• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 paintballfighter101

paintballfighter101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

well Dothan Survival Games is the best paintball field i have ever played at ( My opinion). DSG has alot of fields air ball, dodge city, hyperball,the castle,mounds. if i missed anything woops srry. but i personaly like the castle when im defending. dsg is very strict on head gear, and barrel plugs when u drive up u have to have a barrel plug before u can even walk in the room or they will give u one but u will have to pay for that trust me i went through that and its embarasing. but over all the price is good the paint they sell is good but i will have to say that the paintball guns they sell are alittle over priced like the Proto SLG 09 Basic 249.99. but i dont have a problem with that. I would recomend dsg to anybody who is on a bugget and wants to have the great and kindly service u get at dsg. and its not too far from town.

ok on to Hot Shots really umm ive played there 1 time and their outside fields are not the best. and the indoor field gets alittle hot and its not A/Ced. but i mean i cant say too much about the place because ive only played there once. but i have to give them credit for the game room and the go carts they are so fun. but what i have read and heard is that they are out of buisness but im not for sure please help me if u can lol.

DSG 9.5 out of 10
Hot Shots 7.8 out of 10
overall i would recomened DSG over Hot Shots but its all in my personal preference u may not like DSG ok then thats ur opinion. so please reply lol

#2 Mantown Mayor

Mantown Mayor

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:45 AM

Hot shots is CLOSED..

DSG special ordered my g3 for me and sold it to me for $299 (retail).

Their paint prices are pretty fair too.

On the other hand, they did want $70 bucks for a 48/30 steelie...

You forgot Speedball and Woods.

Mounds is my favorite though!

Posted Image
+1/0/0
BST Feedback
Pinokio 4 Life

#3 KTG-EGO6

KTG-EGO6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hey man thanks for the post on us vs hot shots, I'm a ref out there at dsg and seeing this makes me happy to know we are doing everything we can to make the game fun and safe...any suggestions on the place let me know thanks
if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#4 Awesomeg

Awesomeg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

I reff at dsg and am going to play this Saturday and dsg was better than hot shots for a ton of reasons that would take forever to list

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users