• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 shadowed1701

shadowed1701

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

topic title. I used all my strength to try and get it off, and even asked my dad and it didn't work! I need help because I want to lube up the reg because I haven't in a while.

#2 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:58 AM

A strap wrench will work. Or rap elastics around it, i used a rug that had non slip rubber grip on the bottom the first time.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#3 krazymonkey

krazymonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:43 AM

I had the same issue I used a silicone pot holder. The reg will take some meat off your hands also. The milling edges are sharp. Good luck

#4 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

Let us know the outcome.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#5 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

Mine came off with no effort at all, but i'm having troubles getting the LPR off lol

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#6 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:24 PM

I normally wrap it in hockey/grip tape then try, last resort-vice grips and like 10 layers of tape.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#7 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Mine came off with no effort at all, but i'm having troubles getting the LPR off lol

isnt that an oxymoron? lol

#8 McGyver

McGyver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

isnt that an oxymoron? lol

No, he's talking about 2 different regs.
He's just a girly man and doesn't have the strength to unscrew it. That's an oxymoron.

Just put in an allen wrench and unscrew the velocity screw till it hits the c clip. Then just keep unscrewing it and it'll turn the LPr.

#9 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

no i meant that its a little odd that the LOW pressure reg wont come out, kinda like LP tanks are easier to unscrew, i know that its not under pressure, but it just sounded wierd to me that the low pressure one stuck...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users