• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 WTF Mate

WTF Mate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:28 AM

Yeah I'm getting my G3 tommorow so I was wondering (since I don't have a chronograph at my house XD) what was a good starting point with the reg from flush???

In Canada the velocity limit is never over 280 fps,

So just let me know if it's about 2-3 turns in from flush or something like that, thank you, by the way DP has one of the best info on their threads, keep up the good work!!! :lol:
Shoot to thrill??? I don't think so.

if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#2 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

I wouldnt recomend setting the velocity like this. Always use a chrono.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#3 McGyver

McGyver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:58 AM

I would just turn the reg off to it almost being bottomed out and then eye ball it. Careful of the reg seat it can be easily damaged if you screw in the hpr screw too tight.

#4 WTF Mate

WTF Mate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

I know it's better to chronograph, as soon as i'll get to the field ill chrono it, this is just to get a good starting point to try it out in my backyard XD

#5 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

Just turn it in slowly and when there is any resistance stop, go to the chrono, and slowly turn out the adjustment screw until you reach your desired FPS.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#6 WTF Mate

WTF Mate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:46 AM

KK thanks, I heard the regs are real easy to blow if you're not careful enough??

#7 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

If you turn in the adjustment screw to much it will hurt the reg seat.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#8 idrlbangme

idrlbangme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

unless he has the new reg seat... (it's red) ^_^
black Dangerous Power G3
Reloader B
Vlocity
45/45

#9 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

I still don't suggest closing the reg completely.

#10 idrlbangme

idrlbangme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:25 AM

ya true... your right lol
black Dangerous Power G3
Reloader B
Vlocity
45/45

#11 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

Dude Canada is 300 FPS just like the states i have no idea what your talking about and NEVER! adjust your shit without a chrono handy! save your self the trouble and wait till you can get to the field or have a chrono handy

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#12 WTF Mate

WTF Mate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Dude Canada is 300 FPS just like the states i have no idea what your talking about and NEVER! adjust your shit without a chrono handy! save your self the trouble and wait till you can get to the field or have a chrono handy

Umm I don't know where in Canada you live dude but ive been to a couple of fields in quebec and they're all at 280 fps, I just want a starting point for backyard shooting and when i DO get to the field I'll be pretty close to the 280 fps mark.

#13 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:18 AM

Ontario 300fps CXBL 300 fps check out the rules and indoor fields use 250 fps

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#14 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

I have also been to fields where its 280, not many but a few.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users