• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 PaintballNoob123

PaintballNoob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

i just got EGO8 and i remember checking out the PLANET ECLIPSE site once where they had the EGO8 site and it shows how to maintain alll your parts and take them apart..... in some places it said USE OIL ECLIPSE FOR THIS... in some place it said GREASE THIS and the arrow was pointing to different parts.... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN i need PE oil and some LUBE or what the heck..? i thought u maintained all your parts the same...used OIL on all.... havent shot my gun yet soo i dont need to clean it yet..but i dont want to make mistake..

SECOND DUMB question: the only way i can dryfire is in TRAINING MODE.... how do i turn the EYES off on the EGO8 so it lets me dryfire on regular semi or ramp mode wiht eyes OFF?

#2 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:42 AM

Did you get a manual with the gun? If not you can find one online. The oil is for the bolt only, the lube is for everything else including your reg, etc

#3 masspb

masspb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:04 AM

you should read the manual, it tells you how to do all these things

oil on the rammer o-rings and you would want grease on the orings inside the reg.

push and hold the up button for a few seconds to turn the eyes on/off

#4 alexx_acid

alexx_acid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

u shouldnt get a ego8 if u have the word noob in your name.:facepalm: stick to something alittle easier to maintain
what a bitch!

#5 thepaintballkid

thepaintballkid

Farcaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

u shouldnt get a ego8 if u have the word noob in your name.:facepalm: stick to something alittle easier to maintain

Agreed...
You shouldnt get a Ego if you dun know how to maintain it :D
Check your manual btw

#6 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:43 PM

What gave you the idea to get an 08 ego? Heck I started with a brass eagle piece of shit, just like most other paintballers. You are lucky and unlucky at the same time, I hope you made a good choice in gear...

Well, Just out of curiousity, what other gear do you own ( mask, tank, hopper, ect)?
I'm asking because if you dont have the right gear for the ego your screwed.

If you dont have that gear I would sell it and buy something more user friendly. like a mini, g3 or any medium class marker. That way you have money for all the needed accessories. Heck, do you speedball or woodsball?

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#7 Plastic Money

Plastic Money

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

What gave you the idea to get an 08 ego? Heck I started with a brass eagle piece of shit, just like most other paintballers. You are lucky and unlucky at the same time, I hope you made a good choice in gear...

Well, Just out of curiousity, what other gear do you own ( mask, tank, hopper, ect)?
I'm asking because if you dont have the right gear for the ego your screwed.

If you dont have that gear I would sell it and buy something more user friendly. like a mini, g3 or any medium class marker. That way you have money for all the needed accessories. Heck, do you speedball or woodsball?

He has a Ego8 with a 20 oz C02 tank, and a Quantum loader. He picks balls up off the ground as he walks out to the field, and his mask fogs up all the time =P
"...then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face..."

Dark Green Luxe w/ Black accents
Dark Green Rotor w/ Virtue Crown
Crossfire 45/45
Green Proflex w/ Black Bottoms

#8 PaintballNoob123

PaintballNoob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

He has a Ego8 with a 20 oz C02 tank, and a Quantum loader. He picks balls up off the ground as he walks out to the field, and his mask fogs up all the time =P

alright i was asking a question because i was confused... on the planet eclipse website it would say grease here in some places and OIl here in others...i wasnt sure... but it was confirmed and i saw MIKE's video on the Sl8R he uses the oil on everything... as for the noob part its a joke... dont be jelouse because i got an EGO8 and u have a piece of shit gun...
68/45 pure energy VLocity hopper, Events, PE jersey and pants DISTORTIOn, NXe pod pack... so shut up

#9 PaintballNoob123

PaintballNoob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

ohh and more thing dont say you rich bastard or anything.. i paid for everything myself now stop HATING and get the F out of here

#10 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

Hey dude, chill down here. You have your answer. Please don't post in this thread anymore, that goes to EVERYONE
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#11 invert.mini

invert.mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:03 PM

Kids these days

#12 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:13 PM

[quote name='PaintballNoob123' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:52 PM' post='46019']
alright i was asking a question because i was confused... on the planet eclipse website it would say grease here in some places and OIl here in others...i wasnt sure... but it was confirmed and i saw MIKE's video on the Sl8R he uses the oil on everything... as for the noob part its a joke... dont be jelouse because i got an EGO8 and u have a piece of shit gun...
68/45 pure energy VLocity hopper, Events, PE jersey and pants DISTORTIOn, NXe pod pack... so shut up

Sounds like a sexy setup, I asked you if you had other gear to go with it because I was unsure and was trying to help you out( I had no idea you were not a newb :lol: ) . Sorry some ass hole(Plastic Money) had to say that crap about you :angry: .

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#13 thepaintballkid

thepaintballkid

Farcaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Uh oh rofl someone getting mad...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users