Photo

Me and my friends are seeking to start a team (help)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 protomaster

protomaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

okay we would like to make a team we know how its going to cost alot and time.. but what else can people do to help me make this team like tell me what you had to do to start your team... we are in ft lauderdale

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 HeyZues305

HeyZues305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

first you need money and a group of dedicated players. just wondering wer do you guys play.
May God have mercy on my enemies, for I shall not...

#3 GusDaBus14

GusDaBus14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

Yeah you gotta have time to dedicate, as well as money and have DEVOTED players. Next is you gotta have a field that wants to support you. And make sure that the players you want on the team don't just sit there and "mooch" of of you. Cause that's the worst and well yeah...lol
I have more on the tip of my tongue but I can't say it. LOL

#4 protomaster

protomaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

well me.. i play in the park becz the cops and stuff dont care there... and my other friends go to rage... (miami)

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 james182paintball

james182paintball

Blink-182 Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

hey well i live in fort lauderdale too.
me and my friend anthony both have pmr's amd were looking to start up a team.
just pm me and if you have a myspace tell me.
were really looking for a team.
we go to reball madness cuz its alot cheaper

MY SETUP:
PM8 Dust black fade to red
Pinokio Hopper
88/4500 Crossfire
blink-182 fan club!

#6 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

hey, i'll join for one upcomming tournament. it is in miami rage. it's woodball

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users