Photo

How Did You Get Introduced Into Paintball?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 ATLpaintballer

ATLpaintballer

shut up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

played with my friends with full auto guns at 10, it was fun, but not that fun. First time i ever got shot was within the first second i was ever playing, in the head. I got hooked in may when i took 3 of my friends and actually play decent players and was introduced to speedball.
Atlpaintballer on youtube, and eastcoastballerz on PBN.
Here I am

Collateral damage
txgraphix, dgs paintball, jacks

#52 wranglerrida

wranglerrida

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

me and my friends live in the worlds smallest town.. not really but u get the point. we were just really bored and thought it would be fun to try. played every weekend since

#53 dusted126

dusted126

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

my friend has a tippman A-5 and he loves it

#54 dusted126

dusted126

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

wat town

#55 Iram

Iram

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

A couple of dorm students back at academy played, and they (along with a bunch of village students, including me) decided to start playing regularly. Those of use who needed them ordered guns, and we played in some public woods behind the school. The principal didn't like it, but it was a private school and he had no authority over it.

That was a decade ago.

#56 ≡GREY≡

≡GREY≡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:19 PM

I saw my friend's Tippmann 98 and was like "cool", soon after I went out and bought a Tippmann and started playing lol.

#57 theimpulse777

theimpulse777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:16 AM

My step dad played and I went with him once. I was hooked from there.
WORLD CUP!!!

#58 xmodfreak2011

xmodfreak2011

PAINTBALL IS LIFE.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

Wow. I think it was like 2-3 years ago... I went with my church youth group to this indoor paintball field next to a shooting range. I got to play with a Tippmann ProCarbine, and everyone else was jealous, even though they had 98 Customs. There was this one guy who had been ballin' before and we all thought he was awesome. He had a VL Orion and BDUs... When he described speedball, I thought you went to two sides of a room and just shot each other. I was so scared. The first game we played I was in this fake building and there was this window. Next thing I knew I got shot like 3 times in the upper chest. From the start to my "elimination" was about 10s. Wow. I've really gotten better...

lol. Good times!

:D

Rah Virginia Mil

Virginia Military Institute Paintball Club ACIC

Posted Image

#59 Stix

Stix

TechPB Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:44 AM

A friend was having a birthday party so before his birthday party (like 2 months or so before) he and his brother took me and my brother paintballing so we wouldn't be total noobs at his party. Which we ended up not being because we ended up on the non noob team. lol :lol:
xfire-stix9693
Ps3 - SLYGATHOR (LittleBigPlanet, Burnout Paradise, Team Fortress2, Killzone 2)
Wii - 5318 0896 2208 0310
Steam - slygathore
Building a computer is like playing with Legos, the pieces only fit one way
Posted Image

#60 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

My best friend had gone with his brothers a couple times and took me once, that was all it took :rolleyes:

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#61 pbace440

pbace440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

some of my freainds that had been playing for 4 years just invited me one day and i loved it so much i kept on playing.
get busy liven,or get busy dien!

#62 masspb

masspb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:40 PM

boredom

#63 killerklowns

killerklowns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:41 PM

in a really really strange way........ 2 years ago when i was goin into 7th grade, i went to a church camp and they had a kick ass woodsball field set up and used low velocity 98 customs, finally started this summer, me and 2 friends made a woodsball course in my dads woods, and it was pretty easy cuz neighbors used to play there so we just used all there old stuff

#64 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:43 PM

my freind got me into it then from there I was hooked, but he quit for some reason oh well.

#65 SWATSTYLEZ

SWATSTYLEZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:28 PM

I originally was playing airsoft when one day i went into dicks sporting goods actually to buy more plastic pellets when i saw my Spyder E99 bundle that came with a mask and co2 tank..I thought i was rambo when i had it all set up.. went into the woods started playing with some friends until we all decided to g2 our local field once wetarted playing with random people it was like a gift from god.. I was hooked from then on. is been 5 years and still strong I love it.
A Great Conditioned Tippman X7. $150

http://www.techpb.co...0

#66 sotexball

sotexball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

my best friend got me hooked freshman year of high school. we went out and i had no idea what to wear so i just wore some old paint covered cut offs and a white tee shirt. needless to say i got lit up a good amount of the time but i still had fun and i've been playing ever since. growing up i played baseball football basketball you name it ive played it. non can compare to paintball. it is the best sport and i will continue to play till the day i die. even if i have to dive into the snake out of my wheelchair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users