3 replies to this topic

#1 JIffyboy101

JIffyboy101

Your cruising for a bruisin'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:14 AM

OK, First i was for sure gunna get the 2009 PMR wen it comes out, but then i just heard some ppl saying its gunna cost like $500 (if not plz tell me) now, im looking for a 2008 mini, new 2009 SLG (if it is not a sear tripper, someone tell me plz) or any other suggestions, like a 2008 PMR with a metal backcap etc.

Thank you Any help is apreciated

EDIT: SORRY I DID NOT SAY THIS BEFORE! My parents said im not allowed to get anything off the internet.
Bob Long Victory

Codrington Chaos CX4 2010

#2 BGSO

BGSO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

For 400 I really like a Ul'd 08 pmr, or we'll see how much the 09 is going to cost. A g3 could also work, though that might be a little out of your price range.

Found this http://cgi.ebay.com/...6QQcmdZViewItem, looks like a real good deal.

#3 toolittletoolate

toolittletoolate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

You may also want to check out trademygun.com if your not worried about used gunsTrademygun. The '09 SLG looks sick so that may be a good option also you may want to check out an Alias Intimidator. You can find an Alias from $200-$400 and they are worth every penny.
Bob Long Marq 6, FEP Quest, Shocktech Alias
Same toolittletoolate as on IOG.

#4 paintball227

paintball227

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

For under 400 i would go with the g3 or if you find a mini that works it would also be good. But if you are not bent on getting a brand new gun you can find egos and dm6 on ebay for under 400. They are not the latest stuff but are still better then some of the new stuff today.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users