• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Groundfire

Groundfire

Resident Crazy Croat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:53 AM

I was there this week. It was real good!!

#2 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

bonehead sucks i hate it there premeir is the shit
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#3 RapperAsInTheGun

RapperAsInTheGun

Darq 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

premier has an ass for brains staff tho. every time i go there they have three year olds as refs who would rather blow air in their faces than inflate the bunkers. and field three is a pain to play on, but field one is a great speedy :tup:

#4 Talic

Talic

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Bonehead has a good staff, they're helpful. I had a new steelle there awhile ago and they helped fix some pins on that weren't set right. The refs watch the game pretty well.

The fields are a slushy mess though, kinda expected with indoor fields but it'll be nice if it was dried out every once in awhile. There's only one field in there worth playing, the others are useless and a waste of paint to play on. Even the main field is a bit too small to play on. If you ask me they need to upgrade to a warehouse in North Las Vegas while the leasing is cheap, haha.

That's true about LVPP, most of the time little kids ref and they never bother with airing up the bunkers. They're gonna feel the pain when xtreme opens up in September though.

#5 pbtek

pbtek

it aint easy being me!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

to be honest, all the fields in vegas arent exactly good at all i mean really, who wants to play on dirt? or indoors on turf that is slushy and not even safe to run on, i dont know about you guys but when im ready to play speedball i dont want to worry about slipping and falling when im on my way to the snake (boneheads) or getting softball dust inside the pneumatics of my 1000 dollar gun (lvpp) or diving into what is basically ankle deep dirt with rocks in it (combat). guess you guys havent been to pahrump lately huh? i found this field at pahrumppaintball.com. this field is a gem, 1st off they are open every day, entry is 10 bucks all day every day and 5 for all day air, the owner is cool as hell, they tech for free, they will bbq for you, the refs arent kids off the street who work for paint they actually know what they are doing, the speedball field is always aired up and changes every week oh and by the way its real grass they have 5 fields, the largest one could fit all the fields at any of the vegas places , though i live here i will never again play in vegas the money i save on entry at pahrumo easily covers the gas to get there if you have the chance GO TO THIS FIELD you will not be sorry
http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=167520<~~~ angel projects and other stuff for trade
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=166210<~~~feedback3/0/0
Jumping feet first into hell is not our job, Making sure its crowded when we get there is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users