• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 XPB

XPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

It is per sig rules it only 160 tall and its 400 wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

I am not sure why if this is the same sig you have been using that anyone would remove it. Unless it flashes like your avatar does than it is fine.

#3 XPB

XPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

Yah it got removed cause they said it was to bigg although it's not.

#4 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

Do you know who told you that so I can follow up with them?

#5 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

I think this Tenacious fella is too power hungry. Relax dude.

#6 R-M-I

R-M-I

Angry Norwegian

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Or maybe the rules NEED to be followed? That's just how things work... Think of this as "their house". If you visit them, you'll need to have the decency to respect their rules..Or just go elsewhere... Not trying to be rude or anything.. Just saying that attacking someone for "doing their job" isn't the right way to go about it :)

EDIT: Cool sig though..

#7 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:46 AM

Understand ya' man.. but I wasn't attacking. I was calm and cool about it. But if the man says he followed the rules, and went out of his way to post a complaint, what leads me to believe that he is wrong? After the writing, and picture, tenacious's sig is about the same size ( my eye is 100% accurate ). I think there are bigger problems on this forum that the mods need to take care of instead of sig size. Just my opinion.

#8 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

Tenacious has been one of the more active members of the mod team. He has assisted in consulting on new projects and has helped alot. I do not feel he has ever over stepped his boundaries. So yes making up false accusation will ruin your creditability. We have and keep records, well at least each mod does. I can research it but I wanted to see if XPB would add or tell the truth.
Cotton i joe - if you are speaking of the consolidation of the forums and items like that, that is the admins jobs. I have been addressing the smaller projects up to this point. But after Cup plan to hit it heavy on making some changes and cleaning up the forums some more. We have just been busy handling and preparing for World Cup. Cotton I joe please explain your major concerns that you seem to have and stuff so that it may be addressed. To stay quiet and state it is wrong does not help the situation. If you let us know we can discuss it and find a resolution to this. This is a new site and is still growing and changing. We encourage you to voice your opinions and thoughts on what needs to be fixed or changed. So if you really want to help let us know and you never know you may be right and the items will be corrected. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thank you for your continued support.

#9 Cpt.Ringo

Cpt.Ringo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:42 AM

I'll vouch for Tenacious. He does an excellent job over on the SO forums. He can only help improve this forum. Glad to see he's a moderator here.
-Cpt.

Bob Long is my man

I roll with the Area 51 Army

Posted Image

#10 XPB

XPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

I yanked it, because it was 178 pixels tall...Lying is not a good habit to form XPB

Not to mention I've yanked it at least once before also, after which you edited it to say 'duhduhduh'...

-Tenacious

Then How come when I shopped it I set it 160?

#11 Sanctus

Sanctus

Ghost Cell Paintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

I'll vouch for Tenacious. He does an excellent job over on the SO forums. He can only help improve this forum. Glad to see he's a moderator here.
-Cpt.

I second that.

#12 brycelarson

brycelarson

Show me the Data!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,588 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:14 AM

Then How come when I shopped it I set it 160?

There may be some border added by the forum - your current sig displays at 406x160 - how wide did it come out of PS?

Sure 178 is only a bit over 10% higher than the set limit - but it's still bigger.

Tenacious is doing a great job - he's always even handed. Very good at spotting rule infractions - even small ones - but that doesn't make them any less of an infraction.

If for whatever reason your sig got stretched a bit on the first upload - then don't sweat it, it's fine now and we're all good. If you're lying and trying to cover your ass - then there's no problem here other than your cred. Your sig is fine now.

So, as I see it - there's no problem here.

#13 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

TechPB-Willie, I've mentioned the problems of this site over and over in numerous spots of the forums. I even directly talked to Mike. Mike was going to make me an moderator and told me to send my info directly to his e-mail, which I did. And no response. I'm on here everyday posting in threads that are wrong, misplaced, etc. And even after I clearly state that the topic is wrong or doesn't belong, whatever the case may be.. people still post their opinions.. like come on now, organize a little people. People just make more work for the moderators than they can handle. I want to help. And yes, a small infraction is still an infraction, but like I said.. there's bigger things. I notice at least 10 faults a day.

-Joe

#14 T-Freak

T-Freak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

I think this Tenacious fella is too power hungry. Relax dude.

trust me tenn is the most relaxed mod ive ever met..just dont piss him off
iPump

#15 italian mobster

italian mobster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

urrybody needs to go smoke weed and listen to bob marley
I dont like you

#16 alexx_acid

alexx_acid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:37 AM

TechPB-Willie, I've mentioned the problems of this site over and over in numerous spots of the forums. I even directly talked to Mike. Mike was going to make me an moderator and told me to send my info directly to his e-mail, which I did. And no response. I'm on here everyday posting in threads that are wrong, misplaced, etc. And even after I clearly state that the topic is wrong or doesn't belong, whatever the case may be.. people still post their opinions.. like come on now, organize a little people. People just make more work for the moderators than they can handle. I want to help. And yes, a small infraction is still an infraction, but like I said.. there's bigger things. I notice at least 10 faults a day.

-Joe

wow cry some more? we have plenty of mods for now
what a bitch!

#17 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:34 PM

wow cry some more? we have plenty of mods for now

lol... seriously.. laugh out loud.

#18 android17ak47

android17ak47

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:30 AM

-Joe

I'm sure Mike has hundreds of emails he is trying to respond to when he gets a chance, so have some patience. You just need to follow the rules, and show maturity if you ever want a crack at a mod position. Just keep helping us find violations and when the time comes to pick more moderators you might be considered.

#19 Evil Fingers

Evil Fingers

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:52 AM

Wow, talk about Gold Brickin, Tenn is a Mod in this Forum too?!

#20 Mike C.

Mike C.

Mike calls me Mr Pack...and I break all of his shit for free

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

I'm sure Mike has hundreds of emails he is trying to respond to when he gets a chance, so have some patience.

hundreds...lol.... when i was on his computer and went to you tub he had like 1500 messages on youtube alone so he probably has another 1k in his g mail accounts

If you have logged on to PBNation from Mikes house put this in your sig....

If you ever shot Mikes Head/Google cam right off his head put this in your sig....

If you ever wondered why the Ego9 review took so long...look no further....I broke it haha.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users