• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 idrlbangme

idrlbangme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:45 AM

thresy or G3...what should i get...just wondering cause when i get my pay check ill be picking one of these up...
black Dangerous Power G3
Reloader B
Vlocity
45/45

#2 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:15 AM

personally, I would go with the threshold, but the G3 is also a GREAT gun
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#3 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

threshy is a G3 but slightly heavier and also in limited quantity

#4 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:35 AM

Yeah, the value of the Threshy will probably be just a tad higher than that of a G3 because of the availability
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

#5 Berto

Berto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:35 AM

G3, because it's lighter and more compact.
but the thresy looks great

#6 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

I would get the G3 because of the upgrades it has, and will have in the future. Stock, I like the threshold more, but with upgrades the G3 is fantastic!

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#7 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

that's true Yoda, the G3 does have more upgrades than the Threshold, and will be a more commercialized gun.

BTW, yoda, this is Igotaevo from over "there"

#8 unknown_user

unknown_user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

I believe that the threshold is a better design overall because it is more efficient and has less kick. However, the G3 will be a little less expensive and more upgradeable and of course, smaller. It all depends on what you prefer.

#9 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

I suggest shooting both before you buy one if you can. They are very similar guns. G3 is smaller, lighter, and will have more upgrades. And the Threshy is limited production, looks good, more efficient( not that much more). Its all personal preference, and I'm sure what ever you go with you'll be happy with it.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users