• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 urlastbreath

urlastbreath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

so me and my friend just started a team we dont have many players and neither of us have played on a team before and i wanted to know if we should just drop starting a team and join someone elses team or if we should just stay on our own team
Young Gunz Club
So Cal Paintball Club #12

98% of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some honor add this to your sig

#2 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

I am doing that too its really hard and everything is a struggle since we are not use to it but practice patience and determination will keep us going so if you and your players can give 110% then go for it
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#3 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

Join a team before starting a team. If you join ateam first you can see howtheywork from the inside out. After you have done that you will have the basic idea of how to run a team.
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

#4 c0tt0n i joe

c0tt0n i joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

Joining a team is always the best thing to do first, but that isn't always an option. Maybe you're too young for a team with tryouts, maybe you aren't good enough, maybe it's too far away, etc. If you have a chance, join a team. If you don't have a chance then get you and your bud together and get some guys. A team isn't anything more than just you and a certain group playing together. Once you get good enough, and have practice enough.. that's when it becomes a team. The competing and stuff. My best advice is just to keep things organized.. Good Luck, have fun playing man.

#5 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

Also be sure to have time for seriousness but make sure your ALWAYS having fun
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#6 Sanctus

Sanctus

Ghost Cell Paintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

If the option is there, join one first. But, like in my case, the option wasn't so I just started my own. It takes alot of work. Spend some time looking at other teams sites. Not the pros, but other smaller start up teams. That will give you a idea of how to start.

#7 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:34 AM

Agreed, if you join a team you will be a ble to learn a lot about how teams work. It will save you many headaches in the long run, and you can take what you learn and build on it.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users