Photo

yo, when the **heck** are we gonna get a bst?????????

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 evoboy369

evoboy369

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we need one cuz it'll attract more people to come here...
Paintball Headbands and Headwraps CHEAP and QUALITY
WOW THE SIG RULES ARE BAD(NO SIZE > 2 AND "AGG" AS A CENSOR WORD) WHO DOES CRAP LIKE THIS??
I am breaking no rules with my current signature. Do not contact me concerning it's contents again.

#2 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:52 PM

Patience is a virtue. They're working really hard on this site. They do all this hard work to make a better site just to have poeple like you bitch about stuff that you must have now.
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

#3 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:18 AM

Last time i checked I work at my schedule. As it states on the home page if you click on the link for BST, it states the istuation of it. So I am sorry to say you will have to wait til I have it ready to run. Til then you can continue to use the chat room on Fridays or just do it somewhere else. We are working on a system for it and will have it as soon as we can.

Thanks for the continued support.

#4 R-M-I

R-M-I

Angry Norwegian

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:44 AM

It's really amazing how many people takes things for granted!!
These people probably(?) have a job, a life, family and friends etc. too!! The BST's will be done, when it's done..

I work with this kind of stuff too..(Computers, web-sites,gfx,coding etc)So I know how stuff works.. You can't just throw something together, when there are several thousands of potential users on this forum..Is that really that hard to understand?
Guess you could put up a regular forum-section..But that would result in something in the lines of "the other site's"-BST-section... = NO overview of the stuff for sale, 1000 users that use these signs(!"#"#%/&/&)/(==?=?) in their "description" of the item they want to buy or sell.. etc.

Personally I think it's GREAT that techPB actually wants to do this section differently than the rest...I really look forward to it..But atleast I understand that it might take time..

PS:
Say the word if you need/want any help :) Anything at all...

#5 Violent

Violent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we need one cuz it'll attract more people to come here...

Maybe you should word your threads better so people will actually want to listen to what you have to say... We all are awaiting the bst so how about you get some patience.
QUOTE (y2ksurvivor)
can I hyper fap with robo hands??

#6 XPB

XPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

ONEDAY

#7 jcw122

jcw122

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:46 PM

Hahaha how old are you evo...5? Relax dude!

You mean we need one so you can start making $?
Screw PbNation!

Official Cocker' Owner #05!
-2005 WGP Prostock
-Powerlyte STYX Frame with Custom WOLFENSTEIN grips
-Shocktech Feedneck and Cocking Rod
-Crossfire Fiberglass 68ci/3000psi

#8 android17ak47

android17ak47

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:45 PM

You need to realize the forum is new, and everything takes time. Everyone wanted the site to be up and launched so fast, so now your here. Just be patient, and it will gradually be more organized and have everything everyone wants.

#9 evoboy369

evoboy369

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

Sorry, it was a spur of desire for money and my impatient side showing itself. lolol at the 5 year old comment
Paintball Headbands and Headwraps CHEAP and QUALITY
WOW THE SIG RULES ARE BAD(NO SIZE > 2 AND "AGG" AS A CENSOR WORD) WHO DOES CRAP LIKE THIS??
I am breaking no rules with my current signature. Do not contact me concerning it's contents again.

#10 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

what has pbnation done to you people :lol: ? jk I am lookin forward to the bst section as well as everyone else on the forum. I know it will take time but I have patience for things like this. If you really have to sell stuff and you are in that big of a hurry go to pbn and sell it ;) ...

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#11 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:56 AM

I am so pumped for the BST section. I hope it is not sucky like it is on PBN where you can only post trades, WTBs or Sales in 24 different fourms.

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#12 the_eggman

the_eggman

One Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:49 AM

old topic bro. just wait for it. but it would be kinda cool if we could get a date on when it is coming....
but i can wait.....

Posted Image

U83r 1337: I have a natural tendency to tilt my barrel downwards when I pump it, does that mean I'm destined for stock class?Tmaned: Sounds more like you're destined for rollouts.

#13 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:06 AM

The thing is that with a date, the admins are always rushing, and not making everything to the highest potential it could be at. I would prefer waiting another month to have some BOMB features
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#14 lechoochpumpballer

lechoochpumpballer

Pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:11 AM

they have one but u have to pay to use it
Cocker Owners Club #22
WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR LOVE FOR THE SPORT
Proud to be a closed bolt baller!#4@#
Pump players UNITE

Why Throw An Ion When YOU Can Sell it for 60$ ???

#15 paintballa87

paintballa87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:52 PM

they have one already but you have to donate $30 to techpb first
Setup: custom closer white and purple
velocity
got a crossfire 48/4500
white events

2 user(s) are reading this topic