• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

Alright so i got my Green/Purple fusion in the mail this week. COULDN'T wait to use it. So me and my brother decided to play bushball because they we're having a thanksgiving special. Get to the field 30 mins early to Chrono is and make sure everything works. as soon as i put my tank on and flip the ASA i forgot to bottom out the regs and i had a nasty blow out on the gauge and now its busted reading at 600+ PSI so i have no guage but i got my gun to chrono at like 290 ish. From There i noticed a pretty big leak from around the LPR but i had no chance of getting the LPR cap off so i left it and planed on bringing it to the shop later that day. Then the leak just Stoped! i was so happy im thinking that just one of the o-rings were out of place or the reg just did that new. From that point on the gun was FLAWLESS!!!!!!! i was so amazed i got shot out twice all day playing agaisnt koreans and managed about 15 or so kills i was so happy. its just an amazing amazing GUN! and people we're just amazed at how it's performance was, and so was I. And i'm heading out again tomorrow as Gun Owners get in for free but in 2 weeks il be hitting up the X ball field to really let er rip! i'll tell you this gun SHOOTS ROPES! i shot Semi all day. Deffinitly a major upgrade from the ion that i sold to my brother!!

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:50 PM

Glad you like it.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:14 PM

i love that thing! Can't wait to get out there again tomorrow morning i mean 2 days in a row of solid balling what else can you ask for?

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 McGyver

McGyver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:02 AM

a gf that like ballin would be nice. lol

#5 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

hahahaha agreed i have her snowboarding with me so im 50 50

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users