13 replies to this topic

#1 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that can fill HPA in the bangor area, now that splatz bangor is closed im stuck
using Co2 from Maine Military
46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive

Angel Owners Club

#2 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

is panobscot bay still open thats the only field close to bangor that has hpa

#3 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:45 PM

yeah i thought of them, but i don't know if there still open, i read something on splatz's myspace that they had closed and then something that they had opened.
46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive

Angel Owners Club

#4 Stanks

Stanks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

Penobscot Bay closed from what I was told.

#5 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

yeah thats what i thought, and on there website the last update was from 2007 so.

well is there anywhere else near bangor that fills HPA?

Angel Owners Club

#6 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

ever heard of flying dutchmen there still open . idk know if there close to bangor i had a turny there last december. (AND IT SUCKED)

#7 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

yeah, its 2 hours away from bangor, and how bad was the tourniment? cause i was gonna do it last year, but it might be better this year cause last time was the first year they did it i think.

Angel Owners Club

#8 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

well the question is, there any thing good about it?? FUCK NO!!!! crono was like 210 and theres an over shooting penalty( 5 balls or more). the ref did nt know what the hell there doing. There factroy team (THAT I VE NEVER HEARD OF JUSTICE??) has played since like 1991 or somthing. and there was no bunkering (WTF 210 and u can t bunker some). u play 3 games in a divsion (pump,semi, and "unlimted") we came in 1st in unlimited (electros) we had 2 get the most points in our divsion!!!! (WTF is the point of having divsions if u can t compete to win for 1st than some 1 who has won all 3 games) SO with that being said the factory team (justice) had put 1 teams and each divsion and got the most points and they came in last in unlimted. ( thats anouther reasons its point less 2 have these stupid divsions even if they lose they win because they have most points cause of there teams). They won got the money and the guy who owns the field gets the $$ back cause he owns justice (plus all the other teams that entered that thieving bastard!!!) and we got no prize from coming in 1st in our divsion :angry: :angry: . and onther complaint is that theres like 12 bunkers and alls it was was just gun fighting ( witch most of the players at the field suck at) We also just threw togather a 3man (with a stupid ass crack headed name) that has not praticed togather and smashed there factory team thats been playing since the late 90s. this just proves this is 1 of the worst fields in maine and it should have been shut down the next day after it was astablished. :lol: but it might be good that this field sucks so much balls because some 1 up north might play there 1ce and will try 2 make a better field thus bring maine paintball back on its feet.

#9 Stanks

Stanks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:58 AM

well the question is, there any thing good about it?? FUCK NO!!!! crono was like 210 and theres an over shooting penalty( 5 balls or more). the ref did nt know what the hell there doing. There factroy team (THAT I VE NEVER HEARD OF JUSTICE??) has played since like 1991 or somthing. and there was no bunkering (WTF 210 and u can t bunker some). u play 3 games in a divsion (pump,semi, and "unlimted") we came in 1st in unlimited (electros) we had 2 get the most points in our divsion!!!! (WTF is the point of having divsions if u can t compete to win for 1st than some 1 who has won all 3 games) SO with that being said the factory team (justice) had put 1 teams and each divsion and got the most points and they came in last in unlimted. ( thats anouther reasons its point less 2 have these stupid divsions even if they lose they win because they have most points cause of there teams). They won got the money and the guy who owns the field gets the $$ back cause he owns justice (plus all the other teams that entered that thieving bastard!!!) and we got no prize from coming in 1st in our divsion :angry: :angry: . and onther complaint is that theres like 12 bunkers and alls it was was just gun fighting ( witch most of the players at the field suck at) We also just threw togather a 3man (with a stupid ass crack headed name) that has not praticed togather and smashed there factory team thats been playing since the late 90s. this just proves this is 1 of the worst fields in maine and it should have been shut down the next day after it was astablished. :lol: but it might be good that this field sucks so much balls because some 1 up north might play there 1ce and will try 2 make a better field thus bring maine paintball back on its feet.

Yep. I was at that tournament. It was PRETTY lame but theres no need to hate on the guy. Take that to the hate forum. Your team was the "mcmuffins" I believe. The paint fill was good but the shell was incredibly thick and only shooting at 210, you had to get either a mask hit or gun hit or else this paint wouldn't break. I remember playing a bunch of young kids (who wiped...I shot, I saw break, I yell for paint check and paint magically isn't there...bunch of bullshit i you ask me and if they ever do it again I'm sure they won't be happy with the consequences...I don't care if I get a pentalty).

This field does have HPA. But I wouldn't recommend going there. Bunch of army vets. (no disrespect) sketch woodsball camo wearing flanking guys. The owner is nice but he does have to make a profit too.

#10 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

what team were u on i did not wipe my team mate did tho and he was hit on the elbow the first game. he cheated (i had a chance 2 do it but i did not). but i did see a justice player cheat i shot him on the leg and whiped ( witch is fine its part of the game in fact good job for him he got away with it). :P . and if ur on the colldge team u have my reaspect. (u guys were good) but if your are saying youve never cheated thans thats bull. (cause i ve talked 2 1 of your players he said he played nepl). i played B.O.N.E with splatzesg and i saw a shit ton of cheating ( i cheated 2 that was the 1st time i have cheated in a tourny in my my life) And a boston bloodline player cheated me idc shit happens paintball has a huge percent of luck u need to win. I mostly hating cause of the stupid divsion thing.

#11 Trask

Trask

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:23 AM

I played in the pump div and we lost cause the home team cheated we maxd them 2 times and then they magically beat us again so win it was dumb. the only good thing is the scenario and woods area thats pretty fun. but Maine military does not but i have been talking to my friend from school who is the Vp of the Maine military's and we are current ly looking for a compressor.
East Coast Pumper
352-207 hXc STRAIGHT EDGE. ECA
All I have left are traces of the city skyline to remind me of where I'm from - Such Gold

#12 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

lol, sounds liked it sucked. but what did i expect? its maine paintball. lol.

man, i wish the paintball scene in maine would pick up a bit.

Angel Owners Club

#13 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

well thats just that field <_< I think places like bennets, splatzesg, and birch hill are the places to be. it sucks cause those r the best tourny spots in maine with good teams but there only in southern maine except splatz thats more central.

#14 Devon

Devon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

i live right down the road from bap so im fine
i went to bap twice to fill my tank today :lol:

Digicamo Minimag
Maine baller

1 user(s) are reading this topic