2Special Ed
3EMPIRE
4donut boy
5pmiboyz
6jballer15
7paintballapilot4
8Naismith53
9shootemup199

vice Pres spot is open to anyone so whoever claims it first is vice pres.

Edited by )(minipainballer, 19 August 2009 - 09:19 PM.

Christian Ballers Club(CBC)
If your under 18 and you pay for every cent of your paintball stuff, put this in your sig
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#2 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

P1c7ur35 4r3 4 n00b5, 4nd n0n-l337 sp34k3r5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

2007 Redline Proline. I race BMX over at my local track, and as of now I'm still a Novice after 3 years of racing... lol. I also have an 07 DK Fury, and an SE Flyer cruiser. I riding on 28's!! So, can I be vp?

Pump/stock class Club, Budget Baller Clan, Vulcan Flock president, Tippmann Clan, I have a Cat club, Skinny Ballers Club, Fit Ballers club, WMW's!!!!!, Christian Baller Club
If you wake up to Techpb put this in your sig!

#3 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

I ride a dk four pack I put demolition rims on it and new driver and sprocket can I join?

#4 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

great yeah both of you can join but if anyone wants the vp spot they will have to tell me if they can do any tricks or whatever else thats bmx involved.

Edited by )(minipainballer, 22 July 2009 - 01:21 PM.

If your under 18 and you pay for every cent of your paintball stuff, put this in your sig
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#5 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

I ride a dk four pack I put demolition rims on it and new driver and sprocket can I join?

i ride a we the people Arcade 09 with purple SC pedals, animal edwin grips, animal linear illegal cable black, a we the people crmo purple fork, odyssey lumberjack bars, and soon i will probably get odyssey twombolts that i found for 120 and a kink piv seat post and seat to reduce weight.My bike is back heavy so im looking for little things to upgrade so i dont have to spend at least 360 on new odyssey wheels.
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#6 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

i ride a we the people Arcade 09 with purple SC pedals, animal edwin grips, animal linear illegal cable black, a we the people crmo purple fork, odyssey lumberjack bars, and soon i will probably get odyssey twombolts that i found for 120 and a kink piv seat post and seat to reduce weight.My bike is back heavy so im looking for little things to upgrade so i dont have to spend at least 360 on new odyssey wheels.

go for a carbon fiber fork. Bombshell F-1 carbon forks go for around $275(?) off of j and r bicycles. Or, you could invest in a completely new frame. MCS Striker(pro size only) go for $125. And in case you didn't get my message, I can do tabletops, 180's, one handers, riding with no hands, and I'm working on flatland riding.

Pump/stock class Club, Budget Baller Clan, Vulcan Flock president, Tippmann Clan, I have a Cat club, Skinny Ballers Club, Fit Ballers club, WMW's!!!!!, Christian Baller Club

#7 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:07 PM

Yep, 38X BMXican here. I've been racing since the mid '90s or so, about 15 years.

Countless local/state number ones, missed out on an ABA NAG plate wrecking at the grands and ripping my leg open, got #13 in the NBL, turned pro (A-Pro) in '00 and had a good run for about a year, moved to a place w/ no BMX, reclassified back to Ex, got a track, re-up'ed to A-Pro/Vet Pro in '04, best finish was Rockford '06 w/ an 8th. Reclassified back to Ex again in late '07, Made Rockford's mains again this year w/ 2 thirds w/ no riding and no training.

Leading at the local track:
Posted Image
Posted Image

My bike before a few upgrades:
Posted Image

My local track:
http://cedarrapidsbmx.com/

Edited by Special Ed, 22 July 2009 - 03:08 PM.

#8 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

Yep, 38X BMXican here. I've been racing since the mid '90s or so, about 15 years.

Countless local/state number ones, missed out on an ABA NAG plate wrecking at the grands and ripping my leg open, got #13 in the NBL, turned pro (A-Pro) in '00 and had a good run for about a year, moved to a place w/ no BMX, reclassified back to Ex, got a track, re-up'ed to A-Pro/Vet Pro in '04, best finish was Rockford '06 w/ an 8th. Reclassified back to Ex again in late '07, Made Rockford's mains again this year w/ 2 thirds w/ no riding and no training.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

My local track:

wow cool, are you pro?
do you want to try out for the VP spot?
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#9 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

go for a carbon fiber fork. Bombshell F-1 carbon forks go for around $275(?) off of j and r bicycles. Or, you could invest in a completely new frame. MCS Striker(pro size only) go for $125. And in case you didn't get my message, I can do tabletops, 180's, one handers, riding with no hands, and I'm working on flatland riding.

Why not just a sunday fork?
you can get one for 50-80 dollars on Amazon. Plus i dont race, im the dirt/street/park rider.
Do any of you guys live in Jersey?
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#10 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

you can get one for 50-80 dollars on Amazon. Plus i dont race, im the dirt/street/park rider.

I'm in south jersey right now for vacation
where in jersey are you?

#11 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

where in jersey are you?

medford,
its near cherry hill and fort dix, about 1 hour and 10 minutes form ilsand beach state park.
what tricks can you do for bmxing?
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#12 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

where in jersey are you?

medford,
its near cherry hill and fort dix, about 1 hour and 10 minutes form ilsand beach state park.
what tricks can you do for bmxing?

ugh stairs up to like 5 or 6 depending on how big the stairs are
decent double pegs on ledges
lil bit of flat ground
just like stuff like that

#13 EMPIRE

EMPIRE

Touch and you DIE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

i got a 07 fit am series, i freestyle
My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATXPB

My ride.. lol! 98 Dodge ram 2500 Diesel.....Piss me off and Ill tow your car

#14 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

My local track:

oldschool helmet FTW!!!!!! Personnaly, I would love to go to a national with an old stingray just to see how many stares I get.

#15 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:32 PM

oldschool helmet FTW!!!!!! Personnaly, I would love to go to a national with an old stingray just to see how many stares I get.

Then you should have gone to ABA's Mid-West Nat in Rockford. They have a big Vintage bike show. They will usually have a "Rockford of the West" once a year somewhere in CA.

Do you go to www.vintagebmx.com ?

#16 donutboy

donutboy

man do i like donuts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

I want In i hit up the jumps at my local trail (the fullerton loop), Am I in?

------------------------>My WTB List!!!!!<---------------------------

#17 pmiboyz

pmiboyz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

I got a S&E Racing Assassin, can I join? I came in first in 2 local races.

#18 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

yeah i put you guys up on the list,
sorry i wasnt around, i got suspended for three days because i didnt know how to use BST.
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#19 jBaller15

jBaller15

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Count me in, Im riding a stock Norco Rev but it's all beat up from crashes and normal wear so Im buyin a stolen cheater bulid kit and a s&m frame and building it solo.

#20 paintballapilot4

paintballapilot4

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:51 PM

hey i rol with a 2009 eastern traildigger pink/black, ill get pics up soon, but put me in the club.

#21 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

great, a ton of new members
i will add you guys.

does anyone do street/park bmxing?

Count me in, Im riding a stock Norco Rev but it's all beat up from crashes and normal wear so Im buyin a stolen cheater bulid kit and a s&m frame and building it solo.

yeah i had my eye on the stolen cheater kit, but i want to get a Sputnic Satelite frame for my We the people arcade
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#22 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:51 PM

great, a ton of new members
i will add you guys.

does anyone do street/park bmxing?

yeah i had my eye on the stolen cheater kit, but i want to get a Sputnic Satelite frame for my We the people arcade

thats me

#23 Naismith53

Naismith53

chocolate milk....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

Join me up!
Posted Image

#24 FriarHockey14

FriarHockey14

The Jackal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hey guys, I'm in need of a bike to put it simple.... I really wanna get into some local BMX, and jus riding around with it and go off some trail jumps and street jumps(I find them, but hard with a mountain bike...). What bike do you guys suggest? I was looking at an "Icon Intro", but $300 is a little too much for nothing too serious yet. Any suggestoins?

Posted Image

Leme know what you think of the sig -^ made by me

~Setup: G3 IQ ~ Pinokio ~ Pure Energy 68/45 ~ 08 vents ~

RIP: #14 A.A. Friar Forever

#25 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

Hey guys, I'm in need of a bike to put it simple.... I really wanna get into some local BMX, and jus riding around with it and go off some trail jumps and street jumps(I find them, but hard with a mountain bike...). What bike do you guys suggest? I was looking at an "Icon Intro", but $300 is a little too much for nothing too serious yet. Any suggestoins?

spend the extra 50 and go for the kink gap.
26 pounds and crmo parts... cant beat that, plus kink makes quality products. The Kink Gap is 350 USD
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#26 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

i dont think this thread is still alive.
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#27 shootemup199

shootemup199

YANKEES SUCK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

hey i want in i got an fit red trl 1 i go to the same jumps as doughnut boy on the first page
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
JERSEY,PANTS,PACK,FST

#28 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

your in shootemup199
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#29 )(minipainballer

)(minipainballer

dont know what this is!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

to da top
bump
Anti-Grazis club member
BMX RIDERS CLUB PREZ

#30 dudeigotshot

dudeigotshot

you love coke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

necro bump! lets revive this bitch!

i have a street bike
s&m cardona frame
fit shivs forks
fit seat
shadow vultus bars
fit DLR stem
edwin grips
profile sprocket
profile cranks
profile hubs
proper rims
animal pedals
shadow conspiracy chain
demolition dumchuck pegs

anybody else wanna share?
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
Coke Club -------Coke is OVER 9000 times better than Pepsi... Stock Class is the shit
"Your trust is in whiskey, and weed, and Black Sabbath." -Pantera, Goddamn Electric

#31 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

Two year old necro? Jesus hath arisen!.. Late.. But oh well.

Even though I don't think this thread will go anywhere but back to the depths of the intarwebz, I can post mine. Just got this in a trade, been goofing around with some flat land, but I'm trying to find a track to take it to.

Posted Image

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#32 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:01 PM

that arn't no track bike... good luck stopping brakeless...

and isn't there a bike club that is posted in regularly? D:
By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#33 dudeigotshot

dudeigotshot

you love coke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

not any more apparently :(
Coke Club -------Coke is OVER 9000 times better than Pepsi... Stock Class is the shit
"Your trust is in whiskey, and weed, and Black Sabbath." -Pantera, Goddamn Electric

#34 dudeigotshot

dudeigotshot

you love coke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

Wooot might get a sunday frame for $50
are sundays better than the S&M cardona?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users