• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ballin till im fallin

ballin till im fallin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

i know this is in the wrong heading and im kinda being a hypocrtie (sp?) by saying this but STOP POSTING SO MANY F*ING TOPICS. everyday i try to see if anyone has answered one of my coments but its fucking imposisible to find because i posted it yesterday and i have to look through 25 pages to find it. Try to cut down on the useless posts and only post if you have to.
Thanks!!

#2 Tagline

Tagline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

I know it must be a pain but This is a new forum and people are getting all of there new questions out...

If you asked a question and no one answered, be sure to check if it already has. If not and its been a day or 2 dont be afraid to bump it by saying something like. "hey i really need help anyone know any thing about _____??" And someone should be helpful enough to tell you or point you to someone who does.

And if no one answers it still PM me ;)

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Agreed

#4 Tagline

Tagline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

ahh i bet its your post in the photoshop thread?

We tried to have a PS thread at SpecialOps Forums and it got killed because there were so many requests. Just think that the people doing it have jobs/school too and it might take a while.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 Tagline

Tagline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Which one? There have been 6 :D (all failed from overloading)

-Tenacious

^^^

lol exactly my point

I was referring to the very first one.

#6 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

i know this is in the wrong heading and im kinda being a hypocrtie (sp?) by saying this but STOP POSTING SO MANY F*ING TOPICS. everyday i try to see if anyone has answered one of my coments but its fucking imposisible to find because i posted it yesterday and i have to look through 25 pages to find it. Try to cut down on the useless posts and only post if you have to.
Thanks!!

don't start with this shit

This isn't PBNation, we don't jump down people's throats because they don't study & memorize the forums

There are two types of people on this forum

Paintball players who need help
Paintball players who are here to help

We don't attack people with "go read the sticky" like they do on other sites. People come here for help, if it takes them posting a new topic to get that help, so be it.

You think it gets old? I've been asked "Whats a better gun, pmr or mini" probably 25,000+ times (thats NOT a joke or exageration), and for me I will STILL give people a straight answer.

Our community is here to help

#7 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

^^ laying down the law eh? ^^

#8 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:40 AM

Thanks!!

See the little thing at the top called "My assistant" It it your assistant. Use it. It will find your posts. =]

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#9 Nick dude

Nick dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:35 AM

you tell em mike
TRAPPER THERES PEOPLE IN THERE

"you can't buy that in a box"

████████████
████████████
████████████

#10 ballin till im fallin

ballin till im fallin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

don't start with this shit

This isn't PBNation, we don't jump down people's throats because they don't study & memorize the forums

There are two types of people on this forum

Paintball players who need help
Paintball players who are here to help

We don't attack people with "go read the sticky" like they do on other sites. People come here for help, if it takes them posting a new topic to get that help, so be it.

You think it gets old? I've been asked "Whats a better gun, pmr or mini" probably 25,000+ times (thats NOT a joke or exageration), and for me I will STILL give people a straight answer.

Our community is here to help

no i understand and i know its not pbnation, and im not saying that if someone needs help to not get it but its just frusterating as you say to have 15 topics on the same thing and also when people make posts about random shit like who will win the election. I agree with you completely people should post if they need help but ....i donno im kinda rambling

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users