• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Markus

Markus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:54 AM

Welcome to the Brigham Young University-Idaho paintball club! Feel free to post any nearby tournaments, games, or scenarious being organized. Lets try to get organized enough to have at least one, maybe even a couple teams to play SRPPL events, and maybe even in the AA class of the NW NCPA which other NorthWest schools are trying so hard to make happen!

#2 jdub

jdub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

... If there is a srppl series next year i'm doubting there will be but hopefully JBI does something... they had a couple of great tournaments this year.

#3 Markus

Markus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

... If there is a srppl series next year i'm doubting there will be but hopefully JBI does something... they had a couple of great tournaments this year.

I am not sure how the scene was this year, All I ever see posts for in PbN was Ground Control playing out at splat and when we pretty much always got a group just about every weekend to JBI. And the one weekend I played with Fusion (guys from Quality Control by Rexburg) we played in a tourny in Montana. I will be on my mission next year, but I was sure hoping while I was there the last 3 semesters we could get the ball rolling on the club. I'm hoping the guys can put something together, even if maybe they get the NW NCPA going would be awesome.

#4 mulishousM

mulishousM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

A friend and I are up here at BYUI and were wanting to play some tourny's weither thats starting our own team or playing on one. anything you find out or are wanting to organize hit me up. email is theobaldmr@gmail.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users