Photo

F7 vs PMR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: better out of box? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

wich

1. PMR (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

2. DP F7 (9 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Omega Paintballer

Omega Paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

so y do u think it is.
If you hate the people that act like Obama's presidency is the second coming of Christ copy this into your sig.
if ur under 18 and by ur own stuff put this in ur sig
95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on top of a building about to jump. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% would bring popcorn and invite friends while yelling "JUMP BITCH JUMP!"

#2 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

I own both an F7 and PMR SE. I think the Fusion is better out of the box. The F7 had a lever-clamping feedneck, great trigger, and the RAPS on/off, stock. I've upgraded all those things on my PMR, and the gun cost $85 more to start. (The PMR's stock trigger felt truly awful to me.) It feels easier to shoot faster with the Fusion, especially off-handed, and it's much more efficient. The PMR's stock board is much better, with a "real" PSP mode, and more flexibility with settings. If I ever played PSP rules, I'd get a Virtue board for the Fusion, which would even out the cost comparison, but I pretty much only play uncapped semi, so it's not close.

#3 Omega Paintballer

Omega Paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:09 AM

yo thanks
If you hate the people that act like Obama's presidency is the second coming of Christ copy this into your sig.
if ur under 18 and by ur own stuff put this in ur sig
95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on top of a building about to jump. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% would bring popcorn and invite friends while yelling "JUMP BITCH JUMP!"

#4 toxic city pb

toxic city pb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

I own both an F7 and PMR SE. I think the Fusion is better out of the box. The F7 had a lever-clamping feedneck, great trigger, and the RAPS on/off, stock. I've upgraded all those things on my PMR, and the gun cost $85 more to start. (The PMR's stock trigger felt truly awful to me.) It feels easier to shoot faster with the Fusion, especially off-handed, and it's much more efficient. The PMR's stock board is much better, with a "real" PSP mode, and more flexibility with settings. If I ever played PSP rules, I'd get a Virtue board for the Fusion, which would even out the cost comparison, but I pretty much only play uncapped semi, so it's not close.

Very good review thanks for that.
Flaming mod in signature is getting a bit old.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users