6 replies to this topic

#1 DPballer

DPballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

New dp gun the revi

Remember this is only a prototype but it looks like they've completly strpped it down" skeletal"! :lol: :P

Attached Files

• Attached File  REVi.jpg   234.18KB   18 downloads

Dye Rotor Loader an amazing 50+BPS
If you're a Canadian Baller Put This In Your Sig

#2 SHOCKER3080

SHOCKER3080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

I know, it looks sick!!!!!!

#3 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

Its the REVI there is already a big thread on it, along with a thread just for this picture.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

Its the REV-I its not new
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#5 unknown_user

unknown_user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

Its the REV-I its not new

How is it now new? It's not even out yet. There have only been a few pictures released on the internet in total. I thenk you meant that it was old news, but hasn't come out yet.

#6 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

Sorry its not "New News"
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#7 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:43 PM

how did you miss the big thread call REV-I Thread? with about 3 pages already posted in there??

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users