• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WV Paintballer

WV Paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

I've been playing at this field for a couple years now. they have a couple fields. they have 1 speed ball, 1 urban assault, and 1 woods ball field. their speed ball field is the home field of WVU's paintball team. the best thing I can say about the field is that everyone who plays there is really cool.

They have there own HPA fill station for 3000 and 4500 tanks, rental equipment, and paint

For directions and pricing visit their website at: mvppark.com

#2 debear

debear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

ive never played there but im goin to there woodsball tourny on the 25 this month and ive herd good things so i cant wait havent played woods in a few months due to the speed ball tourny seson but im lookin ford to it

#3 WV Paintballer

WV Paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

are you registered for the tournament?

#4 debear

debear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

i called them the other day to find out how many teams the got cus they said if they dont get 6 teams there well be no tourny but im not in charge of registereing for are team are caption is i just get the info and line up scrimages for us

#5 Chubbz

Chubbz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:02 PM

Is this place still open? I've been trying to get ahold of them for a couple weeks but all i get is the voice mail. I leave messages but have never got a phone call back.

#6 Snake Doctor78

Snake Doctor78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:47 PM

I dont think so. I have tried to call myself with no luck. Alot of fields in the region have closed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users