44 replies to this topic

#1 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:32 AM

Alright folks as you know with the BST now being public we will have numerous forums filled with numerous threads and even more replies to all of those threads. Basically we're looking at a lot of content being posted up and even with 2 mods dedicated to this section it is still quite a bit to skim through.

So that being said this forum will be your number 1 resource/recourse for any issues that you are having so please feel free to use it whenever you're in need of assistance with any issues. Whether it's a simple question about posting your gear or if worst case scenario a deal has gone south. Myself and Millertime will be cruising the BST threads and will do our best to pick up on anything that needs our attention but you will get results much quicker by posting your concerns here. I promise you that we will do everything we can in our power to assist you with anything that you need, TechPB is a great community and this is built on a foundation of great users and great staff.

Wherever you go on TechPB there are people helping each other and promoting a great attitude and really a revolution in paintball so let's have this carry over to our BST. All of the usual rules apply, please don't go flaming or insulting people, act here as you would anywhere else on TechPB and things should go great. This Public BST has been wanted for a long while now so let's treat it as the great resource it is, a place where you can trust people to talk a straight deal and where you can buy, sell and trade with confidence. So that being said be honest and don't come in here trying to rip people off because I can tell you a few things now, if you come in here and scam one of the valued members of TechPB, I will do everything in my power to see that you are burned for it....

The TechPB BST carries along with it TechPB's attitudes and game changing ideals of fair play and a culture of learning, that being said this is NOT PbNation, scams and robbery will not go ignored here. You have likely seen what happens to people or groups who try to scam TechPB users before and the voice TechPB carries. I can assure you that if you try to scam one of our users, one of our friends you will face a permanent ban. I will also personally do everything in my power to see to it that your local police show up at your door so if you're looking to scam someone out of their hard earned dollars or their valued possession take your business else where.

If you have any issues please post here and provide us with the following

-The name of the user who you're dealing with
-What the situation is
-A link to the topic where you have been discussing the deal

Also please remember the Report button on the bottom left hand corner of the topic box and we will be there to assist.

Finally PLEASE be sure to disclose the terms of your deal in your post, this is a rule for a reason, DO NOT make a deal through PM's because then it becomes a long and endless game of he said, she said. By disclosing all of the details of your deal in the public domain of your topic it will make it easier for the staff to get the facts straight and provide a course of action.

BST Moderators, -ORaNGe- and Millertime, feel free to PM us anytime if you need a hand =)

#2 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:40 AM

Well, congrats on your promotion of sorts to BST mod. I actually feel a lot safer knowing you have something to do with the TechPB bst.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#3 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

Don't forget Tommy and myself :P

#4 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

I posted this before Tommy and yourself were modded, Tommy is the Cripler and D.K. the Grasshoppa.

#5 coibeo2610

coibeo2610

"Silvergreen" SLS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:53 PM

Hi BST Moderators, -ORaNGe- and Millertime,

I'm dealing with a problem of buying a mask from Jebuskitty on this thread:

http://www.techpb.co...68

The situation is that: I already sent money to him through PayPal on 02 October 2009 (as he said on his last post: Money recieved. Grillz sol), but he still hasn't sent the mask to me.

I've been trying to contact to him on PM since he doesn't have cell phone or home phone. The excuse he gave me was that he was too busy with school and he's been sick. So, he told me that he could send the mask to me on Tuesday, but I haven't got any information from him til now.

I don't know what's going on with him. I was trying to contact him to make everything simple like he got my money, so he gotta send the mask to me with the tracking number. I really don't want to post about the problem in here, but I really need the mask for my tournament. Plus, that's been like almost a week from the day I sent the money to him. I'm understanding his situation, but he should have responded to me to tell what's going on. $40 for a mask is not a matter, but I just don't like the way he does with his business like that.

I really appreciate if BST Moderators can help me deal with this problem. Thanks in advance.

Again, here is the link to our deal:

http://www.techpb.co...68

The seller is : Jebuskitty (he's inTechPB Players Club)
Buyer is : me, coibeo2610

Regards,

MC

#6 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:19 AM

As far as the situation with Jebuskitty, he has since responded to the thread stating that he will have the mask shipped today (October 8th). Whether or not that is going to happen, I don't know.

I am so sorry for this. I have had a stomach virus for the last 4 days, I talked to my father and he said he will go to USPS and ship it off tomarrow. I really do not want any trouble and I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you, as a sign of good faith I will be including a free gift and techpb stickers. The reason I can't respond to Pm's is because on the new techpb (mobile techpb) I can not respond to them. Tomarrow it will be shipped. I know this just sounds like a list of excuses but this is very rare for something like this to happen. I only hope you can forgive me. You can see my feedback and see I am very trustworthy. It has been a real rough time. :(

I requested that he include delivery confirmation with the package so that you can keep track of the package and actually confirm the item has been shipped.

Edited by MurphMan, 08 October 2009 - 02:23 AM.

#7 coibeo2610

coibeo2610

"Silvergreen" SLS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

Thanks Murphman, that's the reason I'm here, but not in Pbnation.

I'm looking forward to this process. I hope I'm gonna get the mask soon.

Regards,

MC

#8 HolyBowley

HolyBowley

win if you can, lose if you must, but always always cheat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

Alright I have an issue. I bought an slg from protomatrixforlife, and when I recieved it, it was missing some of the things included in the topic (http://www.techpb.co...60). I recieved the marker, the first thing I noticed was that there was no feedneck on it. The BST topic included a calmping feedneck, and it was show in the picture. Second thing I was noticed was that it was missing half the grip screw (not mentioned in the know problems). After that I turned it on and found out that the trigger switch was extremely worn out (not mentioned). The screws and microswtich are not a massive deal, but not having a feedneck means I am going to have to spend 40 dollars just to get the marker in a playable condition... This is my first BST purchase, so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I talked to the seller and described my problem, and he said he sent it with a feedneck and it fell off but it was in a plastic bag inside a sealed box and there was no feedneck (I opened it on my kitchen table...). In my opinion the seller should either A: paypal me a minimum of 40 dollars to replace parts or B: refund me the money and pay return shipping so I can send it back to him, but I don't know how problems are resolved on this site. If you could help me resolve the problem that would be great, thanks.
rockin the phantom, less balls more nuts

If you're under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your signature.

#9 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

Alright I have an issue. I bought an slg from protomatrixforlife, and when I recieved it, it was missing some of the things included in the topic (http://www.techpb.co...60). I recieved the marker, the first thing I noticed was that there was no feedneck on it. The BST topic included a calmping feedneck, and it was show in the picture. Second thing I was noticed was that it was missing half the grip screw (not mentioned in the know problems). After that I turned it on and found out that the trigger switch was extremely worn out (not mentioned). The screws and microswtich are not a massive deal, but not having a feedneck means I am going to have to spend 40 dollars just to get the marker in a playable condition... This is my first BST purchase, so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I talked to the seller and described my problem, and he said he sent it with a feedneck and it fell off but it was in a plastic bag inside a sealed box and there was no feedneck (I opened it on my kitchen table...). In my opinion the seller should either A: paypal me a minimum of 40 dollars to replace parts or B: refund me the money and pay return shipping so I can send it back to him, but I don't know how problems are resolved on this site. If you could help me resolve the problem that would be great, thanks.

Received PM and replied.

- Murph

#10 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:35 AM

I would like to see this resolved quickly. Sending a link to the seller to work this out here.

#11 ProtoMatrixForLife

ProtoMatrixForLife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

First off I would like to say I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I am going to help resolve the issue. As for the screws, I did not think this was a major problem, and neither does the buyer. As for the microswitch, I do not know what happened; I played with it many times, shooting around 11-13bps semi, which is impossible for a worn our microswitch. As for the feedneck, I did not even ship the marker in a plastic bag, and I shipped it out with a dye clamping feedneck on.

#12 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:05 PM

First off I would like to say I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I am going to help resolve the issue. As for the screws, I did not think this was a major problem, and neither does the buyer. As for the microswitch, I do not know what happened; I played with it many times, shooting around 11-13bps semi, which is impossible for a worn our microswitch. As for the feedneck, I did not even ship the marker in a plastic bag, and I shipped it out with a dye clamping feedneck on.

Do you have any of the original pics you posted in your sales thread?

#13 lennytheleopard

lennytheleopard

SPYDER OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

I FEEEL SAFE =)

#14 HolyBowley

HolyBowley

win if you can, lose if you must, but always always cheat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Alright I have determined that the box was definitly unopened/changed before I opened it, and there was definitly no feedneck in the box
rockin the phantom, less balls more nuts

If you're under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your signature.

#15 Bruddah_John

Bruddah_John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

Purchased a 14" Dye Ultralite Barrel described to be "like brand new" (http://www.techpb.co...41) from member NaregHov. From my inital posts I had to confirm what looked like tip wear on his uploaded pics. He responded that the tip had no wear.

I paid immediately (he asked that it be sent as a "gift" through Paypal so he would not be charged fees (fair enough, I help him out). Then he says it's shipped, but when it doesn't arrive next day seeing that we live 10mi away, he claims he would send it next day. He provided no tracking number and makes an additional excuse that the lady at the counter said the package was "too small to attach" (it was a bubble pack envelope--not the best packing as the 2 piece barrel was loose inside, and well within range for a tracking sticker). Upon receiving the barrel, I immediately noticed obvious wear on the tip (small dents and scratches), which he claims there was not. I posted on the forum as such and in PM he is questioning the damage and pointing the finger at shipping as being liable.

I'm fairly new to TechPB, but I have a couple of good purchase experiences thus far. I wanted to bring this to the attention of a Mod since he has other items up for sale in BST. As well, I just needed some recourse in case this deal does go further south in a hurry.

I will post pics tomorrow to show evidence of the damaged goods. There is no way in my opinion this was a result of USPS handling; it is common tip wear from playing.

Hopefully I can get some resolve dealing directly with him. If not, please chime in where appropriate.

Oh, Happy New Year!!!

#16 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

Purchased a 14" Dye Ultralite Barrel described to be "like brand new" (http://www.techpb.co...41) from member NaregHov. From my inital posts I had to confirm what looked like tip wear on his uploaded pics. He responded that the tip had no wear.

I paid immediately (he asked that it be sent as a "gift" through Paypal so he would not be charged fees (fair enough, I help him out). Then he says it's shipped, but when it doesn't arrive next day seeing that we live 10mi away, he claims he would send it next day. He provided no tracking number and makes an additional excuse that the lady at the counter said the package was "too small to attach" (it was a bubble pack envelope--not the best packing as the 2 piece barrel was loose inside, and well within range for a tracking sticker). Upon receiving the barrel, I immediately noticed obvious wear on the tip (small dents and scratches), which he claims there was not. I posted on the forum as such and in PM he is questioning the damage and pointing the finger at shipping as being liable.

I'm fairly new to TechPB, but I have a couple of good purchase experiences thus far. I wanted to bring this to the attention of a Mod since he has other items up for sale in BST. As well, I just needed some recourse in case this deal does go further south in a hurry.

I will post pics tomorrow to show evidence of the damaged goods. There is no way in my opinion this was a result of USPS handling; it is common tip wear from playing.

Hopefully I can get some resolve dealing directly with him. If not, please chime in where appropriate.

Oh, Happy New Year!!!

Please post pics....i will let NaregHov that your are posting here and need to work this out...Tommy

#17 Bruddah_John

Bruddah_John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

Oh, Happy New Year!!!

Please post pics....i will let NaregHov that your are posting here and need to work this out...Tommy

Tommy, I'm getting a server error on upload "The server returned an error during upload"

#18 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

Oh, Happy New Year!!!

Tommy, I'm getting a server error on upload "The server returned an error during upload"

Use photobucket if needed.

Did the seller contact you about a refund?

#19 Bruddah_John

Bruddah_John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Nareg did send me a PM and is willing to cooperate. My issue is that his ad was very misleading, which is alarming, and that this whole inconvenience could have been avoided. Otherwise I think he's trying to be fair and wants to work this out.

I'm not at a computer and will upload later.

#20 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

Nareg did send me a PM and is willing to cooperate. My issue is that his ad was very misleading, which is alarming, and that this whole inconvenience could have been avoided. Otherwise I think he's trying to be fair and wants to work this out.

ok...when you can send detailed pics and we will take a look at before and after pics.

#21 Bruddah_John

Bruddah_John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

ok...when you can send detailed pics and we will take a look at before and after pics.

All right, here are links to the pics:
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0628.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0651.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0631.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0623.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0624.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0627.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0633.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0637.jpg

Edited by Bruddah_John, 01 January 2010 - 11:36 PM.

#22 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

All right, here are links to the pics:
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0628.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0651.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0631.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0623.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0624.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0627.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0633.jpg
http://i961.photobuc...PB/IMG_0637.jpg

Ok I will turn over to Admn and BST mods to look over.

#23 millertyme

millertyme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

could a mod please help fix my thread. i would rather not delete it all and re-do it. thankx ahead.
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=67881

DSO

Cj's Lincoln-DSSP8NTBALL.com-Eclipse-Empire-Rps-NXE-Vicious-Violent Products-Monster-Warped Sportz

#24 BMBteke397

BMBteke397

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hey, I had a problem with Nick Goodwin. He sold me 6 Dye Locklid pods on January 21st. Yesterday I sent him a note saying that I still didn't get them. He replied back saying that he didn't ship him because I did not reply back after I sent the money. I figured seeing the email from paypal would be enough, I mean, money just doesn't magically fly in there. He also stated that over the time from when he sold them till now, he lost one of the pods (I don't know how, unless he was using them, which he shouldn't have been because I had bought them at that point). I asked him for a refund, and instead of refunding the original transaction through paypal, he sent me a new transaction, so I had to eat the PayPal fees. Should I just reject his payment and file a claim on the money I sent him so I get all my money back. I know I am making a big deal out of this, but this kind of crap has no place in the TechPB BST, he can take his poor selling skills and attempted thievery to PBNation.
EDIT:
Here is the original thread, which he closed as ALL GONE, so he obviously new that I paid him, he intentionally withheld sending the pods to me.
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=74349

Edited by BMBteke397, 05 February 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#25 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hey, I had a problem with Nick Goodwin. He sold me 6 Dye Locklid pods on January 21st. Yesterday I sent him a note saying that I still didn't get them. He replied back saying that he didn't ship him because I did not reply back after I sent the money. I figured seeing the email from paypal would be enough, I mean, money just doesn't magically fly in there. He also stated that over the time from when he sold them till now, he lost one of the pods (I don't know how, unless he was using them, which he shouldn't have been because I had bought them at that point). I asked him for a refund, and instead of refunding the original transaction through paypal, he sent me a new transaction, so I had to eat the PayPal fees. Should I just reject his payment and file a claim on the money I sent him so I get all my money back. I know I am making a big deal out of this, but this kind of crap has no place in the TechPB BST, he can take his poor selling skills and attempted thievery to PBNation.
EDIT:
Here is the original thread, which he closed as ALL GONE, so he obviously new that I paid him, he intentionally withheld sending the pods to me.
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=74349

Try to work it out first, both parties be civil, if nothing is agreed upon the BST mods will step and and review....

#26 BMBteke397

BMBteke397

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

Well, Like I said, he didn't give me a full refund. I guess I will eat the paypal fees, but if this guy is going to intentionally not ship items after the money is sent, and then say he didn't know he got the money, he is stealing. That is the lamest excuse ever. I personally think the BST should be zero tolerance with stealing and this guy should get kicked.

#27 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:22 AM

Well, Like I said, he didn't give me a full refund. I guess I will eat the paypal fees, but if this guy is going to intentionally not ship items after the money is sent, and then say he didn't know he got the money, he is stealing. That is the lamest excuse ever. I personally think the BST should be zero tolerance with stealing and this guy should get kicked.

If this is the case and you can't work any further to resolve please sent all conversations including, BST threads and PM's...

I will contact both parties and review. We do take issues very serious here....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One problem I see is you broke the rules by asking for a PM instead of keeping all conversations in public, there is a reason we have this rule, in case issues like this so we can view all conversations.

Also Nick broke the rules by deleting the info from the OP in the sales thread.

Edited by RealtorTommy, 06 February 2010 - 08:29 AM.

#28 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

If this is the case and you can't work any further to resolve please sent all conversations including, BST threads and PM's...

I will contact both parties and review. We do take issues very serious here....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One problem I see is you broke the rules by asking for a PM instead of keeping all conversations in public, there is a reason we have this rule, in case issues like this so we can view all conversations.

Also Nick broke the rules by deleting the info from the OP in the sales thread.

After review...PM's was for private info....all is good...

#29 kenjermen

kenjermen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Issue has been resolved and he has agreed to pay to ship it back to him.

sry posted as a topic of itself, please help

i am involved in a trade with pbhedgehog and the invert mini is nothing like it was described. It listed it as a v3 mini, and as a mini owner i know the differences between the gens and this one is a gen 1. also he said he fixed the noid but it still has the same prob as it did before. the bolt and bolt guide was not lube at all. I was woundering if u can have him pay to ship the mini back because i do not want to go through with this trade thank you.

edit: sorry for got the link here it is. http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=79438

Edited by kenjermen, 05 March 2010 - 11:08 PM.

#30 C_Crow1562

C_Crow1562

megasuperawesomelazerbeam railgunofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

Dear BST Moderators,

I'm am having a issue trying to buy a tank off of "Tizzy".

On this thread: http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

The situation is that I already sent money ($80) to him through PayPal on 22nd of April 2010 at 04:15 PM.

When I told him that I needed the tank by last weekend he told me that shipping was going to take 3-5 days and he was going to ship on Friday the 23rd. I responded to him "its only from Pittsburgh to Akron, it should only take 2-3". I've been trying to contact to him on PM since I don't have any other way to contact him. I don't know what's going on with him. I asked him for a tracking number, and still no respond. Now it has been about a week from the day I sent the money to him.

I really appreciate if the BST Moderators can help me deal with this issue.

The seller is : "Tizzy"
Buyer is : "C_Crow1562"

Thanks

Edited by C_Crow1562, 28 April 2010 - 08:12 PM.

Posted Image
Gearbag Feedback +20/0/-0

#31 MadCap2020

MadCap2020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

I'm reporting a rotten deal between me(
MadCap2020)
and seller:

bigballa504

We agreed on a price for his BT Delta Elite in thread:
http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

The seller does not have a paypal account, so he requested I mail payment; I complied and mailed payment on June 2nd, as documented in the thread..

Yesterday he asks me where his money is and immediately re-lists the marker before I had any chance to reply.
I have already sent payment for the item as per his instructions and NOW he has decided to cancel the deal, outright.

Mods, can you assist?

edit: He modified the listing well after offers were being posted. specifically, removing the apex barrel from the list of included parts after including a pic purposely obscuring the barrel area where the apex tip WOULD be.

Edited by MadCap2020, 06 June 2010 - 07:54 PM.

#32 autopaint

autopaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hello Id like to report a rotten deal between me and TxPaintballer. I traded an Xbox 360 and accessories for his Invert Mini. I sent xbox and he sent the Invert mini but when I received the invert mini it was broken out of the box. All it will do is flash red. I carried the gun to my local pro shop and asked them to look it over since I am new to paintball. They tried to get it working but said their was a problem with the electronics board. I have contacted TxPaintballer several times with no response. A little guidance in this issue would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Here is address to thread: http://www.techpb.co...pic=101168&st=0

#33 zchdrl

zchdrl

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

I bought a pair of Dye I4s from Savage on the 6th of August. From then I havent got them or heard of him since. When I looked at his profile he hasnt got on either since that day. I also looked at his feedback and seems fine and hes on the Players Club. What do I do from here? Thanks in advance.

Heres his profile:
http://www.techpb.co...p?showuser=9280

Heres the thread:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=101883

#34 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:05 PM

I bought a pair of Dye I4s from Savage on the 6th of August. From then I havent got them or heard of him since. When I looked at his profile he hasnt got on either since that day. I also looked at his feedback and seems fine and hes on the Players Club. What do I do from here? Thanks in advance.

Heres his profile:
http://www.techpb.co...p?showuser=9280

Heres the thread:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=101883

If you exhausted all means to contact him PM me all info you have on him. Phone numbers, address and whatever else you have.

#35 Mephisto

Mephisto

Team Inhuman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

hey, im having trouble negotating who ships first in a trade. i looked in the bst rules but couldnt find the answer i was looking for

between two non players club members. who ships first, the member who started the thread or the member posting a trade offer?

i was under the impression that the person posting a trade offer is expected to ship first. i dont want this to become a full blown arguement, so i thought it best to have a mod set it straight instead.

if this is stated somewhere in the rules, I'm sorry i didn't see it.

Thank you.

"and if your boys and my boys ever meet on the field in a gunfight... we will fuck you up."

Posted Image
My Feedback link +2/-0

#36 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

I know that was an old post but, hey I'll answer it. If both parties are non player club members the person with less feedback should ship first, if the the buyer agrees that he will ship first even though he has feedback that is also fine. The more feedback the more trustworthy they are.

hope this helps ;)

#37 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

link to the thread.......

http://www.techpb.co...1

#38 geoforsale1

geoforsale1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

i need someones help. i had posted a thread on electronic markers. i was trying to sell my geo. after about 1.5 weeks it was removed without notification and i am really upset because there were many people interested in my post. please help me our<br>

#39 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

If you post an ad which follows the rules it won't be removed.

#40 geoforsale1

geoforsale1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

If you post an ad which follows the rules it won't be removed.

it followed all the rules. you were the first one to view and i added pics that you asked for and you told me it was fine.

#41 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

I just checked the ad in the BST Queue and it has no pictures only a video, you need proper pics as per rule 1. Repost your ad following the rules and you'll be golden.

#42 geoforsale1

geoforsale1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

I just checked the ad in the BST Queue and it has no pictures only a video, you need proper pics as per rule 1. Repost your ad following the rules and you'll be golden.

that is not mine. i had a link to photobucket and you looked at them and then put one directly on my thread. it is red and blue geo with no vids. just pics

#43 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Orange is correct the title of the thread was, "Brand New Hawaiin Punch Geo *600* my brand new color swapped geo for sale" It is under your username. If you want to repost if like Orange said go for it just make sure you have proper pictures that follow the BST rules.

Thanks.

#44 VeggiePowered

VeggiePowered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Ignore this original post, I think TK-421 received my message.

Thanks,

VP

Edited by VeggiePowered, 03 June 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#45 akt22

akt22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

quick question: has the bump every 12 hrs button been removed? I can't seem to do that for any of my sales threads and I hate posting just to bump them. It was a really neat feature.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users