• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Alright got my fusion in the mail a few days ago been patiently waiting i'm hitting the field tomorrow, my brother needed a new tank so we hit up the shop and they fill up and we bring it back home, once we get it here he lets me just go to try the fusion out. Barrel in, Tank in Hopper On! Turn on the gun , Flip the RAPS PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! it scared the shit outta me! turn the raps off! look at the pressurge gauge its reading 600+ PSI! holy shit! no i take the tank off and try to fire a shot, Nothing but i can still hear the noid clicking. but the gauge is stuck at 600 + PSI and the gun wont fire! What do i do???
and i didn't touch the LPR or OPR.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

You're supposed to bottom out you LPR and HPR BEFORE you air up your marker. It sounds as if blew something in you gun. I would suggest giving DP a call or email, they'll have your back.

(909) 869-7800 | info@dangerouspower.com
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#3 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:35 PM

Thanks, and well im going to the field tomorrow so i'll see then but i know for sure my gauge is messed up

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

DO you have a spare gauge that you can put on to test it for a second? put a new gauge on, and bottom out both regs. Then, ease the pressure up to 225-250 on the HPR. then, on the LPR, turn it out slowly, shooting to see when the gun will fully cycle. If at any point the gun makes a PSSHHHH noise, then degas it, and call up Dangerous Power
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#5 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

i dont have a spare gauge i was going to call/mail DP to see if they would send me one, or just hit up my shop but thanks alot!

#6 Colter

Colter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:29 PM

Just bottom out the HPR and then turn out your LPR all the way. Air up and crono using just the HPR to adjust velocity. The gauge is nice but it really isn't needed.

#7 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:34 PM

I would say that it wasn't needed too, but only if you bottom both regs out after inspecting them for damage, along with your solenoid...

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#8 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:26 AM

Well everything seems to be alright, and that was my plan was to slowly chrono it up to around 280 but i'm leaving for the field in a half hour so wish me luck!

#9 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

Good luck, make sure you keep us posted on the outcome

#10 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

Got it to the field and i took the chrono, and would turn the reg's turn for turn till i got it shooting 295. left it at that a took a few more shots. this is what i got
297, 310 , 305 , 308 , 308 , 298 , 273, 292 , and 286.

#11 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

Not all that bad considering its new, it will get better as tie goes on.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#12 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

yeah i was very impressed with that! the ref who was holding the chrono was asking me if it was really BNIB when i brought it there that morning and i said yeah never shot it! he had nothing else to say! lol and the OPR didn't have a C Clamp in it when i got it, is that neccesary and if so will my local shop be able to put one in for me???

#13 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:45 PM

You don't need it, its just there so you don't explode your marker.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#14 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

okay thanks for that i was just hoping i wasn't going to screw anything up with it! one this i've noticed with the fusion how ever is how much more loud it is compared to the ION i just couldn't believe it! Today while we we're playing i was at the top of a hill and i saw a renter kid near the bottom and im out of paint i begin to dry fire and the kid puts his hand up and walks out!

#15 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:05 PM

Good to hear man. It seems like you really like your new gun.

#16 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

sure do!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users