9 replies to this topic

#1 51 BeAnEr BaLLa 51

51 BeAnEr BaLLa 51

I LIKE CHEESE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:14 PM

hey im thinking of getting a new barrel which one should i get a Stiffi or a DYE UL help me out
my sig had too many lines of text and was killed by brycelarson - this is my SECOND time having my sig removed - I must be special!

#2 toolittletoolate

toolittletoolate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

UL's are a little on the pricey side, and so are Stiffi's. I would go with either a CP classic, considering this is the 'budget ballers' section, or a CP 2-piece.
Bob Long Marq 6, FEP Quest, Shocktech Alias
Same toolittletoolate as on IOG.

#3 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

hey im thinking of getting a new barrel which one should i get a Stiffi or a DYE UL help me out

Well it depends on what bore and paint you want and shoot. IT really does not matter but I would go with the UL. It is just a higher quality barrel but also much heavier.

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#4 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:27 AM

I love my freak barrel. Where I live we have a few different fields that only allow their field paint. The bore sizes are different from field to field. With the freak kit I can change the bore size to the type of paint and the weather. To me it's better then having a stiffi that only has one bore size.
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#5 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

I love my freak barrel. Where I live we have a few different fields that only allow their field paint. The bore sizes are different from field to field. With the freak kit I can change the bore size to the type of paint and the weather. To me it's better then having a stiffi that only has one bore size.

That's why they have backs dude. Plus... 4" freak insert = Not as good as a 8" back.

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#6 Zhoyle

Zhoyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

I have owned both, I love my UL, came with my gun when I bought it and it's the best barrel I've ever used. But, the Stiffi is an excellant barrel too. Special Ops Paintball Markets their C-Series barrel made by Stiffi but then it has a tip and comes in OD and Black. So If you don't mind a little tactical look, the its only like $60. I'll find the link and post it.

#7 Zhoyle

Zhoyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:01 PM

Here It is:

Cocker Thread C-Series 14" Black

Posted Image

It's $69 plus a couple bucks for a tip if you want it.

#8 Brandon Gillespie

Brandon Gillespie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:01 PM

I personally Love the stiffi. But others will say use a UL. But it truly Depends on what style you are.
If you like something light and that looks good, then go with the stiffi, I personally believe stiffis are more accurate. If you want to be like half of the othere ballers in this world then go with a UL.
Sacremento XSV Fan #34
HK ARMY
Save a Rock, Throw a Timmy.

#9 rebel492991

rebel492991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:17 PM

this is a vrs thread and shuld be in the "_______________ vrs__________" forums that what there there for.

i like both barrel, but if you want a wonderful barrel try the ul back with a stiffi front.

#10 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

Yeh like rebel said sorta wrong thread, here's a goods budget baller answer though. Why don't you get a J&J ceramic they are dirt cheap and some of the best self-cleaning barrels available if not the best.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users