• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tunderwood

Tunderwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hey guys, Looking to compare the Luxe to the 09 Ego, I'm looking to buy one of these in the near future and was wondering wich one I should choose. I know their different ones a pop-it and ones a spoolie but they seem pretty equal, I think between the two I don't have to worry about proformace regardless of what I choose.

I have friends who have ego's from 06's to 08's I've shot them all, They all proform wonderfully and are more then reliable and efficiant I'm more wondering about the Luxe becuase it looks so damn sexy and I've only had the chance to hold one and not actually shoot it, I want to know your oppinions.

Thanks.

#2 InvertShorty

InvertShorty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

i love egos, luxe is newer and it might have some bugs but i dont know pop>spoolie
rockn the grillz

#3 Tunderwood

Tunderwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

i love egos, luxe is newer and it might have some bugs but i dont know pop>spoolie

Meh, I'm just waiting for my friend with a luxe to get back from cup so I can shoot it. =/

#4 ClockWork

ClockWork

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

theres also the fact that dlx is a partener to smart parts and they have never had good stock guns, and planet has had awsome guns in general
Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10 Powered By:
Valken Paintball
Underground Prouctz
Ultimate Paintball Outdoor Facility
UNEEK Apparel

#5 ikaneatmetal

ikaneatmetal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

ive shot a luxe a couple times and wasnt very fond of it, but most of that came from the awkwardness of the foregrip/electronics housing. i shoot an ego8, and if the 09 feels similar or better than id go with that, plus PE has some of the best customer service in the unlikely event your gun does break. btw, why isnt the GEO in your list? if i liked spoolies and had the money thats the marker id get, i may actually pick one up after the price drop next summer lol.
working on a shego, need a star frame and board, i can trade a pm6.
also looking for pumps.

#6 Tunderwood

Tunderwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

ive shot a luxe a couple times and wasnt very fond of it, but most of that came from the awkwardness of the foregrip/electronics housing. i shoot an ego8, and if the 09 feels similar or better than id go with that, plus PE has some of the best customer service in the unlikely event your gun does break. btw, why isnt the GEO in your list? if i liked spoolies and had the money thats the marker id get, i may actually pick one up after the price drop next summer lol.

I don't really like the Geo theres somthing about it that just irks me.

#7 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

Planet Eclipse for sure Poppit Valves are more reliable in my experience than with spoolies. But then again i am basing that off of all the spoolies and poppits that i have personally seen
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users