• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 amoz

amoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

This topic is about Bushwackers paintball and how awesome it is. If you are here to critisize this field this is not the place. this is by far my favorite field the service is awesome. this field is oriented towards more of a woodsball style of play so enjoy.

#2 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

The field is tight, but i gave up on it on March 15th.
Posted Image

#3 MissouriPaintballer

MissouriPaintballer

MiseryPainBawler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:34 AM

Meh, yeah, it gave us a reason not to go, but there's a few TechPB members out there we need to meet.

Hey Amoz; Try to be there this Saturday, we might be there as well.

Posted Image
Stop the ban on Paintball in Germany here.
IF you need help with ANYTHING drop me a Private Message, and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

#4 MissouriPaintballer

MissouriPaintballer

MiseryPainBawler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:04 AM

What happened march 15th?

Hey Amoz; Try to be there this Saturday, we might be there as well.

I'm planning on being there! Woooooo! hopefully I'll have most of my facial hair back by then so I don't look friggin 13 years old.

-Tenacious

They went FPO

Posted Image
Stop the ban on Paintball in Germany here.
IF you need help with ANYTHING drop me a Private Message, and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

#5 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

its a good thing that they tell you the prices too.... oh wait. no they dont. :P
Posted Image

#6 Rammy?

Rammy?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

The price of playing at bw is about the same as playing anywhere else.

Its up to you. I can say that almost all fields are pretty much going to be going to FPO, its stupid not to for a field not to go fpo. Why keep walmart in business and loose money and let the field go to shit?

FPO is not only better for any paintball business, it is safer for the players. Staining paints, and outside paints bring risks.

Staining paints cause players to go home with stained clothing (not great for customers who expect paint to come out). Also the fields get stained. When the paint that sits on a bunker does not come off with rain that creates problems. First off it weakens the infrastructure of it, such as plywood. Second off things such as black mold start growing. This creates health risks for players.

Now that these staining paints are making the bunkers weaker they have to repaired and patched up more. This not only costs materials, but labor to hire staff, especially if you need skilled staff to repair the buildings and fix old bunkers and rebuild them. And let me tell you, this is not easy.

Now That you have everything fixed you have to clean off all the old residue that people bitch about when they rub up against bunkers and get this gunk on them. Not just new players and private groups, even you kids with 100^^$$$ jerseys bitch.

This shit has to be scrapped and powerwashed off. It requires staff, or hiring a crew with a powerwashing unit. Now lets remember paintball parks are not always in the most accessible places. A lot of fields don't even have running water, but thankfully bushwackers does ( :) ).

This stuff all costs money. This is money that is taken that can be used elsewhere to improve fields. All because kids want to shoot their walmart paint.

And i can honestly say that the price to get in and a case of paint to play open play is that of which you will pay more or about the same buying walmart paint and paying entrance fee.

Last time i played there they charged my 65 bucks, or 70 i can't remember. It was for a case of paint and my entrance was free. The normal entrance price is something like 20-25 bucks, so that is me basically paying 40 bucks a case a paint. Last time i bought a case of paint from walmart it cost me 44 dollars after taxs. When in doubt call!!! Businesses don't own phone numbers for the phones to sit around. Give a call to check things out. I'm sure any business will give you information.

Here incase you are lazy and since i already have the sight up: (314) 579-9933

Now that we have paint out the way. Lets talk about service. I won't go into my rant, so i'll just list.

- Trained staff that aren't paid in paint ( i'll put it simply this gives more motivation to the staff, this means they aren't lazy, aren't slumps, and they know what they are doing)
- Running water
- Enclosed bathroom (No portapotties, or shitholes)
- Enclosed Pavillion ( for private groups, or open play to hide out from the rain or on extremely hot fans)

Do i really have to go on to make my point valid?

So anyway i thought op said no criticizing?

BW is open on Wednesdays now. Who is coming out? I think i might check it out now after this rant.

Also AMOZ PM me how you did in that tourney today (Sunday).

Edited by Rammy?, 12 July 2009 - 07:52 PM.

#7 The Mr T Experience

The Mr T Experience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

hm. actually makes sense.

but still, buying a case for $65 sucks.

and how did you get in for free?
Posted Image

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 50k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 3 is allowed in the signature. Player's Club members are allowed to use 75k large pictures.

#8 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:24 AM

its 25$ for field play and 40$ a case of paint all together its 65$ i go there often those that posted above me are below probably have met me

Edited by DcSalem, 27 January 2010 - 04:14 AM.

Life is hell but so it the society we live in!

I MISS MY EGO8

#9 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

Bushwackers is gone, they close down the field cause the land owner is a douche bag and throw trash every where, broke some of the bench's so he had a reason to deny a continuing lees so he had a chance to sell the land to someone else

Life is hell but so it the society we live in!

I MISS MY EGO8

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users