Photo

any one know where i can sell my brand new PMR?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 protomaster

protomaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:04 AM

okay i am looking to sell my pmr but where can i go to sell it? its brand new look in my sig u'll c the video but idk where to the only thing i did was take off the rapper havent shot a ball yet.. got a better deal on somthing so yea... if any one knows where i can sell it tell me becz i wanna sell it for 200 +10 dollar shipping

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 paintballer42

paintballer42

Insane Member.. ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:18 AM

lol. EBAY or CRAIGSLIST either one is fine u can prolly get 210$ for it make sure u say its new and u diddnt shoot a ball and that there is nothing wrong with it

GOOD LUCK

Okay, you do realize that when you have girl in the title, you don't need to put dumb as well, right?

#3 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:24 AM

I've been looking for a PMR :) Its looking great. You can probably get from 190-210 on it. Just wondering though, if you found another deal, why did you buy the PMR?

#4 protomaster

protomaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

well i dont think im going to sell it i think im just going to try and get a job u no ( i was mostly selling it because my parents were like what 100 bucks!!! every time for paint and stuff but i was like its becaues i dont have a hopper or tank yet so yea...) im not going to sell it

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

Hey Go to Craigs list and put up an add, it for free and easy. Also try ebay if you ahve the time... and you can also put a microsoft document with a photo of your guna nd add at your local field. I talked to you earlier when you bought your ugn, and i was like!!! WHAT?! Why did you get the old one! LOL! Not fo ryou thou,but try what suggested. I'ms ending you a pm for a halo b with a v35 board and a rip drive.

#6 tclark

tclark

Average Posting Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:27 PM

eBay.

#7 toxic city pb

toxic city pb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:24 PM

well i dont think im going to sell it i think im just going to try and get a job u no ( i was mostly selling it because my parents were like what 100 bucks!!! every time for paint and stuff but i was like its becaues i dont have a hopper or tank yet so yea...) im not going to sell it

Dam i would bought it lol
Flaming mod in signature is getting a bit old.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users