1 reply to this topic

#1 MDAS

MDAS

Snake player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:10 AM

So today me and my team went to a new field to break our usual routine. And damn, I could not get anything done right, couldnt hit anybody, was getting hit off the breaks, there was a lot of communication issues.

But thats not the bad part, after all the games finished, we decided to run some drills to chill. One of them was a one on one, in which there were 2 ways to win, shoot the opponent out, or reach the snake first without getting hit.

So there I was, ready to go. The drill started, then I made a small pause to throw a lane (I was at a disadvantage cause I was shooting with my left hand) but I saw my opponent doing the same, so I waited a couple of seconds, then I ran as hard as I could to a 30 aztec and barely made it, I saw my opponent running and shooting at me while I was getting ready to make my move. :angry:

I shot at him just to give me a split second window to dive into the snake, the plan worked really nicely, my opponent had to slide to a bunker and stay low, I made my move right when his knee touched the ground, everything went the way I was hopping for, I ran as hard as I could to the snake and then it happened... :o

I made a superman dive a little higher than usual (I usually play on turf, not hard dirt), and landed mostly on my right side, just above my right hip, and damn, it hurt like sh... :blink:

The drill ended, and I couldnt celebrate my victory cause I was to busy laying flat on the ground because of the pain. I got home and, seriosly, I got a pretty sweet bruise the size of a baseball. Right now I cant move a lot but it was worth it. :lol:

#2 The Desacrator

The Desacrator

Xtacle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:21 AM

A little internal bleeding would make it a little more interesting.
Just kidding....but you might wanna make sure you didnt pull/rip/tear something internally.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users