7 replies to this topic

#1 tkebrick

tkebrick

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

Which would you guys pick and why? The g3 is $430 from my favorite local shop, and the A1 is used from www.trademygun.com

#2 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

As I have both, I'd say go for the Angel. It's is by far the superior marker, it's stock board has got to one of the best and easily adjustible on the market and it can be flashed to upgrade it's software. It's shockingly accurate as well. However, as you're looking at a used one, make sure it's been properly maintained and serviced so that it's performing perfectly because, I won't lie here, They're very complex guns to maintain but if set up properly then you won't have any problems with it. All you'd have to do is lube the components every now and then.

The G3 on the other hand, is ligher, I won't deny that, but it's stock board could be better. Unless they start putting the upgrade board in them! I like the G3 because it's a very simple marker, very few components to go wrong.

So if you suspect anything with the Angel because it's second hand then go straight for the G3.
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#3 tkebrick

tkebrick

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:14 PM

I looked at the G3 at one of the local shops; it was nice, but I feel like getting a little bit more out of my investment so I am going to probably buy either an A1 and put all magno parts in it, or an A1 Fly. Just depends on prices after cup when everything is back in stock.

#4 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

I don't blame you. But when you do get it, don't be afraid to ask anyone any questions if there's something you're not sure about. It can get a little confusing at times, but you should be ok though.
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#5 D Matos

D Matos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:50 PM

Angel by far. Better in every aspect. G3's are good beginner guns but Angel a1 are high ends.

#6 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:41 PM

this shouldn't even be a question. come on now, don't be dumb.

#7 tkebrick

tkebrick

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

when you buy used from that website it is just the gun, there is stuff that comes when you buy retail that doesn't come with trademygun.com

that is why i made this post

#8 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

So? what don't you get? a tool kit? extra parts? you can buy those cheap. You said the gun vs. gun... not the packaging vs. packaging considering used and what not. The gun itself A1 is easily better than the G3.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users