• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

Alright got my F7 working today at the field first time and it worked flawlessly, now get it home to take it apart clean and lube it. I followed the Fusion Break Down Right Up in the sticky. i pull the ram cap out lube up the cap rings and the other part (forget what it's called) then i pop the spring back in then the silver piece then the cap turn it back in and put the bolt back in go to dry fire it, and when i pull the trigger the bolt goes forward , Stick's then i pull the trigger again and the bolt comes back. so 1 pull in and 1 pull it comes back out. What the hell is going on? how can i fix it?

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

Put in a new battery first and tell me what happens.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

well were hitting the field tomorrow and now that you mention that i was ,ooking down at the red flashing light, sooooo im thinking that was the issue let's hope so im going to be starting at 11AM so 2 days of solid ballin' on a long weekend with a turkey dinner, what more can you ask for?? ^_^

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 McGyver

McGyver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:01 AM

either battery or solenoid piston oring
red light is battery
if it still won't work noid

#5 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

I'm almost certain it's the noid now, because im having a pretty big leak coming from the ram cap and i checked all the orings on the poppit and ram cap and its all good the shop is going to check it out this week for me, the gun worked amazing minus that leak

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users