• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

airball
attack/defend field
spool field
mock city w/ over 20 buildings

http://www.arenapaintballpro.com
<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->-------------------------------------------I'D RATHER DIE THAN GO TO HEAVEN-----------------------------------------------<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro-->CLUTCH CAVALRY<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#2 memyselfandi

memyselfandi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

got any pics of this field? if you have played at Wild West or Redlands (thepaintballfield.com) can you compare them, cause i have family in Lawton and wanna know if it's worth the trip.
Halo Clan: .68 only club: Fatballer club
"We eat Twinkies, You eat paint"
If your under 16 and you pay for your own gear put this in your sig.
Zombie Survival Clan "First To Die"

#3 SpaceMan

SpaceMan

SpaceMan is Unstoppable

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

well before i got hurt i played here like every weekend i started playn speedball here. i love how everything is. the owner of the shop is awesome! all the refs are cool and u always have fun.

#4 GhillieGhost

GhillieGhost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

too bad when i called up today they didn't have any paint so they were closed...
Art of Stealth
Please contact me if there is any woodsball Fields in central Texas.
Also contact if there is any woodsball tournys going on in central Texas.

#5 Tigger

Tigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Arena is a good field. I used to play on a team out there for a long while. I haven't been in a long time, they have gotten some airball fields since then. Better than wild west in my opinion. Wild West just doesn't seem to be the field it once was....
Home of the double bunker

#6 Destrokk

Destrokk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

This field could definitely use some better publicity. If I had a decent camera, I would start posting up some pictures. The field is a lot of fun.

They have Attack/defense which is usually one of the longer fields to play. The spools and hyperball field are both fast paced and well thought out. The city field is attached to attack/defend and has a ton of thought and effort put into it. It's a very large field full of bunkers. Lots of CQB if you're not careful. :P They also have an air ball field up when weather permits, and have another lot for an additional air ball field on busy/tournament days.

When you first pull up, don't sell it short. The pro shop is in a converted garage, but they have a considerable amount of equipment available for purchase or rent. The owners are very friendly as long as you are not a total twat. The techs there are informative and can walk you through anything, or they can do it for you. Every time I've had a marker worked on, they have done it for cheaper than I could have done myself due to their dealer pricing with the companies.

I strongly suggest making a trip out there if you're in the area. Saturdays have quite a few walk-ons, and Sundays are more focused on the air ball field since that's when their team practices.

#7 zohaa

zohaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

ya i agree

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users