Photo

Ask all the questions you want, and don't be sorry!

• Please log in to reply
892 replies to this topic

#251 XNARUX

XNARUX

The Starcraft/Paintball Hybrid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:56 PM

why do paintballs cost so much? i've looked at the general ingredients in paintballs and it seems to me that the manufactors cost would be at most ten bucks per case of paint. so why is it that at most fields you see cases going for 50 or 60+? couldn't the manufactorer sell it at 15 or 20 and the field sell it at 25 or 30? and wouldn't the cheaper prices allow more people to play more often and get more new players in? do you think that the sudden surge of people be good or bad for the sport?

They need to sell them at prices where they will make enough profit to cover expenses of maintaining fields, running compressors, buying co2, buying guns, paying staff, etc.

It all adds up.
Paintball: My antidrug. Because when you put so much money into paintball how the fuck do you pay for crack cocaine?

#252 xxFischerxx

xxFischerxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

why do paintballs cost so much? i've looked at the general ingredients in paintballs and it seems to me that the manufactors cost would be at most ten bucks per case of paint. so why is it that at most fields you see cases going for 50 or 60+? couldn't the manufactorer sell it at 15 or 20 and the field sell it at 25 or 30? and wouldn't the cheaper prices allow more people to play more often and get more new players in? do you think that the sudden surge of people be good or bad for the sport?

They need to sell them at prices where they will make enough profit to cover expenses of maintaining fields, running compressors, buying co2, buying guns, paying staff, etc.

It all adds up.

ok lets say that a manufactorers cost to make a case of paint is ten bucks and still stay in business but they sell it for thirty to a field what i'm wondering is why manufactors choose and/or need to be selling their paint for three times as much as it cost to make? couldn't they lower their prices and sell more making just as much if not more of a profit because there would be more of a demand. now i've looked online abit and it seems that the people that make paintballs are generally pharmaceutical companies as well making things like advil gel caps as their main product and paintballs on the side now the setups that make the gel caps cost millions of dollars granted, but you would think that they would be mostly be paid for(being a big corperation) and the paintballs would be just to make extra profit during down time

i think i overcomplicated this...one question that will answer everything for me...what is the bottomline cost for a manufactorer to make a case of paint?
"Nobody likes a know it all who sits around talking about their genitalia."

#253 XNARUX

XNARUX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

It all adds up.

ok lets say that a manufactorers cost to make a case of paint is ten bucks and still stay in business but they sell it for thirty to a field what i'm wondering is why manufactors choose and/or need to be selling their paint for three times as much as it cost to make? couldn't they lower their prices and sell more making just as much if not more of a profit because there would be more of a demand. now i've looked online abit and it seems that the people that make paintballs are generally pharmaceutical companies as well making things like advil gel caps as their main product and paintballs on the side now the setups that make the gel caps cost millions of dollars granted, but you would think that they would be mostly be paid for(being a big corperation) and the paintballs would be just to make extra profit during down time

i think i overcomplicated this...one question that will answer everything for me...what is the bottomline cost for a manufactorer to make a case of paint?

I talked to the person who basically runs the paintball field I am a member of, and they say they get their paint for 25$ a box when they buy a pallet. So maybe it costs them 20$ to make a box of 2000?

But they have good reason for selling them. Its expensive to run the compressed air generators from what I hear.
Paintball: My antidrug. Because when you put so much money into paintball how the fuck do you pay for crack cocaine?

#254 RonnyBb

RonnyBb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

Hey

I'm an enthusiastic soon to be paintball player up in northern Sweden. Unfortunately we don't have much in the way of fields here but I can make something work out. We do have one overgrown woodsball field at least. I've played paintball around 3 or 4 times at rentals.

Anyway I didn't know where to post about this and anything is allowed here right? Because I sure am a newbie! I'll post here and if someone directs me to the equipment part of the forum I'll go there.

I've got this setup to buy from a web shop here in Sweden:

Azodin Kaos
3000/48 air tank
Halo B
Vforce Vantage Pro

Now, is this a good starting setup? I'll play by far mostly woodsball with some bunker and whatever they've set up. I'll try to make some trips but mostly I won't play speedball or anything like that.

The Halo B is there because it stops spinning when i stop shooting, and that just sounds like an awesome feature for me. However should I pick the newer but generally priced lower Halo Too? I get them for basically the same price (like 5 dollars difference). The web shop also has a sale on the Torque selling them even cheaper than the Halo Bs, but I don't know if they're for me. I haven't found that much on Torque, but I know it never stops spinning which is annoying when you have longer games than 2 minutes. Since it's a sale i guess it's the oldest type of Torque, they don't give a lot of information about it.

The 3000/48 tank is simply because I'm broke like everyone else. I'd love a 4500/68 tank with a cover to avoid scratches, and while I could scramble the cash I'm not even sure I'm going to be interested in/play paintball this time next year. I've tried to look around Swedish resale sites and such to see about resale prices but without success. I should go with the smaller much more inexpensive tanks shouldn't I?

And then the mask. The only reason why I've picked the Vforce Vantage Pro for now is because it's recommended by Mike, and it's cheap. Cheap means more money in other things, but I've never tried it on. I don't have a local paintball store here in Umeå. I could make a 800 kilometer drive to try out masks in a store but that costs much more than a mask does. I suppose I should just go with it? It's only 380 kr (50 bucks, stuff is waaay more expensive over here, i envy your cheap air tanks) which is like half of the nicer masks like profiler.

I'm not a pro paintball player. I'm rallying my friends and contacting my local field to try making this my hobby, but I don't know. If I knew I'd play this for 10 years I'd shoot money everywhere but that isn't the case. So some support about the stuff I've chosen would be great.

I have some smaller question marks like what does on/off asa mean, or will the clamping feed neck of the Kaos fit with the large feed neck of the Halo B, but those are less important anyway. But some answers never hurt.

So anyway, wall of text. If you didn't read it, up there's my setup, what about it?

Thanks for any answers!

Edited by RonnyBb, 25 July 2010 - 01:13 PM.

#255 xXRayray64Xx

xXRayray64Xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:30 AM

hey im a newbie and i dont now what marker to get should i get an ION XE or should i save up for a Dangraus power G4

#256 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

hey im a newbie and i dont now what marker to get should i get an ION XE or should i save up for a Dangraus power G4

I would say G4 for sure.
My Feedback
The TechPB Motorcycle Club- For All of us Two-Wheeled Warriors!

The Great Holy Lord Danath of the 34th is right.

Posted Image

#257 JoeSL74

JoeSL74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hey, I've got a question :) i'm not actually new to paintball, however i am new to techpb and forums in general, most things i've figured out/used the help guide for. however i don't know how to downscale the file size of my photos/images for my photo and avatar. Please respond :)
Posted Image
~~SL74 for life ;)~~
~~Wipeing=Not cool ;)~~

#258 XNARUX

XNARUX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hey, I've got a question :) i'm not actually new to paintball, however i am new to techpb and forums in general, most things i've figured out/used the help guide for. however i don't know how to downscale the file size of my photos/images for my photo and avatar. Please respond :)

If your trying to get your picture down the the 100x100 size limit (or whatever it is), there are tons of photo hosting websites that you can upload a picture to and then edit it to your liking.

The 2 I can think up off the top of my head are photobucket and tinypic (i think?)

Edited by XNARUX, 01 August 2010 - 10:14 AM.

#259 fantasypb

fantasypb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hey does anyone know were to find a team I could join thats in the area i live? like should i go to a website, or go to a paintball place and ask people or anything like that

#260 PinappleCamo

PinappleCamo

My undecidedness level is over 9000!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

what does the term muppet mower mean??
Squire's Maine creeper!
Rotor= "200 dollar portable blender" how can I get my mom to buy me one?

#261 XNARUX

XNARUX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

From what I can pull from Urban Dic (which has a 50/50 chance at being right) Its someone who bullies on all the younger kids.
Either that or something about Girl on Girl... :blink:

#262 Legacy of Bob

Legacy of Bob

Legend with a Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

Hey does anyone know were to find a team I could join thats in the area i live? like should i go to a website, or go to a paintball place and ask people or anything like that

Check out the regional forums here at TechPB. Each state has it's own forum.

http://www.techpb.co...hp?showforum=14

See if anyone else is looking for players in your area or make your own thread looking for players.

#263 PinappleCamo

PinappleCamo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:50 PM

i have some questions about cp regulators.

1 lets say i buy one for a kaos do i need any type of adaptor to install it or do i just put it on?

2 why is there one with a gauge port and is the gauge necessary?
Squire's Maine creeper!

#264 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:19 AM

1 lets say i buy one for a kaos do i need any type of adaptor to install it or do i just put it on?

post a thread, this thread will do you no good.

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#265 Legacy of Bob

Legacy of Bob

Legend with a Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

1. You shouldn't need an adapter. According to the Azodin website the Kaos uses standard ASA threads on the gas-thru fore-grip so you should be able to just screw in the CP reg. Macro lines and fittings you're on your own with though. You're better off having your local paintball store order this for you and install it. Almost every shop around me will install for free, and they will do all the macro line stuff as well, and they usually guarantee the work too.

2. If you have a really, really low pressure marker (not a kaos), you might want the gauge to see the exact output pressure of the regulator. Basically it's not needed.

#266 RogueSpartan

RogueSpartan

Pain is Temporary Victory is Forever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:41 AM

Its a club here the Muppets are Gun whores own alot of guns and i take it Mower is cause they mow faces....aka shoot alot of paint

Don't make fun of the handicapped paintballs! They are people too!..weird misshapen useless people...What was I talking about again?

Posted Image
*Budget Baller Clan* Feedback

#267 2Girls1Paintball

2Girls1Paintball

B.Moe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

Pbnation sucks ass they have very rude people on their forums they should have their website shutdown but anyway i got a really newbish question What do you screw you hpa tank to i know you have the macro line and the bottom line with fittings and stuff

La Colonia Chiques Ganga 805 Attached File  pball.jpg   45.15KB   12 downloads
COLNIA GANG

#268 mason8it

mason8it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

It's called the ASA.

#269 paintball=boss

paintball=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:47 PM

i started paintball last year, im still considered a begginer but as soon as i got interested in paintball i went on youtube and started looking things up and stuff, and mike poopped up in a couple of videos and he really helped me out on some questions i had. and so has techpb, hopefully one day ill be up there with th pros.

p.s. im a 12 year old with many things to learn and im not some spoiled brat like some kids who get watever they want when they want it. but the tech pb community has really helped me out. love the website and help mike and the crew

im sorry i ment to say popped* was not trying to be a smart @$$

i started paintball last year, im still considered a begginer but as soon as i got interested in paintball i went on youtube and started looking things up and stuff, and mike poopped up in a couple of videos and he really helped me out on some questions i had. and so has techpb, hopefully one day ill be up there with th pros.

p.s. im a 12 year old with many things to learn and im not some spoiled brat like some kids who get watever they want when they want it. but the tech pb community has really helped me out. love the website and help mike and the crew

im sorry i ment to say popped* was not trying to be a smart @$$

haha

#270 xxFischerxx

xxFischerxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

you build a field and put up some netting...can you leave that netting up all year long or do you have to take it down when winter hits? (i know you have to take it down in high winds but lets just forget that for a moment)

"Nobody likes a know it all who sits around talking about their genitalia."

#271 paintballer96

paintballer96

Tech-Pb's favorite member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

what are the little dots under peoples usernames, and where/how do you get all the cool sigs?
Looking for a Victory or Ripper Victory===== PM ME!!! wILL TRADE AND OR PAY

#272 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

what are the little dots under peoples usernames, and where/how do you get all the cool sigs?

you get more dots to show seniority on the site from a lot of posts. Post count doesnt really matter though but you get more dots for the amount of posts you get. And we make the sigs im sure someone can make you one for free just search in the off-topic and photography section.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#273 Lazy_PB

Lazy_PB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

H2Oman251083 told me about techPB and urged me to sign up. I'm very happy to find a forum that is not built on ego's and hostility. Thank you TechPB for keeping a site true to the definition of community.

#274 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Sorry, wrong place to post this.

Edited by Dust, 20 August 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#275 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

Sorry for the double post, Would a Halo Invert Too work fine on a Smart Parts vibe? How about the Azodin Blitz?
Same with a Ninja 68/4500 Tank.

#276 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

Sorry for the double post, Would a Halo Invert Too work fine on a Smart Parts vibe? How about the Azodin Blitz?
Same with a Ninja 68/4500 Tank.

It will work fine, those are 2 very good pieces of equipment, the invert too IMO is the best loader on the market because its cheap and it can keep up with any gun.

#277 CVA Joey 13

CVA Joey 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

Will a Guerilla Air with a Myth G2 regulator be good and worth the money for my Tippmann 98 Custom ACT. If not what would. By the way the tank I was looking forward to was a 68ci 4500psi.

#278 Guest_Plane4D_*

Guest_Plane4D_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

I wonder, if I got to a local field and get to play some rounds... would that be enough for me to judge if I like it or not, or sould we play for a period of time?

#279 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

I think one day at the field is enough to judge if you like it or not. First time I went I loved it and I went on from there

#280 Guest_Plane4D_*

Guest_Plane4D_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

I think one day at the field is enough to judge if you like it or not. First time I went I loved it and I went on from there

Sounds like a plan :tup:

Im not realy sure what guns, hoppers and tanks we'r getting.. only thing I know is that we have to pay for the paintball's we use^_^

#281 michaeljhammer

michaeljhammer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

what is a marker
Posted Image

#282 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,813 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:10 PM

what is a marker

Paintballgun = marker. It's just a more politically correct term for it, or for those who really wanna disassociate paintball with warfare.

#283 michaeljhammer

michaeljhammer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

oh ok thank you....and then i know theres probaly a bunch of topics about this but im gonna ask here..you know where i can get some good paintball pants and like a jersey? or what brand should i be looking for thats not uber expensive
Posted Image

#284 michaeljhammer

michaeljhammer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

what is a regulator?
Posted Image

#285 PinappleCamo

PinappleCamo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

Can you order cp parts in custom colors?
Squire's Maine creeper!

#286 Legacy of Bob

Legacy of Bob

Legend with a Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

oh ok thank you....and then i know theres probaly a bunch of topics about this but im gonna ask here..you know where i can get some good paintball pants and like a jersey? or what brand should i be looking for thats not uber expensive

I recommend looking at ansgear.com or punisherspb.com.

If you're looking for less expensive gear then look at some previous year styles like 08 or 09. Also look for brands like Proto, they will be less expensive then something like Dye, Empire, etc.

Look at this as an example http://www.ansgear.c...8jerseygrey.htm

what is a regulator?

A regulator is a device that attaches to your marker that "regulates" how much air is let into your marker with each cycle. Very low end markers generally don't have a regulator and are more inconsistent in their velocities and efficiency. Mid-range markers generally have a HPR or high pressure regulator. High-end markers generally have a HPR and a LPR or low pressure regulator.

Check here for more info. http://www.warpig.co...ork/index.shtml

Can you order cp parts in custom colors?

I believe CP make parts in the following colors. Anything outside of this would require you to send it off to a 3rd party for anodizing.

Black
Black Dust
Silver
Silver Dust
Red
Red Dust
Blue
Blue Dust
Green
Green Dust
Yellow
Yellow Dust
Pewter
Pewter Dust
Purple
Purple Dust
Nickle

Hope this helps.

#287 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

What is First Shot Drop Off?

#288 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

What is First Shot Drop Off?

Its basically, on your first shot. It drops really fast and barely goes out of the barrel. Then the rest of your shots are good.

#289 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:49 AM

I was looking at the CXBL and i had a couple of questions for whoever knows about it.

What is MXL and RXL and CX4?

#290 pbViper

pbViper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

Hello. I'm just starting out in paintball. I'm looking at loaders and don't really know what to get. I don't want to get a gravity fed hopper. I'm looking at the Halo B and also the Invert Too. There seems to be a $10 difference so I don't really care about the price. I'm going to put it on an Azodin Kaos. Not the pump. I was looking at the Proto Primo since I'm just starting and I don't really NEED a super fast hopper. I know it's gravity fed and really inexpensive, but I'm having second thoughts about it. Any suggestions?

#291 Xmas Asn

Xmas Asn

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hello. I'm just starting out in paintball. I'm looking at loaders and don't really know what to get. I don't want to get a gravity fed hopper. I'm looking at the Halo B and also the Invert Too. There seems to be a $10 difference so I don't really care about the price. I'm going to put it on an Azodin Kaos. Not the pump. I was looking at the Proto Primo since I'm just starting and I don't really NEED a super fast hopper. I know it's gravity fed and really inexpensive, but I'm having second thoughts about it. Any suggestions?

Well if you have got the cash I would get a nice loader that will last a while. Since your new I don't see you going threw 100-150 cases of paint right now. So a Halo B would work fine. Halos are pretty good hoppers. The down side is that the motor starts to go around 100-150 cases of paint. The Halo Too is a little better constructed. It has a better shell than the Halo Bs. Its down side is that it weighs more. I do not know if the Halo Too motors last longer, but I can say its a pretty solid loader.

I would stay away from any gravity feed loaders. They look good but it wont help you when you want to upgrade guns and then you realize you need to drop more for a loader at the same time.

#292 afqnzrn

afqnzrn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

hye guys,some question that i want to ask....i just have to ask this question because i just had a very very good deal from a paintball store where i live...the store owner was offering a mask,a jersey,pants and a gear bag with 50% off usual price....the normal price would have been 2k+ but he was giving me 1k nett (this is in Malaysian currency) and all the products are Sly.well back to the question,i was actually planning to get my gun setup 1st after buying my mask (following mike's budget baller video)...but since i got this deal i was thinking should i get the field gears first or should i get a gun setup first? (btw,he was offering me 2010 Sly Equipment pants,jersey and that big gear bag)

thanks,
boi :P

#293 Smart_Partsfreak

Smart_Partsfreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:53 PM

i just have a quick question about the Smart Parts EOS. Im wondering if my dwell for my gun is set to high cuz when i start to lay out paint it shot drops after the third or fourth shot. is the dwell set to high? thanks for the help guys! i really appriciate it! if it is what is a general good place to set the dwell at?
Marker Setup: Smart Parts EOS bone stock, Viewloader Force hopper and jt goggles

#294 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

Hey i was watching one of the Living legends, I think it was number 3, where borg went to it and tippman got him that awesome Tippman. does anyone know what that X7 had on it?

#295 Supersportking

Supersportking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

I'm a new paintball player (By new I've been playing for about a 6 months) and have been looking at markers to get. I've seen mikes videos and he suggests the azodian blitz. I've read many posts and videos about people saying the Spyder Electra is a better. Which gun do you suggest I get? How about other guns I should get also would be helpful?

Edited by Supersportking, 16 February 2011 - 10:12 PM.

The Torque goes through batteries like Charlie sheen through crack.

#296 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Look into buying one used. They will feed fast enough for any style and will last. Or try and Find a Revvy. It's cheaper and on the lower end, but it will feed 12-15 all day for the next 20 years
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#297 delebird

delebird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:36 AM

hi,
tis is my 1st post...

so i own a tippmann x7 phenom ... i use it mostly for milsim games , and i was wondering is there any way to increase:
1) fire rate ( back player)
2) any tips on carrying a lot of paintballs? like wat gear would you suggest ? i use vest but they carry only 4 pods...i usually play long games ... i wan to totally increase my paintball carrying capaticity
3)And should i use a long or short barrel? i nw use 14inch rap4 raptor barrel and tippmann barrel , any idea wat good barrels should i upgrade? and i have a noveske sound amplier muzzel attacement( i am "bait " and "tanker")

Budget isn't much of a problem ...

#298 Dust

Dust

Newbie On the Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

I've been looking around on critical paintball, And i saw the free shipping logo on all of my items that i have on My Cart on my account.
They total to about over 200 dollars but it still includes shipping.
Anyone else have this problem?

#299 afqnzrn

afqnzrn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

hye guys,i was wondering what does it mean by tank rehydro?how do you do it?i understand the tank has certain amount of time before it needs to be rehydro,but does that mean i can still use the tank or is it it good for disposal?

Edited by afqnzrn, 20 September 2010 - 10:04 AM.

#300 teresap989

teresap989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

Most barrel fronts have proprietary threading, so one company's fronts will not fit on another company's backs. I have never seen a back threaded at the front to accept other backs, but it is possible, maybe some mil-sim kits are threaded like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users