• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jtcrowder49

jtcrowder49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:21 AM

Hello! My name is jtcrowder49. I am head REF/assistant game producer at Mt.Doom paintball field in Culman, Alabama. I would like to inform everyone of an upcoming game in early August. Please pardon me as I know this is very short notice in the paintball world. I would like to begin by saying that we have launched a new website. This website is our game production website. It will and already has the game introduction and rules for this upcoming game. You can get all the information about the game/field on our website. There is also a place to pre register!!! The game will be capped at 200 players only!!! As these will fill up fast because of our very low fee prices!!! If you have any questions you may pm me, and i will reply asap. Below I have listed a few perks to our upcoming game. That being said there is MORE INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTION WEBSITE!!! PLEASE VISIT IT FOR MORE INFO AND PRICES!!

1) Paint is 35$ CASE!!!
2) FREE!! Camping will be avaliable friday and saturday night!!! Everything from tents to RVS (although there are not many water/power hook ups)
3) THIS WILL BE A CHARITY GAME!! MONEY AND DONATIONS WILL GO TO TROOPS OVER SEAS!!
4) Prepaid lunches will be served!! Menu is on production site!!
5) Website is www.mtdoompaintballproductions.com Check it out!!!

P.S. I will upload the Introduction Video on my youtube channel. It is http://www.youtube.c...ser/jtcrowder49 .
Thank you and thank you techpb and staff..

#2 paintball_man_18

paintball_man_18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

is there still room for me and my buds to register or is it full?
Posted Image
THANKS SPREADFIRE FOR MY SIG!
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users