1 reply to this topic

#1 Tygur

Tygur

Paintballing Trekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

I was told about this by the captain of Dawn Patrol and thought I would spread the news. This is all I know about the game.

STALINGRAD

When: Saturday 9/5/09
Big Game - Start: 10:00 End Time: 4:00
Where: Colchester Paintball Field
How much: $25 if preregistered by 8/15/09
$40 the day of the event
How to Register: Call Colchester Paintball at (802) 878-2905
Paint: $60 a Case Brand to be announced
The Russian Defense team: General Eric Engler of Engler Customs
The German Attackers: General Jon Manns of team Korporation
How it works: Germany is attacking the city and only the Russian force can stop them! You and your team must fight bravely to control key strategic locations to win the war of attrition before destroying your enemy completely. Each strategic location is worth points (value based on estimated difficulty to hold) for whichever team controls it, points will be awarded every time a key location is lost (symbolized by posting team colors) and for controlling the location for lengths of time. Points will be calculated every hour. Side missions will be worth extra points.
Vendors: Engler Customs, TNT Paintball
Prizes: Prizes offered by Tippmann, Python Paintball, Norwich University, and more to be announced

Stay tuned for more information or contact ngrout@norwich.edu for more information including rules for Tanks and anti-tank weapons

Preregistration information is being worked on for the Colchester paintball site. You can currently visit the site ( http://www.vtpaintball.com/index.html ) to get the phone number to the field to register. Please let me know which side you would like to play for.

Tygur Scenario Productions

Team Captain DOGS OF WAR
XSV Fan Club #33

R.I.P Borg. You live on in our memories. We are Borg.

#2 Newman513

Newman513

PaintballJesus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

I'll try to make it out ;)

Posted Image

"Only in the Pump Forum"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users