi name is Cody REid i am a 14 year old boy who lives in surrey B.C. and my local feild is Ambush paintball, i love paintball i think its the best sport in the world, I usally play scnerio but i love speed ball. but when i go out to the sunday practices with my spyder sonix paintball gun i get lit up! I realy need an ok gun that will keep me in the game for a while. my price limit is 150-250 $$$ i have asked my parents to help me out but there words are "if you want to do this you have to earn the money on your own" ive been working very hard and so far i have 100$ please give me some pointers id much apresheate it!

Cody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users