64 replies to this topic

#51 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Dogs are as dumb as shit, so this is wholly unsurprising.

Hey, fuck you dogs arent dumb. My dog isnt dumb, shes actually pretty smart. Just because some dog (that one dog) is stupid dosent mean ALL dogs are dumb. So shut it. =)

A "smart" dog is essentially equivalent to a retarded any-other-animal. Squirrels are infinitely more intelligent, and they are fluffy-tailed rats. Hell, sparrows are more intelligent, and they have brains the size of pinto beans.

If you are under the impression that your dog is smart, you are categorized as a "dog person" and your opinion is worth about as much as an empty beer can. So less than a nickel.

Wow dude FUCK OFF! Dogs are smart, how do they sense danger? Sense that you have cancer? Sense that you have drugs in your bag? Thats right CAUSE THERE SMART! Now get the fuck out unless you wanna hear more about how dogs are smart in every way possible!

They sense you have drugs because they are trained to that, they train the dogs for about a year to trip on say the smell of weed, they sit down and receive a reward, weither it be food or play. They're not super intelligent, they're not problem solving intelligent, and don't say anything otherwise, I've been around working police dogs, they're just as intelligent as cats, horses, etc.

But, I still love dogs :wub:

#52 devildog

devildog

SHAKE AND SHOOT 4 LIFE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:53 PM

My dogs eaten a whole tube of SL33K before, a bottle of asprin, toothpaste, a tube of neosporin a bag of halloween snickers..........her own SHIT!!! I don't think a few paintballs will stop her.

LOL! Holy Shit! A whole bottle of SL33K?? I ould have been pissed! That shit is like $15...

My old dog was dumb as hell, but I don't blame the dog, I blame the breed...

I currently have a daucshund...hes pretty smart, he knows "play dead" and "sit"

Once we went out and couldnt take him with us...when we got home there was a HUGE SHIT in the middle of my dads pillow...

Smart little bastard...

I lol'ed so hard. But anyways, my dog is fat and I don't think paintballs would effect him, seeing what else he has eaten.
Setup: Azodin Zenith
Pure Energy 50/45
Invert Too

Azodin Zenith F/S/T

#53 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

My 65 pound dog ate like 50 and hes fine...

#54 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

[/quote]

I don't see to many seeing eye rats/squirrels/sparrows
I don't see to many epileptic warning rats/squirrels/sparrows

Some dogs can be trained to all kinds of crazy stuff, from leading blind people to doing complicated tricks. Some dogs can easily be classified as "smart" and its idiotic people like ^this guy who throw out their "opinions" as facts just so they can tell you your opinion is worthless.
[/quote]
I agree my dog is fairly smart she understands lots of words / commands but doesn't always follow them lol. My mom counted one day and she understands probably 20-30 words that we know of.

Edited by rider700, 12 July 2010 - 02:13 PM.

#55 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

Hey, fuck you dogs arent dumb. My dog isnt dumb, shes actually pretty smart. Just because some dog (that one dog) is stupid dosent mean ALL dogs are dumb. So shut it. =)

A "smart" dog is essentially equivalent to a retarded any-other-animal. Squirrels are infinitely more intelligent, and they are fluffy-tailed rats. Hell, sparrows are more intelligent, and they have brains the size of pinto beans.

If you are under the impression that your dog is smart, you are categorized as a "dog person" and your opinion is worth about as much as an empty beer can. So less than a nickel.

Wow dude FUCK OFF! Dogs are smart, how do they sense danger? Sense that you have cancer? Sense that you have drugs in your bag? Thats right CAUSE THERE SMART! Now get the fuck out unless you wanna hear more about how dogs are smart in every way possible!

I dont think he will reply as the thread is a year old.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#56 McQuag

McQuag

bɐʁʇ ᘃөqI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

A definition of Intelegince from Mainstream Science on Intelligence (1994), a report by fifty-two researchers:

A very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings — "catching on", "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do.
---------------------------------------------------------------

From that ^^^^: A dog is theoretically more intelligent than humans when it comes to sense of smell (their sense of smell I believe is 10,000 times greater than humans). Humans are theoretically more intelligent when it comes to using a computer. Brain size does not matter. But I don't really care that much. I'm just bored.
-Roy

#57 Pierangiolo

Pierangiolo

Message me if you want to now how 2 do this

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Paintball are non-toxic, the worst that could happen is indijestion i would now my dad is a vetenarian

My setup: Invert Mini, 45/4500 Crossfire, Evolution 3 hopper
Posted Image

#58 loop-s-pool

loop-s-pool

The Über Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

Hey, you're right! Dogs are dumb. My dog is dumb, she's actually really dumb. Just because I think my dog is semi-intelligent doesn't mean that I'm right.

fix'd for you
98% of sigs contain made-up percentages. If you are the other 7% then put this in your sig.

If you are over 18 and your Mommy pays for all your Egos, DMs, and Marbalizer put this in your sig.

Posted Image

#59 Justbunkeredyou

Justbunkeredyou

That one airballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

Well when you dog swallows 500 paintballs, i would expect that it wouldnt be healthy... its just common sense...

Aggred..... im sure you wouldent feal good either of you ate abunch of paintballs. look @ this guy throw up from drinking them Here

#60 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:56 AM

Well.. Dogs eat all kinds of shit.

they also eat grass to clean their system. (they eat it and throw it up later)

I :wub: dogs

I dont let any dogs near my paintballs. cant be healty to eat, except for all the crows invading the field after play :P

#61 chappinpaint

chappinpaint

the /thread guy

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:28 AM

i bet the dogs shit was soo colorful!Posted Image

i sigged myself once

#62 Justbunkeredyou

Justbunkeredyou

That one airballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

This is to the people who were talking shit about dogs.
Posted Image

#63 oscarominous

oscarominous

Elite Gamer Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

The same thing happens to my friends cat if it swallows the paint so he gives the cat monster balls to play with so they don't break. :P
Posted Image

#64 CWiL130

CWiL130

Bunkernator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

Wow eating paint is bad? Who knew?
Posted Image<Ump he wiped!!!)

#65 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:53 AM

lol, at my home field the dog has been eating paint for 4 years and is fine, so must be those type of dogs then.
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users