6 replies to this topic

#1 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

Greetings to ALL that are From Wyoming! I would like to Start a Club/Group/Team. This Requires us not to Travel hundreds of miles to gather up to go to a Simple Tournament.

As ALL of you "Serious" players are concerned, This is State is pretty much a 1 Way Ticket. You Buy your way in, and in the end, Everything you have turns to Relics just sitting in your closet.

Well I would like to Help all fellow Wyoming players, I would like to Start a kinda "Team" That at least once or twice a year Gathers up the resources/Money and Makes it to a Big event together as one Group/Team, Such as D-Day or Living Legends etc...

If your in and your Serious, let me know. I want to Start Drawing up a "Patch" or something.

#2 kcorean

kcorean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:03 AM

I'm from Sundance (the real one - not that fake place RR owns in Utah) and we have traveled to DDay for the past 6 years. Would be willing to carpool with whoever wants to ride with us.

KC

#3 MrNelspot007

MrNelspot007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

I'm from Sheridan WY. We have held a DDay weekend every summer here at Raging Bull Paintball field since 2005. We even get some out of state'rs from North Dakota, Idaho, and Montana. The DDay missions are all hand typed by the owner of the field and he changes them up every year for the event, but the main beach attack remains the same. This has been a fun event for me and my friends to attend in the past, unfortunately the owner of the field has ceased putting on the event due to the poor turnout at the event last year. It was always something he wanted to see grow and become that place for Wyoming paintball players to come and recreate, but it seemed that it bloomed 2007-08 but then died off. I now play in Greybull WY, at the Shadow Walker Paintball field... its the closest thing I have besides going to Diamond Paintball in Billings MT, which isn't the grandest of fields and the attending people are rather rude imo. Shadow Walker in Greybull is great! I like the people, the refs are cool, and the owner is really nice... just a great place to go play on a Saturday. They do run airball tournaments from time to time for those who wish to be competitive & take home a trophy, but for those woodsball warriors Shadow Walker is a good choice having nearly 100 acres of playable land.

Edited by MrNelspot007, 01 August 2011 - 08:48 PM.

G@оо3TT NELSON

#4 rmkid900

rmkid900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

hey i'm from laramie and looking to maybe find a good place to play so far i've really only been able to get me and about 9 other friends to ever play if were looking at starting up a bigger game i'm in and i'm sure i could get a couple of my buddies to come play too

#5 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

Well if Everything works out for me this spring, I would seriously consider doing a "Bus route" to pick some of you guys up from lower Wyoming Towns(Evanston, Rock springs/Green River, Laramie, Rawlins, Casper, Cheyenne) area and drive to LL6? But this is like a pre-prototype-hybrid Idea.

#6 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

Well if Everything works out for me this spring, I would seriously consider doing a "Bus route" to pick some of you guys up from lower Wyoming Towns(Evanston, Rock springs/Green River, Laramie, Rawlins, Casper, Cheyenne) area and drive to LL6? But this is like a pre-prototype-hybrid Idea.

i will be waiting on my doorstep with my gearbag
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#7 2JAKS

2JAKS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

I live in Thermopolis, and know a few people in the area that might be interested. I also drew up a wyoming logo, with the bucking horse, and the rider is decked out in paintball gear. If I can get it back, I will post it.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users