• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:36 PM

Is a great movie especially because the hottie hot hottie Megan Fox is in it Damn she is so fine. If you don't know who she is heres a picture

Remember this picture is rated R so if your not old enough to be viewing please exit now

Posted Image

Edited by atxpballa, 28 June 2009 - 05:41 PM.

(Jebuskitty @ Aug 25 2009, 11:22 PM) This sport is just blooming. It is still a little seed...and soon it will sprout in to the awesome paintball flower TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY TECHPB MWAHAHHAHAHA...yeah a flower.

Why can't people just enjoy Call of Duty AND Battlefield? If all of you notice how much different they are...why are you even comparing them?
Plus, MW2 has 60 fps; if it wanted to make it look like Battlefield they'd be compromising smooth game-play for it. Nobody would enjoy Call of Duty with Bad Company sluggishness. So, you guys need to build a bridge and get-over it. ;p

#2 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

Nein, you tiny demons! NEIN!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

What's so special about Megan Fox? There are MILLIONS of other girls just like her in the world. "Hi, my name is Pretty Girl." Who gives a fuck?

Posted Image

Grammar Nazi Fuhrer : LL3 Soulja : Eleven Percenter

#3 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:45 PM

What's so special about Megan Fox? There are MILLIONS of other girls just like her in the world. "Hi, my name is Pretty Girl." Who gives a fuck?

seriously that is a dick thing to say Flame god if your just going to be a dick don't comment seriously, god

Edited by atxpballa, 28 June 2009 - 05:47 PM.

(Jebuskitty @ Aug 25 2009, 11:22 PM) This sport is just blooming. It is still a little seed...and soon it will sprout in to the awesome paintball flower TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY TECHPB MWAHAHHAHAHA...yeah a flower.

Why can't people just enjoy Call of Duty AND Battlefield? If all of you notice how much different they are...why are you even comparing them?
Plus, MW2 has 60 fps; if it wanted to make it look like Battlefield they'd be compromising smooth game-play for it. Nobody would enjoy Call of Duty with Bad Company sluggishness. So, you guys need to build a bridge and get-over it. ;p

#4 Maj Tom

Maj Tom

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

First one was a lot better.Looks like Spielberg just let Bay have the reigns. The prevalence of off-color jokes and useless poorly done "action" sequences through out the movie along with the writing. Wouldn't have seen it if I had to pay for it, a stereotypical "summer action" movie. As long as shit blows up and has tits guys will spend $5-$10 to get out of the heat.

#5 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

First one was a lot better.Looks like Spielberg just let Bay have the reigns. The prevalence of off-color jokes and useless poorly done "action" sequences through out the movie along with the writing. Wouldn't have seen it if I had to pay for it, a stereotypical "summer action" movie. As long as shit blows up and has tits guys will spend $5-$10 to get out of the heat.

See thats the kind of comments I'm looking for. TY

#6 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

i personally loved the movie i hacve seen it twice (once with my girl and once with my friends) it had everything that i had grown to love from transformers, i have been a life long fan and the story line was amazing, yes the movie did have a few points that were a little to long but most movies have some sciencs that are uneccessary all in all it was better than the 1st one and i loved that one to, I cant wait to see the third one which will prob be out sometime in 2011 2012 and i can only hope to see more bickering between megatron and star scream :)
Ion Owners Group [url="http://"http//www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39714&st=0#entry475321""]NE Ballers Club - click here[/url] Posted Image

#7 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

• Members
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

seriously that is a dick thing to say Flame god if your just going to be a dick don't comment seriously, god

I don't have to have the same reverence for some random chick that you do to post in a thread. You don't own it. I've heard nothing good about the movie other than "megan fox is so hawt, leghump," so I'm just wondering what the big deal is.

Posted Image

#8 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

I don't have to have the same reverence for some random chick that you do to post in a thread. You don't own it. I've heard nothing good about the movie other than "megan fox is so hawt, leghump," so I'm just wondering what the big deal is.

look up at my post..... thats my review of it
Ion Owners Group [url="http://"http//www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39714&st=0#entry475321""]NE Ballers Club - click here[/url] Posted Image

#9 swanee399

swanee399

Warlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

Ya, I have never been a fan of transformers, but I went to the first one to see megan fox :D :wub: I actually thought it was really good, so I went to the first one. I liked the first one better, but they are both good. There is stuff exploding and megan fox. Always a good combination.
"Win Without boasting, lose without excuses"
Smart Parts Vibe/ Invert TOO/ Vforce Profiler/ flurry dreadnought

#10 fenderplayer007

fenderplayer007

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

how long is the movie?
Christian Baller, USA Baller, Paintball vs Idiots member, Speedball Mafia mid player,Techpb Night Owl, Redz Owners Club Founder

if ur parents pay for all ur gear and ur under 18 put this in ur sig

#11 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

i dont know the exact time but i went into the movies at about 830 and got out around 1045ish.. but there were previews

#12 swanee399

swanee399

Warlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:49 PM

It is 2 and a half hours long. Pretty long movie

#13 Jaldrich

Jaldrich

Hip-hop-popotamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

ridiculously long movie for its content.

Way to many slow motion scenes.

The spinning romantic scene was like 10 minutes long and I nearly puked.

The writing was ok.

The action looked really good but there was way way way to much.

To many cliche crap, "im not gonna leave you!"

Megan fox is hot, but whatever....that dosen't make a good movie, I would of rather had elisha cuthbert, a hot girl that can actually act.

Why where there so many "dirty" jokes?

Why where there so many refrences to testicles and balls ?

Will I ever want Micheal Bay to remake some childhood cartoon? no freaking way.

Will I ever watch another Micheal Bay movie again, probably not, definitely not paying 20 bucks to see it in theater, maybe red box it.

My verdict D+ = Overrated........and that includes megan fox.

(I went to college, and it was never like that.... how many cliches can you fit into 1 10 minute college scene, ridiculously hot college girls? Marijuana being sold in the quad Asshole professors giving lame speeches....weird conspiracy theorist roommate......co-ed dorms.......frat assholes........)

Edited by Jaldrich, 29 June 2009 - 07:23 AM.

#14 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:58 AM

Saw it, didn't like it.

40% was watchable (parts with giant robots fighting)
60% was utter trash (parts without giant robots fighting)

They could have just replaced all the parts without robots fighting with a black screen that said "intermission" and played music and it would have been a better movie.

edit: instead of black screen I meant Megan Fox continuously running towards the camera in slow-mo.

Edited by Lotus, 29 June 2009 - 07:59 AM.

Posted Image

#15 swanee399

swanee399

Warlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Saw it, didn't like it.

40% was watchable (parts with giant robots fighting)
60% was utter trash (parts without giant robots fighting)

They could have just replaced all the parts without robots fighting with a black screen that said "intermission" and played music and it would have been a better movie.

edit: instead of black screen I meant Megan Fox continuously running towards the camera in slow-mo.

hehe I agree with that. The part with megan fox running in slow-mo was my favorite part.

#16 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

• Members
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:15 PM

Listed below are the reasons why I refuse to watch this movie; in theatres or on DVD. These idiots won't get another dollar from me.

WARNING: SPOILERS
(To view, highlight over the blackened portion.)

Spoiler

Posted Image

#17 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

Megan Fox has messed up thumbs, google it lol.

#18 Cbar Hero

Cbar Hero

A powerful man with a powerful plan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

Listed below are the reasons why I refuse to watch this movie; in theatres or on DVD. These idiots won't get another dollar from me.

WARNING: SPOILERS
(To view, highlight over the blackened portion.)

Wow, everything I heard about this movie was right. I disliked the first one tremendously, I too refuse to give money to have more junk like this made. Vote with your dollars

#19 Jaldrich

Jaldrich

Hip-hop-popotamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

Pretty much sums it up promethean, everything listed there was exactly what I hated about that movie.

Except add this one.

For a movie that depicts thousands and thousands of military members dying, it sure does have alot of comedy.

#20 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Transformers, despite the fact that it was created to sell Hasbro toys, was one of the few IP's of its kind that deserved better. When you take into account all of the series, and the movie, there is so much rich history, that will now go unnoticed. There has been so much character development in the last few runs (not counting the very latest), there is an amazing history to the bots and their planet, and the names of Prime and Megatron.

What bothered me the most was that they made this franchise into one big fart joke. That's all it is. A fucking fart joke. The black robot twins was tasteless. Big teeth, big ears, can't read. Stereotypical, contrived garbage. I'm not one of those mindless idiots that gets offended by racial shit. Make all of the black jokes you want, but don't cheapen an amazing Int. Property with dated bullshit.

Obama? Swine Flu? Seriously? Fuck that. Fuck it in the ass. I'm done. I'm done with these movies, I'm done with anything Bay will ever direct.

They made a stupid summer action flick and just thew the TF name on it. Any characters that were mentioned in the movie were either completely wrong in their projection, or slighted in their appearance. They never build upon the importance of Star Scream, and when I heard the name Rampage I was flustered. Of course, he was there for 5 minutes and then was destroyed like a bitch, despite the fact that Rampage can't really be killed.

I was happy to see Constructicons doing their thing, until they have to give the damn thing a set of balls. What the fuck?

Fuck it. It was a garbage movie.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#21 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

• Members
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

Pretty much sums it up promethean, everything listed there was exactly what I hated about that movie.

Except add this one.

For a movie that depicts thousands and thousands of military members dying, it sure does have alot of comedy.

I forgot to mention that those were not my own personal observations. They were taken from someone else's post on another site that my wife showed me, and that's why there are probably grammar issues and whatnot in it. I'm surprised you didn't jump on that, J. Heh. But anyways, you're completely right, and personally I'm getting sick of seeing soldiers in movies being portrayed as helpless yokels who don't know how to do anything other than stand around, scream, and shoot mindlessly at whatever giant thing is coming after them.

Fuck it. It was a garbage movie.

'Nuff said. Yet, it made over 400 million on its opening weekend. Just shy of Dark Knight's draw, I believe, which just reaffirms my belief that it's time our country went about enforcing a selective sterilization law.

Just kidding.

...Not really.

Posted Image

#22 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

Agreed. I'm now adding all of the TF I can find on Netflix to my cue. Time to break out the Beast Wars dvd's. I need to make myself feel better...

OOH! Is that issue #14 of Invincible Iron Man? Shweeet!
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#23 baseballz2433

baseballz2433

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

eh you guys look way to deep into the movie lol, i never really noticed or even thought about all the things stated, except for the military personal one until you guys said them. I look at it this way, its entertainment, as long as i leave the movie laughing or glad that i watched it im happy.

#24 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Well in that case, I wasn't entertained, happy, nor glad I saw it.

#25 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

lol iw as glad to see megatron getting shot up by tanks.... hooray for the pitifull humans!!
and the rail gun was epic
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#26 Maj Tom

Maj Tom

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

eh you guys look way to deep into the movie lol, i never really noticed or even thought about all the things stated, except for the military personal one until you guys said them. I look at it this way, its entertainment, as long as i leave the movie laughing or glad that i watched it im happy.

Then your part of the ever increasing demographic that loves shallow spoof movies. (Dance Flick, Meet The Spartans, etc.)

Film once was an art form with many different layers to take in resulting in different comprehensions of each viewer. Now, it's all going more into poo jokes/ cock references- "cheap laughs".

I personally love movies that leave me thinking the rest of the day, what was the director trying to say when he did ...questions pertaining to the depth of the movie, something other than why did I waste my money on that.

Edited by Maj Tom, 30 June 2009 - 06:44 AM.

#27 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Then your part of the ever increasing demographic that loves shallow spoof movies. (Dance Flick, Meet The Spartans, etc.)

Film once was an art form with many different layers to take in resulting in different comprehensions of each viewer. Now, it's all going more into poo jokes/ cock references- "cheap laughs".

I personally love movies that leave me thinking the rest of the day, what was the director trying to say when he did ...questions pertaining to the depth of the movie, something other than why did I waste my money on that.

i happened to like transforemers 1-2 but i did not like dance flick or any of those dumb ass movies you have to know what to expect when going to the mvoies and i expected to see many things blowing up! and a pretty decent plot but not amazing the movie was great and it entertained me

#28 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

this is a movie that you either hate or love

I happened to love it
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#29 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

I'm sorry you enjoy smelling stale trash for two and a half hours.

#30 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:59 PM

your opinion no need to be like that..... i could say the same thing about anything you do/watch (i'im not going to as i have no idea wtf you watch) but its not worth the argument

#31 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

Thanks, that was really kind of you
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

#32 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

your opinion no need to be like that..... i could say the same thing about anything you do/watch (i'im not going to as i have no idea wtf you watch) but its not worth the argument

No you couldn't. I enjoy quality media. ;)

Don't worry, you know I don't want to hurt ya cookie. :wub:

Edited by sticktodrum, 30 June 2009 - 06:17 PM.

#33 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

again your opinion! i could say all drummers or anyone who likes the drum is retarted but i'm not going to..... i like all forms of music and my opinion is all forms of entertainment serve their purpose but i'm not going to debate it with you becasue you will just say something stupid with no reasoning about it.... besides you didnt like it it wasn't qualitty

#34 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:22 PM

Don't worry, you know I don't want to hurt ya cookie. :wub:

cookie? I'm interested...

Posted Image

#35 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

again your opinion! i could say all drummers or anyone who likes the drum is retarted but i'm not going to..... i like all forms of music and my opinion is all forms of entertainment serve their purpose but i'm not going to debate it with you becasue you will just say something stupid with no reasoning about it.... besides you didnt like it it wasn't qualitty

Yes, you could say that. However this would be an outright fabrication, considering there are drummers in all styles of music, and percussion (be it acoustic or electronic) is an integral part of most music.

Transformers 2's purpose was to be dated, summer-action trash. Nothing more. I don't understand how anything I've said has no reasoning behind it. I'm well aware of my reasons.

#36 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

Yes, you could say that. However this would be an outright fabrication, considering there are drummers in all styles of music, and percussion (be it acoustic or electronic) is an integral part of most music.

Transformers 2's purpose was to be dated, summer-action trash. Nothing more. I don't understand how anything I've said has no reasoning behind it. I'm well aware of my reasons.

The awesome band that made the awesome music that just happened to have several audio clips in this movie has drums in it ;)

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#37 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

OK, this thread was posted to say that Transformers 2 was a good movie and that Megan Fox is Hot. So stop argueing over pity shit that doesn't matter

#38 badger nine

badger nine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

It wasnt that good. If you want explosions, megan fox and sex jokes/black jokes watch this. But the Cartoon series owns the fuck out of this.
"In life, fuck whatevery one else says, screw what they think, and do what makes you happy." - Mike

Posted Image

#39 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

It wasnt that good. If you want explosions, megan fox and sex jokes/black jokes watch this. But the Cartoon series owns the fuck out of this.

well yeah of course the cartoon series will own! the original is ALMOST ALWAYS better (i only say almost becasue there are very few rare cases the its not )

#40 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:45 AM

if you are as promethean said a "leghumper" (LOL) then go see her soon to come out movie called "jennifer's body" which apparently has some "stuff" in it that might make some of your world go round if you are people who worship her.

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#41 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

just saw it. it was ok, nothing great.

Promethean: 21) Two wrecking balls dangle between Devestator's legs, to make a ball sack.

lol random but i was like... as if they really needed that, and there werent enough "jokes" in this movie. it gets a all hyped up B at the best from me.

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#42 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

I can't believe people are still in this thread for christ sake

#43 Midnight Phenom

Midnight Phenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

honestly we need to stop arguing. we all have opinions. no ones going to change theirs because of what you say. jus deal with it. you think the movie sucked ok fine with me but dont talk trash about it an yell at everyone who did like it..cuz when you do that it just lets me laugh at the fact you wasted 15 bucks on something you didnt enjoy. I went for robots, explosions, teenage humor, an a mediocre story line. I got what i figured ide get. i personally liked it so i got my moneys worth. im glad i went. and lemme let you in on a little secret....I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION

-Phenom

Christian Ballers Club. Ballers Without Girlfriends Club. New England Ballers Club.
Setup: Dye i4, PMR, Invert Pants, Bright Hot Pink Tee Shirt, Empire Pod Pack

#44 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:54 PM

honestly we need to stop arguing. we all have opinions. no ones going to change theirs because of what you say. jus deal with it. you think the movie sucked ok fine with me but dont talk trash about it an yell at everyone who did like it..cuz when you do that it just lets me laugh at the fact you wasted 15 bucks on something you didnt enjoy. I went for robots, explosions, teenage humor, an a mediocre story line. I got what i figured ide get. i personally liked it so i got my moneys worth. im glad i went. and lemme let you in on a little secret....I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION

-Phenom

Gotcha Bitch OWNED

#45 Midnight Phenom

Midnight Phenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

hahaha atx that actually made me laugh out loud

-Phenom

Christian Ballers Club. Ballers Without Girlfriends Club. New England Ballers Club.
Setup: Dye i4, PMR, Invert Pants, Bright Hot Pink Tee Shirt, Empire Pod Pack

#46 STRETCH

STRETCH

I'm Hungry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

does anybody remember that old japanimation show "Zoids"? it was kinda like transformers.

#47 monster4l1fe

monster4l1fe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

this is a movie that you either hate or love

I happened to love it

So true

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users