• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xdg scorpion

xdg scorpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

What is better? Me and my friend where thinking about getting egos and after cup we both know that they are going to be lower cost. But I was wondering what one should I get and whats different between the two

#2 Tin Man

Tin Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

What is better? Me and my friend where thinking about getting egos and after cup we both know that they are going to be lower cost. But I was wondering what one should I get and whats different between the two

If you can Get the 07. Here's a breakdown of the two models:

2006 Ego: E-Blade frame further integrated into the marker. Shorter stock bolt lowering recoil. Longer regulator allows lower operating pressure. Improved electronics board.

Ego7 (2007): Renamed the Ego7, this model featured extensive milling to reduce weight. Almost all of the internal components were replaced and upgraded compared with the 2006 model. Key improvements included an integrated FRM and rammer body, a new board with both a micro and optical switch, standard cure bolt, and T-slot style rail mounting. None of the parts, save for the barrel, detents, bolt, regulator, and break beam eyes, are interchangeable with previous models.

I hope this helps you make an informed choice. =)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users