• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

i have a mini and i am getting into woodsball, but i dont want to buy a new gun. is there a way i could get like a stock and a scope and things like that for my mini?
Buy my stuff

#2 Jaldrich

Jaldrich

Hip-hop-popotamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:45 PM

Why would you want a stock and scope? Use your tank as the "stock" and with vertical feed guns its kind of pointless to have a scope........you arent shooting from that far away anyways........

#3 ≡GREY≡

≡GREY≡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

As Jaldrich said You don't need to buy a stock for woodsball, your tank will make a more effective stock then almost anything you can buy anyway. You don't need a scope either for reasons stated above UNLESS you intend to use if for the sole perpose of using it to try to scout out enemy players over distances where it may be difficult to tell whether something is a player or just a bush. I'd say just rock you mini the way it is.

#4 brycelarson

brycelarson

Show me the Data!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,588 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

I've played plenty of woods and scenario with guys hauling minis.

I've got to say - there's no gun that you can shoot well that won't work for any particular type of paintball.

If you can consistently put paint on target - and can get paint out at a ROF that you're happy with - use that gun. There's no real difference between the goals of woodsball vs speed - it's all about shooting the other guy first.

If you're asking if a mini has crazy accessories to make it look like a real gun - not really - but the BT Tm-7 is a mini in a cool chassis:

BT TM-7

#5 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

sweet, thanks for the help. i just saw a guy with a super pimped out ion for woodsball and figured i would need one
Buy my stuff

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users