• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duffman

Duffman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

Ok, so my brother has stopped playing paintball, and when he heard I was starting out the sport he's been nice enough to lend me his gear, which includes the System X Vengeance 2.0 Pro Series Marker with the Xonik Frame. I've found the manual to the frame and so I am very comfortable adjusting it and everything, however I still cannot find the manual to the marker itself. I consider myself intelligent and patient, and would like to know the inner workings of the gun so I can maintain and (hopefully not) repair it if necessary. I've seen the one on the manual section here, but I wonder if it is the same as mine (my brother's) because that is for the standard Vengeance marker. Also, are there any informational videos on youtube on how to clean the marker? Any help would be appreciated, as well as thoughts on the marker itself. Oh, and it doesn't have a clamping feedneck on it right now. Where would I go about buying one?

#2 HEAVYARMS

HEAVYARMS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

http://paintballgate...et/wgpaufe.html That link is for the feed neck clamp and any other part you need for your autococker. and the only thing you need to do with that cocker is put 2 drops of oil in the asa and air it up. and i would say only do this after every case and a half of paint. you dont need to take it clear apart. and never put oil in the Electronic valve. the main thing you need to clean is the bolt and to take that out just pull the pin and the bolt will come out i like to use paper towels or small pices of a wash rag and push it through the upper tube make it nice and clean.

#3 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

That's one of the guns I have. It's great and you'll love it. Just watch for the optical trigger. I had some trouble with mine and couldn't figure it out because it would only fire under certain conditions. Turns out sunlight was getting into my grip frame. Anyway, just keep that in mind and you'll be fine. Cleaning it is easy, and don't mess with any of the front pneumatics, ever, unless you know exactly what you're doing. Really the only thing you have to do is remove and lube the bolt, clean out the barrel, and a drop of oil in the ASA. Standard stuff and with the autococker, removing the bolt is very easy. Also, the vengeance manual on the site is still good, and the xonik frame manual can be found here:
http://www.paintball...onik_manual.pdf
(guess you already found it, my bad)

Here's some info that explains how to tweak an E-Blade, which is very similar to the xonik frame. Just don't do any of this until you're sure about what you're doing. Always ask for help if you're unsure and don't do anything if you can't get help.
http://www.cockertec...ch_eblade.shtml

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users