• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Plastic Money

Plastic Money

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

I have a almost brand new ion with all upgrades.It has a locking feedneck, flamed drop forward, 3 body kits, a 14 inch redz pepper stix barrel. I also have a barrel protecter, a brand new mask, over 14 pods that are new, rolling travel case that holds everything that is very heavy duty, 2 pod packs that have 1 game on them. I also have a pair of dye paintball pants, paintball junky pants and 3 bolts that are new o go with it all. i also have spare line for the air hose, and it does have a on offair valve. The tank is a 65/4500 tank made by pure energy. This is a tournament ready gun for dirt cheap. the tank is almost 200 new. Im selling it all for 200 cause i need money for a cam for my truck engine.

Is this a good deal? Yes I realize it is an ion, but i am buying for everything else and i will sell the ion. Ion's are a piece of shit/plastic and I hate em, but should I buy all this and just sell the Ion? NO FLAMING!

Here are some pics. Its just 200 bucks

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
"...then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face..."

Dark Green Luxe w/ Black accents
Dark Green Rotor w/ Virtue Crown
Crossfire 45/45
Green Proflex w/ Black Bottoms

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users